Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MAKING MONSTERS
Diabolically Designed Supplements

ViciousLabs.net
- Use code NEWYEAR for 22% off (valid until 1/16)
- Free Shipping on orders $100+

The Revival
Don’t call it a comeback, but Vicious Labs is coming back! Back to the business of “Making Monsters”. The 2020 and 2021 years proved to have been among the most trying. Events stemming from the global crisis severely impacted the supply chain flow, which resulted in rising costs and material shortages across the supplement industry. This is in addition to ever increasing legislation against natural alternatives to pharmacological solutions.

During this time I reevaluated the position of Vicious Labs as well as my objective for the company. Through this it was decided to dismantle its flimsy framework and rebuild it atop a firm foundation. The design of this new construction would be developed around Good Manufacturing Practices, FDA Inspected Facilities, Tested Ingredients, and all of the legal and ethical practices of a proper supplement company - a defiant contrast to an era of gray area. Rest assured that I will not be abandoning what has made Vicious Labs the niche success it is.

The Past
The working concept for Vicious Labs began in 2014 with the desire to provide athletes the most potentiating products on the market; genetics had proven to be the greatest limiting factor in physiological development. By 2016, under the forum figure known as ZOO, I began releasing a series of efficacious and transparent supplements to break through this natural barrier. Each of these products have been carefully crafted to raise the threshold of human performance and give athletes the competitive advantage they crave.

The Present
Spearheading the relaunch is the release of our highly anticipated flagship products, Juice Daddy and Daft Pump. As Bostin Loyd’s signature supplement, Juice Daddy compiles a comprehensive blend of ingredients that delivers an injection of energy for an unrivaled level of stimulation. The latter, Daft Pump, is ZOO’s nostalgically novel nootropic and pump remix that is absent of any stimulants. This tag team offers the flexibility to choose a preworkout best suited for your needs, or to combine both for an incomparable workout experience.

The Future
In our pursuit of physical development we continue to distinguish ourselves with superior supplements that emphasize quality over profit margins - a gourmet shoppe of uniquely presented, diabolically designed, and efficaciously dosed products. To further this, Vicious Labs is expanding its manufacturing, storage, and distribution network to give supporters greater access through online retailers, brick-and-mortar stores, and, ultimately, Amazon. As the brand grows throughout the coming months and years, expect new and powerful products to be added to the lineup. Vicious Labs is your source for the nastiest natty supplements.

The People
Thank you to everyone who has supported Vicious Labs, as well as myself, through even the most difficult of periods. If not for you this little idea for a supplement brand would have remained little more than a thought in my mind. For that I am forever thankful.

Much love,
ZOO

Attachments

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
JUICE DADDY

TEAM 3CC ENERGY
Vicious Labs teamed up with one of the industry’s biggest villains, Bostin Loyd, to create the most mind-numbing preworkout that we could legally assemble - ABSOLUTELY CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR! Love him or hate him, Bostin is respected for his no bull$h!t approach to all things bodybuilding so we pulled out all the stops to ensure Juice Daddy was strong enough for Team 3CC. In order to accomplish this, we developed a comprehensive cocktail that straps more stimulants and vasodilators than a West Hollywood rave. The end result? A premium preworkout guaranteed to give athletes an injection of energy. GET JUICED!

L-Tyrosine
This amino acid helps facilitate enhanced mental focus through an increase in norepinephrine levels and a balancing of neurotransmitters in the brain. It is favored for its mood and energy elevating properties which are further complimented when combined with the diverse stimulant content found in Juice Daddy’s formula.

Taurine
Taurine is a naturally occurring amino acid that is found in large quantities throughout the brain, heart, and skeletal muscle. Athletes have found its supplementation beneficial for improving exercise performance and metabolic functions. While taurine’s presence in the brain is believed to reduce mental fatigue, interest predominantly lies with its ability to increase the intracellular water uptake and blood vessel dilation.

