Vicious Labs Demon Drops (DMAA) Review

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was given a bottle of Vicious Labs Demon Drops from @xR1pp3Rx . These are capsules of DMAA. Each one contains 25mg. I'm a pretty big fan of DMAA. In the past I used Nutrex Hemo Rage Black, BPI 1MR, APS Mesomorph, Vein Nutrition Rupture - all the DMAA versions. I loved them all and got great rage/focus/euphoria from them. So when I saw the opportunity for the Demon Drops I jumped all over it. Here's a pic of the bottle. There's a little glare on the bottle. It has 90 capsules.

I've used it now several times in a few different ways.
- 2 capsules along with C4 Shot Rocks from cardio. So this is 50mg DMAA and 200mg caffeine. The Shot Rocks alone give me a nice boost for cardio. The DMAA gave me noticeable addition of focus and euphoria. It made the cardio a lot more enjoyable and easier to get through.

- 2 capsules along with 200mg caffeine to run around with my kids for the afternoon. I'm dieting right now and sometimes I can get in a crabby mood. The 2 capsules put me in a better mood all afternoon. This was enjoyable.

- 3 capsules along with MP Combat/C4 Shot Rocks/CL White Flood Classic. In all cases, I bumped up the caffeine to 300mg, taurine 2g, citrulline 6g. I have loved each workout I've had so far with 3 caps. 75mg DMAA is where it's at! For me, there is a big difference 2 and 3 caps. The focus turns into some really good rage. It really gets me amped up to throw some weights around. I don't get jittery, just nicely stimmed with a ton of rage. The 3 caps brought me right back to the old DMAA PWOs I used in the past. I can't say enough on how much I have enjoyed these workouts. Vicious Labs named this supplement appropriately Demon Drops.

I've only been using Demon Drops 1-2x a week. I want these to last a long time. They are that good. Another thing I noticed in all cases is I don't crash. In fact, it's the exact opposite. The energy lasts for several hours. I take the caps 45 min prior to my workout. I workout for about an hour - I go HARD. I don't feel the rage subside until about 30 minutes after my workout. The alertness last several hours afterwards. For my AM workouts, I normally crash and feel sleepy around noon dying for my caffeine. With the Demon Drops, I never get sleepy.

Thanks again to xR1pp3Rx! I will continue to enjoy my Demon Drops!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, that sounds awesome! I haven’t used DMAA since the old Jack’d product. All I remember is the super tunnel vision and a hard crash after the workout. Maybe I should re-evaluate DMAA?

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, that sounds awesome! I haven’t used DMAA since the old Jack’d product. All I remember is the super tunnel vision and a hard crash after the workout. Maybe I should re-evaluate DMAA?
Yeah, I remember crashing from Hemo Rage. Demon Drops don't have that effect on me.

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve taken demon drops at least 20 times already and no crash.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
VL uses the cleanest raws ! notice: these have been renamed to Strain since these were introduced.

danforte2012

Awards
Password needed for the vicious labs store. Anyone know how to go about that?

I still have about about 2 grams left of 1,3 straight powder from Nutrivitashop, but going forward this may be an option.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Password needed for the vicious labs store. Anyone know how to go about that?

I still have about about 2 grams left of 1,3 straight powder from Nutrivitashop, but going forward this may be an option.
UNDERGROUND