VII-KT/Invictus/Ursa

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can these be applied together, then just rotate thin skinned areas each day?

I'm very lean, so I've been doing neck, obliques, thinking hams, inside biceps....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah, as long as you don't apply over each other.

should even be some synergy there...i'm going to be adding ursa major to ultra eleven[11kt] and ultra epi cycle.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah, as long as you don't apply over each other.

should even be some synergy there...i'm going to be adding ursa major to ultra eleven[11kt] and ultra epi cycle.
Would they fight for absorption? I'm thinking as if they were all in one bottle, type application

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the carriers could be an issue. for example.. Ursa will have a protective finish layer if you will. that could cause a problem for the others and vise versa. you can use any thin skin area you like, tops of feet, inner thighs, stomach, are all good application sites. i literally put one dose on one side of my shoulders and another on the other side. this makes it easy to spread topicals around.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the carriers could be an issue. for example.. Ursa will have a protective finish layer if you will. that could cause a problem for the others and vise versa. you can use any thin skin area you like, tops of feet, inner thighs, stomach, are all good application sites. i literally put one dose on one side of my shoulders and another on the other side. this makes it easy to spread topicals around.
My issue is mainly that I'll have a 2am waking application and a 2pm at work application. I go to bed at 6pm, though work a 9-5. The applications at work, will be interesting

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be best post pct and a few weeks prior to cycle, or intra cycle

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would this be best post pct and a few weeks prior to cycle, or intra cycle
Invictus would be great at all points of a cycle. Post it’s great for bounce back. Which is when I like to use it most.