Betaine Anhydrous
Betaine Anhydrous is derived from beetroot, which is regarded for its nitric oxide promoting properties. Consequently, this ingredient has become valued as a vasodilator that can improve both blood flow and transportation of nutrients throughout the body. Resulting is a more pronounced “pump” effect and improved muscular endurance. This ingredient is so nice that we included it twice (as a component of Daft Pump, as well).

Caffeine Anhydrous
This dehydrated form of caffeine is one of the most well-studied and efficacious ingredients for improving performance through an increase in wakefulness, alertness, and reaction time. Juice Daddy is among the strongest dosed preworkouts on the market containing 330mg per serving (with an additional 70mg of caffeine from di-caffeine malate) - assess individual tolerance to stimulants before consuming.

NOTE: 400mg is considered to be the highest amount of caffeine that can be safely consumed in a 24-hour period. Do not exceed 1 serving of Juice Daddy. Do not use it with other stimulants.

N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine
This constituent of Eria Jarensis Extract expresses the behavioral characteristics of adrenaline, noradrenaline, dopamine, and serotonin. Consequently, N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine possesses notable effects pertaining to enhanced energy, concentration, alertness, mood, and fat burning. However, it heightens these aspects in a manner that is relaxed rather than purely excitatory. This gives it exponential value as a component of Juice Daddy’s energy matrix by creating an elevated “euphoric” state without the associated feelings of jitteriness or anxiety.

Citrus Aurantium (Fruit) Extract (std. to 10% Synephrine)
Also known as Bitter Orange, Citrus Aurantium Extract has become increasingly valued for its natural synephrine content. This bioactive molecule imparts stimulatory and fat burning qualities by interacting with dopamine, adrenaline,and noradrenaline levels in the body. Its mode of action follows a parallel pathway that pairs well with coexisting stimulants found in Juice Daddy.

Methylliberine (as Dynamine™ 40%)
Dyanmine is the branded ingredient of the purine alkaloid found in kucha tea leaf known as methylliberine. This chemical cousin of caffeine and theacrine activates dopamine receptors and neurotransmitters while inhibiting adenosine receptors. The resulting effect is an increase in energy, mood, and focus.

Di-Caffeine Malate (Providing 70mg Caffeine)
Di-caffeine malate is formed through an ionic bond of caffeine and malic acid in a 2:1. It possesses much of the same qualities as caffeine anhydrous, but with the added benefit of having a longer, more sustained activity in the body. This creates an increased stimulatory response while mitigating the dreaded “crashing” effect commonly experienced with high stimulant products.

L-Theanine
L-theanine is a naturally occurring amino acid found in tea leaves that promotes the production of neurotransmitters, mental focus, and a calming effect. The addition of L-theanine compliments the effects of caffeine while its inhibitory properties reduce the restlessness and anxiety that can occur with higher concentrations of stimulants.

Theobromine
A common component of cacao (chocolate), Theobromine is structurally similar to caffeine, but is not a central nervous stimulant. It has long-lasting energy, relaxation, and nootropic effects, as well as blood vessel dilating properties, that further enhance the stimulatory and vasodilating effects of Juice Daddy.

Attachments

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAFT PUMP

MAXIMUM VOLUME
Trip back to the 90's when the music was good and the muscle was better. Vicious Labs took inspiration from this classic era to craft a preworkout that delivers as much blood flow as it does nostalgia. Daft Pump synthesizes a mosh pit of vasodilators and cognitive enhancers for the loudest stim-free mix on record. Each scoop samples a fully-dosed blend of 10 efficacious ingredients that will have you bumping the volume on your training and your pumps. This precision formulation is designed to perform solo or in collaboration with our stimulant superstar Juice Daddy for the sickest jam session yet. This isn’t your daddy’s 8-track player.

