Vicious Labs Update: Current Status, Future Plans, and Mega Sale

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I posted a related reply in the old sale thread but thought I should make a separate, detailed thread. That way it’s more visible to everyone and should help clarify things as we go along.

Firstly, thank you everyone who has supported Vicious Labs and its preworkout products, Juice Daddy and Daft Pump. The positive posts and sharing of them is truly appreciated and something that helps both Ariella and I quite a bit. As Ariella is executor of Bostin's estate and assets, we both came to a decision on how to proceed with Vicious Labs and its Juice Daddy product moving forward.

As many have noticed and inquired about, the VL site is temporarily closed while I arrange delivery of our inventory from the distribution warehouse currently housing it directly to me and her, respectively. She will carry Juice Daddy on Bostin's website BigDaddyB and handle sales of it from her site personally. Similarly, I want to get back to having a hands-on role with the brand so I can ensure personalized customer service and the fastest shipping in the West; I will personally handle sales and shipping from ViciousLabs.net. Both are things that we have all come to expect from Vicious Labs.

This decision is especially important to me because following the conclusion of sales of my inventory of Juice Daddy and Daft Pump, I will be Closing Vicious Labs - likely at the end of the year. A decision not made with ease nor without heartache. However, my personal circumstances are such that this is in the best interest of myself and that of family; namely, my Mom, who has had difficulty financially since my Dad's passing from the C word. I need to focus myself in furthering my actual career outside of bodybuilding and fitness so I can secure our well-being. Don't worry we are doing okay right now, but I need to plan accordingly.

Ariella may initiate a Team 3CC line of supplements with the help of some of Bostin's closest associates and friends - it is too early to say 100% and I do not want to speak on her behalf. Perhaps she will jump on here to update. I will do what I can to help her goals in any capacity. Currently, I am working in my spare time to create shirt designs for their Spreadshirt.

I will remain as, or more, present on Anabolic Minds as it is where I have met some of the best people in my life. Many of which I have had the pleasure of getting to know outside of the forum. You are all appreciated tremendously. I also want to make a public apology as I have been out of sorts for some time now and have allowed myself to falter in terms of character. A couple people I needed to message directly to apologize for my behavior, which, at times, was rude at best.

As far as when I will have the inventory in hand and the site back open, I am striving to get things ready for everyone sometime next week. Unfortunately, this requires the participation of the warehouse operator. Understandably, it is a holiday weekend so I am expecting to have the shipping information I need to arrange for UPS to pick up the items by tomorrow evening.

For those worried about missing out on the sale, do not worry as I will make sure there is a bigger and better sale once the site goes live again. I'm not sure if I can drop the price too much lower than 40% off, but I will certainly come up with something fun for the forum who has supported me for so many years.

Much love always,
ZOO

PS: updates will be posted in this thread as I learn more as well as bounce ideas off everyone for the planned sale. If anyone has ideas on how to spice things up once we go live again, post it up.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for support !!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear about all the challenges you and your family has had to endure lately. All will work out for your good bro. 👍
Thanks, GP! I’m just glad I still have who I do. It is easy to take things for granted when all is well.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dude this is tough to read. You and your products have helped tremendously over the years. With that being said what you’re doing is admirable and I respect the hell out of you. I’ll continue to support the brand right up to the end. Much love, homeboy.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude this is tough to read. You and your products have helped tremendously over the years. With that being said what you’re doing is admirable and I respect the hell out of you. I’ll continue to support the brand right up to the end. Much love, homeboy.
Thank you, Wes. This means a lot, brother. I know you ordered at a higher price before the sale began so once this is resolved I’ll be sure to offset that with a goody :)

AfroPope

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear this, man. Hope you come back bigger and better than ever as soon as possible, all the love to you and your family.

Reactions: ZOO
Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I’m in your corner man! Hope everything works out in a way that is mutually advantageous for all involved parties.

• Love
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know I’m in your corner man! Hope everything works out in a way that is mutually advantageous for all involved parties.
Thank you, Marne! You’ve always been a solid dude. We gotta get together for that French toast sometime 💪🏻💪🏻

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear ZOO. We have never had much contact but ive always followed and respected what you do. Even though shipping will kill me I will try to support your sale when it goes live. Ill probably be the first ever Norwegian trying your PWOs!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear ZOO. We have never had much contact but ive always followed and respected what you do. Even though shipping will kill me I will try to support your sale when it goes live. Ill probably be the first ever Norwegian trying your PWOs!
Thank you, brother! I will have to do some investigation work on how I can get these over to you. I’m a fan of Norwegians.

Actually, where is my Swedish friend at? I’ll see about him as well.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you, brother! I will have to do some investigation work on how I can get these over to you. I’m a fan of Norwegians.

