Victoria’s Secret Models Canceled – Are Fitness Models Next?

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
VICTORIA’S SECRET MODELS CANCELED – ARE FITNESS MODELS NEXT?

First off, let me say how annoyed I am with the past tense of “cancel.” I had to do some research and found canceled is the US version while cancelled is the British. So, there you have it… the more you know, right? Anyway, I stumbled upon a story the other day, and my head exploded. It was reported that Victoria’s Secret models will be changing quite a bit. Everyone has the right to their opinion, and I have mine.

👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2021/victorias-secret-models-canceled-are-fitness-models-next/

Attachments

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how about instagram models ?

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woke-Turdz gonna Woke-Turd, Libturdz gonna libturd.
The mental illness going around today has never been more severe, and I see it just getting worse.
We got a diaper-shitting, dementia patient in office, with a crack-head/child molesting kid.
We got Heels-Up Harris who got to the top by f**king Willie Brown (or Brown Willies), we got a Tranny Levine (whack-job), we got a new woke military being laughed at around the world. We have free sex-changes for Military personal (on the tax payer dollar), while they ignore homeless Vets.

The liberal retardism going around is embarrassing. Luckily some folks are pushing back (like the Libtud CRT racist anti-white training in schools) etc...

Can only push so much. Cant wait until the real push-back, folks are just getting started...

johnsar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
VICTORIA’S SECRET MODELS CANCELED – ARE FITNESS MODELS NEXT?

First off, let me say how annoyed I am with the past tense of “cancel.” I had to do some research and found canceled is the US version while cancelled is the British. So, there you have it… the more you know, right? Anyway, I stumbled upon a story the other day, and my head exploded. It was reported that Victoria’s Secret models will be changing quite a bit. Everyone has the right to their opinion, and I have mine.

👉https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2021/victorias-secret-models-canceled-are-fitness-models-next/
I heard victorias secret was...They are all guys. I kid you not. Explains the lack of curves.