Vicaine Sample Log

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, I'd like to thank the people over at MA Labs for sending me some samples (12 caps) of Vicaine.

Before going any further, I'd like to point out that Vicaine is a serious product, and should be treated with the caution and respect it deserves, as it contains flmodafinil (a wakefulness promoting drug) and tianeptine (an antidepressant with opioid effects). As a product that contains quite a high dose of tianeptine, as with any opioid (kratom included) there is a real potential for abuse, and abuse could potentially lead to addiction. With that said, it is very important, and the people over at MA Labs also consistently say, that it should not be used daily (I think they say a max of 4 times per week), but personally I'd keep it lower than that, probably a max of 3, but more likely 2, and preferably not two days in a row, and certainly not 3+ days in a row. I am not,a s far as I am aware, highly prone to addiction, as I am able to have a drink or two a few times a week (not that I drink regularly though), and kratom a few times a week (again, not something I do every week), without feeling any real urges to use higher doses and/or use these things more frequently, which likely could lead to issues for anyone if they drink or use opoid-containing products every day. All that said, its not like MA Labs is trying to hide this information or downplay it; the name Vicaine is a portmanteau of Vicodin and Cocaine. That's pretty explicit and gets right to the nature of the product (no, it's not anywhere near as dangerous as combining the two above drugs).

With that out of the way, let us get started on the actual log.

I do have some experience with flmodafinil and kratom (although I have never used the two together, as I use them for significantly different purposes). On the rare occasion I use flmodafinil, it is in combination with caffeine and some other nootropics (Vicaine has some as well) to knock out a lot of work. When I use kratom, it is typically when I go out with friends or to some sort of social gathering, as I seem to prefer kratom to a few shots or drinks, and it's cheaper. So, as you can see, there really isn't overlap between the two, so I have never used the two together.

Use #1:

The first time I took 1 cap probably an hour after a small meal, and I did notice a little of that "flmodafinil feel" which I can best describe as an increase in alertness and focus without really an increase in energy per se, which really is only noticeable when doing work or something, and just being able to really focus on it for extended periods of time without any distractions. I didn't notice too much in regards to mood though. It was a relatively low dose of flmodafinil (17.5mg from 1 cap); I tend to like ~50mg flmodafinil with around 100mg caffeine.

Use #2:

The second dose was similar to the first, but I did notice a bit of a pleasant "warm" feeling with it that lasted for probably about an hour. No crash observed either time, just a return to baseline after a few hours, but nothing too strong either way.

Use #3:

Today I took 2 caps upon waking on an empty stomach, and it's probably been about 40 minutes now, and after about 20-25 minutes I started feeling that pleasant "warm" feeling again, just stronger than before. After about 40 minutes, so just a minute or two ago, I began to feel very relaxed, but almost a little bit dizzy now, but a nice "head buzz" of sorts. I'm going to have a quick shake and some Gatorade and see how I feel after that. I plan on getting in a workout at home on it, as I haven't worked out with it yet, and would like to stay home with it the first time just to be cautious. I actually made a TRX-type band system out of steel chain, quick links, and PVC pipe, so I plan on using it (and some dumbbells/plates I have) to do a full-body workout in my yard.

Update: After having some whey protein and Gatorade (not mixed together), I began to feel less dizzy, probably pretty normal by 30 minutes post-meal. I decided to do the Cambridge Brain Sciences daily cognitive test, which I do regularly, and got a bit lower score than normal, which makes enough sense, as I was still ever so slightly dizzy and had a little bit of that warm feeling (and a little bit of a buzz) that probably wasn't all that beneficial to my reaction time and things of that sort. Writing ability and thinking seemed to be normal though, and perhaps the mood effects could help with more creative writing, but don't quote me on that. I felt good enough to do a workout outside, and knocked out a pretty good workout (chest, back, shoulders, and arms) using the TRX bands, as well as some light dumbbells and plates. I didn't take any pre-workout stuff (stimulant or pump), but still had a good workout, and got a very nice pump (I think I like the TRX bands). I felt a bit more tired/winded than normal, but that is likely just due to me working outside in the Florida summer (I think it was ~90 degrees out), so all good on that front. I can't say I felt any euphoria or buzz during my workout, but I felt good, and got in a good workout. After the workout things began to return to baseline. About 4 hours post-dose, I'd say I was fairly close to baseline, with maybe a very, very slight lingering sense of calmness, but it's hard to say for sure. As I type this, it's about 5 hours post dose, and I feel pretty much normal, maybe a tad tired, but I didn't have any other caffeine/stimulants/nootropics today, so I'm thinking of just having half a serving of a nootropic with caffeine to give me energy for the rest of the day.

I was pretty happy with how it treated me today, and I'm glad the dizziness subsided after having something to eat (I did take it on an empty stomach). I could see it being nice for socializing, especially if I still have to do a bit of work while socializing, but I wouldn't want to take it in the evening (which is a common time to go out for me), as a wakefulness promoting drug like flmodafinil probably isn't the best idea to take if you plan on sleeping in the next few hours, but I suppose it's possible the tianeptine would sort of negate this; I'm not sure either way really.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice detail on this. I'll have to give it a try!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nootropics 1
Supplements 0
WesleyInman MA Labs 1
B5150 Supplement Logs 0
Supplement Logs 2