Anyone have a bottle
of vicaine they wanna sell ?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try Mitradopa. It is very similar in effects. Look at the reviews here. They're excellent. It was designed to be a Vicaine replacement.

mrtokodachijudo95

Awards
Try Mitradopa. It is very similar in effects. Look at the reviews here. They're excellent. It was designed to be a Vicaine replacement.
God damn it Mike,

You had to comment. I guess I’ll bite the bullet.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
God damn it Mike,

You had to comment. I guess I’ll bite the bullet.
Thus ar, I haven't seen anyone that liked Vicaine, say they didn't like Mitradopa.

Also, even though the directions say to take it on an empty stomach for the most rapid effects, I now recommend taking it with food...because some people have reported temporary nausea due to the indigestible plant matter within kratom. Even the people that have reported this really like it and gave it great reviews, but by taking it with food, you'll avoid that potential issue. It doesn't have to be a big meal, just something in your stomach, even if it's only a few hundred calories.

mrtokodachijudo95

Awards
Thus ar, I haven't seen anyone that liked Vicaine, say they didn't like Mitradopa.

Also, even though the directions say to take it on an empty stomach for the most rapid effects, I now recommend taking it with food...because some people have reported temporary nausea due to the indigestible plant matter within kratom. Even the people that have reported this really like it and gave it great reviews, but by taking it with food, you'll avoid that potential issue. It doesn't have to be a big meal, just something in your stomach, even if it's only a few hundred calories.
I haven’t used stims or caffeine since 2019. What do you recommend I dose?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vicaine still contained caffeine, in case you weren't aware. Mitradopa contains only 25 mg of caffeine per cap, so you can make decisions based on that. Even the full dose (8 caps), which I don't recommend you begin with, contains only 200 mg of caffeine. I would recommend starting with maybe 5-6 caps...and adjust from there.

mrtokodachijudo95

Awards
Vicaine still contained caffeine, in case you weren't aware. Mitradopa contains only 25 mg of caffeine per cap, so you can make decisions based on that. Even the full dose (8 caps), which I don't recommend you begin with, contains only 200 mg of caffeine. I would recommend starting with maybe 5-6 caps...and adjust from there.
Wow. 25mg per cap.. Thanks a lot for information Mike!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nootropics 1
Supplements 0
Supplement Auction 0
Supplement Auction 1
Supplement Auction 12