VII-KT and Invictus Stacking

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any timings or recommendations? Sky is the limit as far as dosing goes because I bought a LOT of both during your sale.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry bud, didn't see this...but answered you in another thread.

I would run between .5 and 1ml of VII-KT twice a day with each of the .5ml doses of Invictus

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry bud, didn't see this...but answered you in another thread.

I would run between .5 and 1ml of VII-KT twice a day with each of the .5ml doses of Invictus
I'm sure there is an upper limit on Invictus, but has an upper limit been shown for 7-keto? I believe doses ranged from 200-400mg for the studies of noticeable effect (vague memory. I'm too lazy to search again)

1 mL VII-KT = 100mg, right?

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes, 1ml = 100mg

The studies I'm familiar with suggested 200mg daily, but that was oral. I imagine 100-200mg daily in transdermal form would be quite effective.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes, 1ml = 100mg

The studies I'm familiar with suggested 200mg daily, but that was oral. I imagine 100-200mg daily in transdermal form would be quite effective.
Yeah, I was thinking of dosing it at 1.5-2mL instead of just 1mL with the normal Invictus dosage. Should be some nice stuff...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stacking both Invictus and VII-KT. One week in. Not bad.

1ml each split daily. Was going to up both but spilt half my VII-KT!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IronLegion

Regarding transdermals, is there an "upper limit" to how much your skin can absorb, or is your only actual limit finding "good/better" areas to apply? I plan on stacking VII-KT, Invictus, and EvoMuse's new Eviscerate Supernova (localized carrier) and was wondering if it would be too much or if my worry doesn't make sense at all.

VII-KT/Invictus will probably be in the delts/traps/neck/upper chest area, while Eviscerate Supernova will be on the abs area.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
VII-KT is local addressing specific areas and Invictus is systemic.

Neck, Traps, Inner Thigh, instep, softer tissue area for Invictus.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
VII KT is also systemic.

For all the transdermals, you should attempt to cover the largest surface area possible to increase absorption.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stand corrected. I could have sworn under oath on my life I saw someone state differently.

Good to know. All this time I have been not optimizing by putting the VII-KT on problem areas.

:/

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VII KT is also systemic.

For all the transdermals, you should attempt to cover the largest surface area possible to increase absorption.
Just making sure that it's ok to spread transdermals all over the place. Some weird bro-science made me thought that your skin cannot handle too many transdermals or something ridiculous along those lines.

180goal

Awards
Going to start this soon.
Question:
I know that both lower cortisol so i dont want to over do it. Is .25 of Invictus and .25 of VII in the morning and same amount in the afternoon, for a total of 1ml total combined be effective? Or should i bump up to .50ml of each with the same routine for a total of 2ml per day? Just wondering since i dont want to tank my cortisol.

Thanks

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going to start this soon.
Question:
I know that both lower cortisol so i dont want to over do it. Is .25 of Invictus and .25 of VII in the morning and same amount in the afternoon, for a total of 1ml total combined be effective? Or should i bump up to .50ml of each with the same routine for a total of 2ml per day? Just wondering since i dont want to tank my cortisol.

Thanks
I would consider the min effective dose on the VII-KT to be 1ml daily. Invictus is something you can play with the dosing on, as it's quite potent.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to Rob from Iron Legion. I was so excited when I got home from work last night to find my order delivered. However upon opening half of my order was incorrect. I sent an email @ 8:15pm notifying customer service. I received an email back unexpectedly being that it was so late received an email back @ 11:29pm from Rob correcting the matter with a little something something for the hassle. All I can say is WOW what exceptional customer service. This was my first time ordering from Iron Legion and will definitely not be my last. Especially if my run compares to the reviews I have read. Thanks again Rob!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to Rob from Iron Legion. I was so excited when I got home from work last night to find my order delivered. However upon opening half of my order was incorrect. I sent an email @ 8:15pm notifying customer service. I received an email back unexpectedly being that it was so late received an email back @ 11:29pm from Rob correcting the matter with a little something something for the hassle. All I can say is WOW what exceptional customer service. This was my first time ordering from Iron Legion and will definitely not be my last. Especially if my run compares to the reviews I have read. Thanks again Rob!
this post makes me proud to represent this company, thank you!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rob is good people. He has built a company that is about his customers. He takes personal interest in every part of the business and takes care of customer concerns personally.

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I can attest that with my last order. Very good customer service.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Larry73