L-Citrulline
L-Citrulline is an amino acid that has become a staple supplement among serious weight lifters and athletes alike for its ability to increase nitric oxide production. The resulting dilation enables the body to achieve enhanced blood flow, nutrient delivery, muscle oxygenation, and physical endurance. All of these factors contribute to the massive pumps and improved rate of recovery needed to take your performance and physique to the next level.

Betaine Anhydrous
Betaine Anhydrous is derived from beetroot, which is regarded for its nitric oxide promoting properties. Consequently, this ingredient has become valued as a vasodilator that can improve both blood flow and the transportation of nutrients throughout the body. Resulting is a more pronounced “pump” effect as well as improved muscular endurance. This ingredient is so nice that we included it twice (as a component of Juice Daddy, as well).

Agmatine Sulfate
This metabolite of the amino acid L-Arginine, which is used in the biosynthesis of proteins, has garnered popularity for its ability to increase vasodilation through the regulation of nitric oxide synthase. Agmatine also possesses qualities that contribute to improved cognitive function, stress management, insulin sensitivity, and nutrient partitioning.

Acetyl L-Carnitine
Acetyl L-Carnitine, also known as ALCAR, is a more bioavailable form of L-Carnitine, which is a naturally occurring amino acid derivative found in the body. Its role is essential in the production of cellular energy and has become popular across a multitude of athletics. This acetylated form of L-Carnitine, however, has additional nootropic properties that have made ALCAR supplementation valuable in supporting ATP formation, cognitive function, and mood.

Alpha GPC 50%
Alpha GPC is a choline containing compound that has superior uptake as compared to choline bitartrate. Choline itself being an essential nutrient that is a necessary component of betaine, cell membranes, and the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. The supplementation of Alpha GPC is regarded as having advantages as a nootropic that can improve concentration, focus, and mood.

Hesperidin
Another component of Citrus Aurantium, Hesperidin is one of the primary flavonoids found in the peels of citrus fruits. Once consumed, the body converts it into hesperitin, which imparts positive effects on inflammation, oxidative stress, immunity, and blood flow.

DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol)
DMAE is a naturally occurring cholinergic substance found in the brain and some foods, albeit to a minimal extent. As a precursor to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, DMAE has become popularized for improving cognitive function. Its resulting use in nootropic formulations throughout academic and athletic endeavors reinforces the value it holds for mental clarity, focus, and memory retention.

L-Norvaline
A derivative of the branch chain amino acid Valine, L-Norvaline is an essential amino acid that helps raise the body’s level of Arginine - an enzyme used in the formation of nitric oxide. The mechanism of action this occurs through is the inhibition of Arginase, which is a counter-enzyme that limits the amount of nitric oxide that can be produced. By limiting the effects of arginase, L-Norvaline supports the vasodilators found in Daft Pump to potentiate even greater blood flow.

Pine Bark (Pinus Pinaster) Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins)
Pine Bark Extract dates back to the 4th century B.C as having been used in medicinal applications for the myriad of benefits it possesses: free radical scavenging, inflammation reduction, neuroprotection, and metabolic syndrome prevention. Its interest in athletic performance stems from its ability to increase NAD+ levels and delay the onset of exhaustion.

Huperzine A (99% Standardized Extract)
Huperzine A is an herbal alkaloid that has exceptional potency as a cognitive enhancer; the 99% standardized extract is a nearly pure form that is effective in microgram amounts. It significantly enhances the effectiveness of the nootropic factors found in Daft Pump by inhibiting the acetylcholinesterase enzyme that breaks down the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. By doing so, Huperzine A promotes the re-uptake of acetylcholine and thus resulting in a more effective nootropic effect.

Attachments

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Vicious Labs is currently working to enable international shipping options for direct-to-consumer sales within the next week. Due to the various customs, laws, and restrictions related to dietary supplements, availability will be initially limited to Canada and the UK. However, we are also contacting retailers in other countries, such as Australia, to further expand access to supporters.

