Vicious Labs Closing Sale: 50% Off Until Sold Out

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The website is live, the product has landed, and we are go for launch 🚀 I figured I would go ahead and get this posted for my AM friends before the email goes out in the morning. There isn’t much Juice Daddy left but you can buy more from Ariella directly once mine has sold out.

💪🏻😈🔥 Use code FIRESALE at checkout for 50% off your order total at ViciousLabs.net

For the better part of a decade, Vicious Labs has strived to provide premium supplements to both casual fitness enthusiasts as well as hardcore bodybuilders; however, as with all great things, they must come to an end. With that, we are selling all of our remaining inventory of preworkout products at 50% off! Once sold out, Vicious Labs will be closing up shop for good.

Supplies are limited with only 70 bottles of Juice Daddy and 300 bottles of Daft Pump. Stock up, save, and stash these soon to be classics before they are gone forever.
Supplies are limited with only 70 bottles of Juice Daddy and 300 bottles of Daft Pump. Stock up, save, and stash these soon to be classics before they are gone forever.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried placing a order for each flavor .. getting this error message

Reactions: ZOO

ReformedNerd

Awards
Going to have to snag some for the trophy case that will never be opened.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If anybody else gets an error when trying to order let me know. Similarly, if it went though okay post as well 💪🏻

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got me 2 Juice Daddys! Thanks for the sale!!

• Love

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bummer to hear, but thanks for letting this community know. I was about to pull the trigger to restock some pump PWOs, looks like I am grabbing a bunch of the Daft Pumps. I love the profile.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bummer to hear, but thanks for letting this community know. I was about to pull the trigger to restock some pump PWOs, looks like I am grabbing a bunch of the Daft Pumps. I love the profile.
I appreciate that, bro. I really do. And I’m certain you’re going to love Daft Pump. It’s the bees knees 💪🏻

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
got mine in as well .. love daft pump agree, one of the best profile i have seen.

• Love

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great to hear, I haven’t tried it but the profile is smart and clearly well dosed. If there is still some available after I get mine in and I like it I’ll probably grab more.

ReformedNerd

Awards
I snagged one of each flavor to try. Sadly I have a feeling I'ma love this stuff and it'll be sold out by the time I realize I need more

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
got mine in as well .. love daft pump agree, one of the best profile i have seen.
I snagged one of each flavor to try. Sadly I have a feeling I'ma love this stuff and it'll be sold out by the time I realize I need more
Daft Pump is great stuff!!!
Thank you all for the orders and support! Had a great response just on here alone :) The main email will go out today so it may be possible that the JD will be gone in the next week. RN I think you’re going to really enjoy them so hopefully you can try it and get more if you do. Appreciate you all so much 💪🏻😎

ReformedNerd

Awards
Thank you all for the orders and support! Had a great response just on here alone :) The main email will go out today so it may be possible that the JD will be gone in the next week. RN I think you’re going to really enjoy them so hopefully you can try it and get more if you do. Appreciate you all so much
Well SOB. As soon as mine arrives I'ma have to open it and try it.

• Love
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Snagged one of each, a lil Razzle & Razz combo for me! Gotta support my homie, @ZOO

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll be lucky to get it. My postal delivery person lifts too
Hahaha I will see if I can’t bribe him with a bottle. Can’t be having him jacking your gains XD

Snagged one of each, a lil Razzle & Razz combo for me! Gotta support my homie, @ZOO
Thank you tons, Seg! I know you’ve had issues with pump products in the past so I hope this gives you your fix 💪🏻😈

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you, again, to everyone who ordered so far! I got all of them packed and dropped off just a bit ago so tracking numbers will update shortly. You guys are theeeeeeee best!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Snatch these up boys. Nothing else compares and I’m not selling my stash of Juice Daddy next month after you’ve slept on this haha.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Snatch these up boys. Nothing else compares and I’m not selling my stash of Juice Daddy next month after you’ve slept on this haha.
Its worth no less than triple the price and their first born XD

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really don't need any more PWO at the moment, but ordered 3 tubs to show some support for a friend and I got a great deal, Win, Win ! Thank you @ZOO

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really don't need any more PWO at the moment, but ordered 3 tubs to show some support for a friend and I got a great deal, Win, Win ! Thank you @ZOO
Order received! Thank you so much Rocket 🚀 like you said you don’t even need more pre but still grabbed some anyways. Love ya man. I’ll make some burgers in your honor today 💪🏻

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree, i got one of each as well to try and hope some are left over and would like to stock up.