Actually, where is my Swedish friend at? I’ll see about him as well.
Haha its a bit complicated, im a Norwegian living in Sweden. So im both your Swedish and Norwegian friend!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like Swedish Fish !!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No one on here will fault you for wanting to take care of family and yourself first. Hope you can get everything settled, and if VL ever makes a come back, you know we're here to support you brother!
Much love, Seg. To you and your delicious cookie posts XD

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey man sorry to hear Vicious will be closing up shop soon, but I’m glad you have an executable vision for where you want things to go for yourself in the near future. The only constant is change, as they say! Very glad to hear you intend to stay on the forum when the dust settles; we would sorely miss you otherwise!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey man sorry to hear Vicious will be closing up shop soon, but I’m glad you have an executable vision for where you want things to go for yourself in the near future. The only constant is change, as they say! Very glad to hear you intend to stay on the forum when the dust settles; we would sorely miss you otherwise!
Thanks, brother! I’ve been too absent here and I’d be remiss to give up my fiends like you. A wealth of knowledge, support, and camaraderie at its finest.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, brother! I’ve been too absent here and I’d be remiss to give up my fiends like you. A wealth of knowledge, support, and camaraderie at its finest.
You’re no slouch either. You definitely have some great knowledge and experience that we all appreciate. As I’ve said in our conversations, I’m very happy to have stumbled upon this forum. Loads of like-minded dudes with a plethora of experience, and the general theme here is the safe use of AAS and other biohacking compounds. Can’t ask for much more.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good news, friends! Shipping has been arranged for tomorrow afternoon. I’ll let you know when it’s on the move. I hope everyone is as excited as me.

In the meantime time who wants to look over some of my shirt ideas for the Team3CC Spreadshirt store? I have several in the works still but here are a few that Ariella likes. If you don’t know Bostin you may not get all of his funny sayings and the unadulterated Juice vibe.

Attachments

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great news on the shipping update!

While the slogans aren't personally my cup of tea, I do like the first for the color combos. And the Slinfast is a good marketing play.

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
For what it's worth, I would most certainly purchase any of those tees, particularly the Team Steroids one, for shock value alone haha!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great news on the shipping update!

While the slogans aren't personally my cup of tea, I do like the first for the color combos. And the Slinfast is a good marketing play.
Thanks! I’m pumped to get my hands back in the mix and delivering to my boys personally.

lol Europhic is something he would say instead of euphoric haha but yeah man I love the colors too.

Powerful Babe is because he would always tease Ariella by saying “oh, babe. So powerful” lol. That’s the Anavar structure below it.

For what it's worth, I would most certainly purchase any of those tees, particularly the Team Steroids one, for shock value alone haha!
Haha thanks bro! I’ll let everyone know when they get added to the shirt shop. Gonna catch some stares with that one lol XD

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sad to hear, but totally understandable.

In for support and will 100% be purchasing some JD while it's still available

• Love
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sad to hear, but totally understandable.

In for support and will 100% be purchasing some JD while it's still available
Thanks, ndi! The JD is sure to go fast. There aren’t many available on my end but Ariella will have a fair amount on her site once she’s up and operating.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Preworkout is on the move, boys! Once the system updates tracking I should have a better idea of when it will arrive.

Start saving now though because next week I plan on having this launching harder than @Rocket3015 after a double dose of peanut butter and Juice Daddy sandwiches.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Two more shirts for the lulz. I’m particularly fond of the Camel’s Straw shirt which I find rather sporty for the summer especially.

Bostin would say “broke the camel’s straw” instead of “the straw that broke the camel’s back” hahaha

Ariella’s favorite cheat meal was/is Wendy’s and she had a pretty wild story about shooting so much Winstrol in her delts that her arms turned into water sausages from the inflammation.

#team3cclifestyle

Attachments

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ZOO checking to see hows the progress on the website .. i check daily 2-3x lol

want my daft pump 40-50% off lol

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ZOO checking to see hows the progress on the website .. i check daily 2-3x lol

want my daft pump 40-50% off lol
I have good news, friend! I just received word that delivery is scheduled for next Thursday. Your 40-50% off is at hand to get Daft Pump in your hand.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two more shirts for the lulz. I’m particularly fond of the Camel’s Straw shirt which I find rather sporty for the summer especially.

Bostin would say “broke the camel’s straw” instead of “the straw that broke the camel’s back” hahaha

Ariella’s favorite cheat meal was/is Wendy’s and she had a pretty wild story about shooting so much Winstrol in her delts that her arms turned into water sausages from the inflammation.

#team3cclifestyle
The Winny’s one is clever, and funny lol

• Haha
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have good news, friend! I just received word that delivery is scheduled for next Thursday. Your 40-50% off is at hand to get Daft Pump in your hand.
Nice good to hear

I know from business side of things you want it fixed asap

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice good to hear

I know from business side of things you want it fixed asap
Thank you, brother. I appreciate the support! And you’re welcome to order with me anytime you want 💪🏻 Haha

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
End of an ere and sad to see it go. But it certainly sounds like it’s for the best. From phf, to the forum, to here, you have sacrificed tons for us. Thank you

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
End of an ere and sad to see it go. But it certainly sounds like it’s for the best. From phf, to the forum, to here, you have sacrificed tons for us. Thank you
I appreciate you, Cat. You’re another OG who has supported me 💪🏻

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear this @ZOO
Subbed for updates.
Best of luck with everything man!

ELROCK

ELROCK