Vicious Labs and Rep Introduction

Dien is amazing. You won’t be disappointed.

Have been having the urge to stop cutting and reverse diet back up. Lol. If I can throw in necroplasm and still lose fat as I slowly add cals that would be sick. Once calories get higher will add dmz or sten.
 
Ripper- Im going to pull the trigger on your DMZ or TD Dien. I am leaning towards the Dien, but is there a dropper included? A 1ml dropper to be specific to gauge dosage?

Looks like it, but if not you can get 1ml/cc oral syringes otc at any pharmacy for nothing. 3ml is common as well if your dose is bigger.

Dimethazine is one of my favorite orals - ol’ faithful for any purpose. Get you some!
 
Looks like it, but if not you can get 1ml/cc oral syringes otc at any pharmacy for nothing. 3ml is common as well if your dose is bigger.

Dimethazine is one of my favorite orals - ol’ faithful for any purpose. Get you some!

Thanks Hyde- really looking to shed, figuring the Dien with Var will be a little leaner than DMZ. Although I do love DMZ. Do you have experience with Estra compounds? Any BP sides?
 
Thanks Hyde- really looking to shed, figuring the Dien with Var will be a little leaner than DMZ. Although I do love DMZ. Do you have experience with Estra compounds? Any BP sides?

Not really. I took prodienelone oral many years ago for a day on my first cycle and woke up the very next day with itching nips. Day 3 they burned and I dropped it. Ralox and caber/prami for me if I wanna do 19-nors.
 
dien will behave similar to any 19 nor. you might find your like me and handle them quite well~
or you might be sensitive to them.. one way to find out.
but I do think its all in your head until you actually experience it..

DMZ is a great compound too..
 
what dose is considered low/high. Trying to gauge how many bottles to buy lolz.

ZOO likes to dose stuff with legit dosing.. @ 100 mgs per ML I would say low dose would be .5 ml per day.. up to 2 ml per day if bulking.( at this dose I get big BP spikes)
 
Not really. I took prodienelone oral many years ago for a day on my first cycle and woke up the very next day with itching nips. Day 3 they burned and I dropped it. Ralox and caber/prami for me if I wanna do 19-nors.

Trenavar was my favorite PH ever - easily worth taking Ralox & a dopamine agonist. Besides, those will give you stronger bones & better sex drive - not exactly hard to live with.

19-Nors can be worth the trouble, certainly.
 
Back
Top