Those who don't understand of how good this deal is .. each container contains this much flavored .. if you are following up on chain supply issues .. this is heck of a deal and people will regret it in months lol

L-CITRULLINE 180G
BEATINE ANHYDROUS 60G
AGMATINE SULFATE 45G
ACETYL L-CARTINITE 30G

^ these alone will run $7-12 bulk solo ingredients

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree, i got one of each as well to try and hope some are left over and would like to stock up.

Those who don't understand of how good this deal is .. each container contains this much flavored .. if you are following up on chain supply issues .. this is heck of a deal and people will regret it in months lol

L-CITRULLINE 180G
BEATINE ANHYDROUS 60G
AGMATINE SULFATE 45G
ACETYL L-CARTINITE 30G

^ these alone will run $7-12 bulk solo ingredients
My man calling it how it is! This is a steal guys. 💪🏻

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heads up! The Juice Daddy Peach is going really fast and the razz isn’t far behind.

All orders placed before 9am pacific time today will be shipped out before the post office closes. 💪🏻😎

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Heads up! The Juice Daddy Peach is going really fast and the razz isn’t far behind.

All orders placed before 9am pacific time today will be shipped out before the post office closes. 💪🏻😎
That's how you spell SERVICE !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My man calling it how it is! This is a steal guys. 💪🏻
Yup .. i see how many threads here people complaining about "price of creatine jacked up" i think we will see that with other amino's as well as we continue to go down the inflation road.

already told SNS .. save me creatine HCL and MCC .. im good for years to come.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup .. i see how many threads here people complaining about "price of creatine jacked up" i think we will see that with other amino's as well as we continue to go down the inflation road.

already told SNS .. save me creatine HCL and MCC .. im good for years to come.
Good man! Best to stock up on that solid supp right there.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Juice Daddy Blue Razz is flavored awesome - so good I like to actually sip it over ice instead of just pounding it.

And I am a guy who normally likes to just pound it!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Juice Daddy Blue Razz is flavored awesome - so good I like to actually sip it over ice instead of just pounding it.

And I am a guy who normally likes to just pound it!
Haha sexual jokes aside I am in total agreement. I sip it in an ice filled shaker while I do some office work before I train.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Didn't really need any but picked up a few.... nice profile on daftpump. Hope future endeavors treat you well.

• Love
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn't really need any but picked up a few.... nice profile on daftpump. Hope future endeavors treat you well.
Thanks, Epi! I will have these out Monday for you :) And I appreciate the kind words! I’m overdue for my yearly review so I am hoping that this will lead to a promotion and pay raise. But I’m also looking into prospects out of state as well which is why I need to wrap things up asap.

negus215

Awards
Picked up a couple bottles of the pre and pump, very high quality formulas that got me through some brutal workouts. Gonna really miss the brand. I still have half a bottle of Spook and Strain laying around, gonna be bittersweet anytime I use them now.
Wish you the best!

• Love
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picked up a couple bottles of the pre and pump, very high quality formulas that got me through some brutal workouts. Gonna really miss the brand. I still have half a bottle of Spook and Strain laying around, gonna be bittersweet anytime I use them now.
Wish you the best!
Thank you, bro! I really appreciate your years of support. 🙏

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Haha
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
9g of JD down the hatch and it’s time to bench - Juice Daddy puts the SPEED in Speed Bench Sundays!!!
Haha time to grind! Just don’t go too hard and end up like me XD

10 bottles of JD peach left!