VII-KT, Virtus & Invictus

Bolex

Awards
Hey guys, I recently bought 2 bottles of each of these 3 products VII-KT, Virtus & Invictus.
I would like to know in your opinion how these could combine best.

I was thinking of using the VII-KT along with BLR Vector that I have laying around for an attempt of clean bulk starting this November for 6 weeks.

Was thinking on holding the Virtus and Invictus for my spring recomp/cut depending on my bodyfat percentage at that time.

I also have Alphamax xt and the latest version of EPG Arimestage 50 around at home that I could stack if you guys see any benefit .

Ive done PH´s and some other anabolic before but at this moment I'm not interested in these stronger compounds.

All ideas and points of view are welcome! Thanks!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All looks good

Bolex

Awards
I've ordered 2 other bottles of Iron Legion products this time XI-KT from the UK sponsor of Anabolicminds.com

How diferent is this product in terms of results from iron legions respawn stack ( virtus and invictus)?

I imagine XI-KT requires a light PCT (low dose serm) or os this not necessary with this compound and over the counter products are enough as PCT??

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would use something light.

Bolex

Awards
I would use something light.
Thanks that is what I was thinking... buyt I would like to know the main difference in physical effects from using XI-kt Alone VS using the respawn stack (invictus & virtus ) all items seem to be directed to cutting fat.
XI -KT is hormonal the Virtus and Invictus are not but what to expect from each cycle wise??

Bolex

Awards
Maybe some iron Legion rep could clear this up a bit ...

Bolex

Awards
Maybe some iron Legion rep could clear this up a bit ...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks that is what I was thinking... buyt I would like to know the main difference in physical effects from using XI-kt Alone VS using the respawn stack (invictus & virtus ) all items seem to be directed to cutting fat.
XI -KT is hormonal the Virtus and Invictus are not but what to expect from each cycle wise??
Both are going to have similar effects as I have used both sets. The main things is if you want stronger or have issues with cortisol or estrogen. Your body can react very differently then mine.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both are going to have similar effects as I have used both sets. The main things is if you want stronger or have issues with cortisol or estrogen. Your body can react very differently then mine.

Bolex

Awards
Ok thanks for sharing! I Will try them separately first to try and see how my body reacts to each product.

Bolex

Awards
Thanks again for your feedback!

As a standard starting dose for virtus lets say 0.5 once per day?

Invictus 1ml or can I start at 0.5 also?

VII kt 1 ml minimum right?

This based on some user feedback here in the fórum.

I've been having some issues with anxiety after my last cycle that was test enantate 400ml week for 13 weeks with 8 weeks Anavar at 70mg Started at 40mg and bumped it up to 70 as weeks went by... Used examestane from week 3 at 12.5 twice a week to try and kep estro under Control...

Finished PCT in mid August it was nolva and clomid for 6 weeks and alphamax xt .

Just had bloods done a two weeks ago and my free test is 4,5 too low im going to be 40 years old a week from now .
Everything in bloods looked ok besides vitamine D and free test but the doc did not ask for estradiol or shgb not even total test...

I can function well in the bedroom but libido is definetly on low side and my anxiety is up. I also feel depresseed some days!

I was thinking of giving some more time for recovery eat well maybe add a test booster and VII -KT or invictus for cortisol and repeat bloods in 2 month time.

What do you think?

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks again for your feedback!

As a standard starting dose for virtus lets say 0.5 once per day?

Invictus 1ml or can I start at 0.5 also?

VII kt 1 ml minimum right?

This based on some user feedback here in the fórum.

I've been having some issues with anxiety after my last cycle that was test enantate 400ml week for 13 weeks with 8 weeks Anavar at 70mg Started at 40mg and bumped it up to 70 as weeks went by... Used examestane from week 3 at 12.5 twice a week to try and kep estro under Control...

Finished PCT in mid August it was nolva and clomid for 6 weeks and alphamax xt .

Just had bloods done a two weeks ago and my free test is 4,5 too low im going to be 40 years old a week from now .
Everything in bloods looked ok besides vitamine D and free test but the doc did not ask for estradiol or shgb not even total test...

I can function well in the bedroom but libido is definetly on low side and my anxiety is up. I also feel depresseed some days!

I was thinking of giving some more time for recovery eat well maybe add a test booster and VII -KT or invictus for cortisol and repeat bloods in 2 month time.

What do you think?
Sounds like a good plan. I know from endo that test is a tough one as it can change throughout the day. Mine is low but have never had any issues. Just something to think about.