Vicious Labs/Gainbusters Mega Log Opp (6 Winners Needed!)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I definitely would love to try Wrecking Crew. I just didn’t want to come off like I was complaining for not winning lol.
Haha no not at all, man. I offered it up to you after Solution passed on it. PM me your Full Name, Email, and Shipping Address and I'll get it sent out :)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's only underwhelming until all the logs come out I'm sure once we all start sharing are experiences with your awsome products the other forum members will be jumping to pick up more from the champ ZOO
Thanks, Superload! I really hope that's the case. I love bodybuilding, nutrition, and supplements. I'm super passionate about both of my brands and I'd like nothing more than to see them succeed in helping others achieve their fitness goals.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Logs up! thanks again @ZOO

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Logs up! thanks again @ZOO

Hell yeah. Thanks, bro!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If the other loggers don't mind, would you link the log in this thread once product is received. It may help interested individuals find them easier :)

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If the other loggers don't mind, would you link the log in this thread once product is received. It may help interested individuals find them easier :)
Um how do I link my log to the chat sorry haven't ever been able to figure how to link other posts

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Um how do I link my log to the chat sorry haven't ever been able to figure how to link other posts
Yea I’ll do it just don’t know how.
Create your log thread. In the upper right corner on the app are 3 dots (like in every thread). Click that, click the share icon, choose Copy to copy the URL. Return to this thread, and in your comment right click and paste the copied URL. The app is smart enough to read the code and auto-post it as a link.

Voila.

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you, everyone! Enjoy the products and I hope others find the logs to be both informative and enticing haha