Vicious Labs products

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Interesting website, crazy names for products. Can't find more than 2 posts about them. Legit? But flying under the radar? Anyone have any info?

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Find 2 posts about them where? Here? That only means they are not sponsored. They are legit. The Bloodline has a great lineup from fatburners, cortisol control to Epiandro.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, but lol at Dr Pedz!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
They're the sh1t , using blood drops now and dark carnival is great

That being said this thread will probably be closed soon

Majora23

Majora23

Awards
Oh dude Vicious is way legit, and at great prices. That's part of what the brand is about. Owner was sick of low-dosed, expensive supps and just wanted to make something of his own without trying to jack everyone's money. All done in his type of style as you can tell so trust me, he cares that everything is top notch. More artist-minded than make as much money as you can and run minded.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Oh dude Vicious is way legit, and at great prices. That's part of what the brand is about. Owner was sick of low-dosed, expensive supps and just wanted to make something of his own without trying to jack everyone's money. All done in his type of style as you can tell so trust me, he cares that everything is top notch. More artist-minded than make as much money as you can and run minded.
100% accurate post . Got alot of love for vicious

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Have contacted the owner via facebook. A very nice guy. I was waiting for the release of Candy Man pre workout. I was informed that the launching of Candy Man will be delayed .

Love his label's design.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
The elements are coming out , check out the site lol it's worth it

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Have contacted the owner via facebook. A very nice guy. I was waiting for the release of Candy Man pre workout. I was informed that the launching of Candy Man will be delayed .

Love his label's design.
What's candy man?
Nevermind found it

Last edited:
Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
Use the msten from there. It was legit 100%