VII KT INVICTUS 11 OXO

Azov

Azov

Awards
Hi, I have been using NOLVADREN XT (7 KETO, DIM & ARIMISTANE) along with the basics for a month to begin a summer cut.

Now to continue I have Iron Legion 7 KT, INVICTUS and TD 11 OXO from another company. How should I proceed to use as a stack? 2 of them together and at the end which one?

Also on stock have :

Multivitamins & GREENS
CLA
ASWANDA
BCAA
Legendary chaos and pain
Follidrone
Vector
DAA
Build from outbreak nutrition
Two different GDAs
Arimacare pro
Resveratrol
Two joint supplements
Super pct
Cannibal alpha pct

Thanks

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would either run the VII-KT and the Invictus and save the 11-OXO for another time, or run the 11-OXO with VII-KT and save the Invictus for later.

There's a lot of ways to run a cut with either of these options and all the other goodies you have on hand

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would either run the VII-KT and the Invictus and save the 11-OXO for another time, or run the 11-OXO with VII-KT and save the Invictus for later.

There's a lot of ways to run a cut with either of these options and all the other goodies you have on hand

I appear to be a noob with these cortisol type/related compounds. I’m using 11oxo as on Cycle

What is the difference of the other two and which would be better suite for pct?

Thanks

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Invictus is best suited or PCT.

cliff notes:
7-keto more related to metabolism
Invictus (b-AET) - cortisol modulator
11-OXO pro hormone to 11-ketotestosterone - much of the impact of 11-OXO is attributed to it's target steroid 11-keto

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Invictus is best suited or PCT.

cliff notes:
7-keto more related to metabolism
Invictus (b-AET) - cortisol modulator
11-OXO pro hormone to 11-ketotestosterone - much of the impact of 11-OXO is attributed to it's target steroid 11-keto

Thank you that helps significantly. So I’m considering Invictus and reduce Xt, are they similar ingredients or ?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A little different. Reduce is a great product, but I like the topicals a little more

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A little different. Reduce is a great product, but I like the topicals a little more