Please note that there will be specific shipping policies and restrictions for international orders. Vicious Labs is not liable for tariffs or orders lost, damaged, or seized in transit; refunds will not be provided. Free Shipping options will not be available either.

Please review your local customs and laws prior to placing an order once international shipping is available.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Revival
Don’t call it a comeback, but Vicious Labs is coming back! Back to the business of “Making Monsters”. The 2020 and 2021 years proved to have been among the most trying. Events stemming from the global crisis severely impacted the supply chain flow, which resulted in rising costs and material shortages across the supplement industry. This is in addition to ever increasing legislation against natural alternatives to pharmacological solutions.

During this time I reevaluated the position of Vicious Labs as well as my objective for the company. Through this it was decided to dismantle its flimsy framework and rebuild it atop a firm foundation. The design of this new construction would be developed around Good Manufacturing Practices, FDA Inspected Facilities, Tested Ingredients, and all of the legal and ethical practices of a proper supplement company - a defiant contrast to an era of gray area. Rest assured that I will not be abandoning what has made Vicious Labs the niche success it is.
I love the way you wrote that out and I very much commend and respect you for taking the steps to transition into being a real supplement company.

Every industry has laws and sometimes people come into the supplement industry knowing they're breaking them but other times some companies just look at what others are doing and don't realize they're even breaking them or how much trouble that they could get in. We're in a time period where more and more people and companies are getting in trouble and people don't necessarily even know its happening bc a lot of it isn't publicized now days. No one can change anything they've done in the past - but I really respect you in how you're moving forward with the same vision but taking the steps to do things the right way and be a truly legit real supplement company.

I wish you the absolute best success and am super excited for you.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love the way you wrote that out and I very much commend and respect you for taking the steps to transition into being a real supplement company.

Every industry has laws and sometimes people come into the supplement industry knowing they're breaking them but other times some companies just look at what others are doing and don't realize they're even breaking them or how much trouble that they could get in. We're in a time period where more and more people and companies are getting in trouble and people don't necessarily even know its happening bc a lot of it isn't publicized now days. No one can change anything they've done in the past - but I really respect you in how you're moving forward with the same vision but taking the steps to do things the right way and be a truly legit real supplement company.

I wish you the absolute best success and am super excited for you.
Thank you so much! I’m very excited for the new direction Vicious Labs is taking now. I know a lot of guys want to see the old stuff still but not only is that dangerous it prevents the company from being able to grow. I have big aspirations for the brands potential and am beyond happy to see it being realized.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you so much! I’m very excited for the new direction Vicious Labs is taking now. I know a lot of guys want to see the old stuff still but not only is that dangerous it prevents the company from being able to grow. I have big aspirations for the brands potential and am beyond happy to see it being realized.
Yeah, I saw someone make kind of a cheeky comment implying they didn't like the direction you were going. Hopefully you don't experience much of people saying things like that, but whether you see it once or a thousand times, don't let it get to you. They're thinking from the perspective of what they want, not what's good for you and your future.

I really commend you for the direction you're taking and the things you've done. Instead of being a company that pretended you were doing things the right way when you weren't - you faced it, owned it, put protocols in place to be compliant, and have now turned it into a real legit supplement company.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I saw someone make kind of a cheeky comment implying they didn't like the direction you were going. Hopefully you don't experience much of people saying things like that, but whether you see it once or a thousand times, don't let it get to you. They're thinking from the perspective of what they want, not what's good for you and your future.

I really commend you for the direction you're taking and the things you've done. Instead of being a company that pretended you were doing things the right way when you weren't - you faced it, owned it, put protocols in place to be compliant, and have now turned it into a real legit supplement company.
Brilliantly stated. I know there will always be a few who are disappointed and may even abandon the brand. However, I feel this opens a door to better products and greater reach to new followers. #getvicious

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will definitely be using the Draft pump as a staple.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't wait to try these two out!!