Vicaine Replacement

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok that was one of the best mood enhancers ever.

I know a few of us are in search. Who has the next best product that is similar to that product. Does not need to contain "Tianep" but just a solid safe formula that works like a charm.

Thanks in advance-

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMG_5578.JPG

He is a good one, but it won’t give the big mood boost that Vicaine did.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok that was one of the best mood enhancers ever.

I know a few of us are in search. Who has the next best product that is similar to that product. Does not need to contain "Tianep" but just a solid safe formula that works like a charm.

Thanks in advance-
So it sounds like the replacement is not Alpha Mood after all?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So it sounds like the replacement is not Alpha Mood after all?
Alpha Mood is awesome, but its super hard to get and not to mention I want to find several options if possible.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Next on my list to try is that forum sponsor called AZOTH. Has anyone here tried it?
personally I ahve not, but the OG formula got rave reviews, while the reformulation seems to be complete trash... I'd say save your money there unless you know someone with the OG

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Next on my list to try is that forum sponsor called AZOTH. Has anyone here tried it?
personally I ahve not, but the OG formula got rave reviews, while the reformulation seems to be complete trash... I'd say save your money there unless you know someone with the OG

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks like they've even reformulated it a third time. The formula shown now on their website isn't as good as when I tried it about a year ago. Seems to get worse with each reformulation but price (which is way too high) stays the same...

edit: as an example, in the Azoth thread Euclides mentions that the Phosphatidylserine is 500mg active (in response to a question from muscleupcrohn) in 3 capsules. however, the new formula has 500 mg at 20% in 4 capsules. So, unless the original response was a "mistake", they significantly dropped the quantity of Phosphatidylserine in the product. And that's just one example.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hard pass on that one!
It looks like they've even reformulated it a third time. The formula shown now on their website isn't as good as when I tried it about a year ago. Seems to get worse with each reformulation but price (which is way too high) stays the same...

edit: as an example, in the Azoth thread Euclides mentions that the Phosphatidylserine is 500mg active (in response to a question from muscleupcrohn) in 3 capsules. however, the new formula has 500 mg at 20% in 4 capsules. So, unless the original response was a "mistake", they significantly dropped the quantity of Phosphatidylserine in the product. And that's just one example.
I bought this 3rd version a few months ago, thinking it was the 2nd version (which I thought was OK, but grossly overpriced). The 3rd version produced nothing positive and made me tired. I threw it out.

I never tried the 1st version

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hard pass on that one!

I bought this 3rd version a few months ago, thinking it was the 2nd version (which I thought was OK, but grossly overpriced). The 3rd version produced nothing positive and made me tired. I threw it out.

I never tried the 1st version
1st version was hands down one of the best. Same with 1st version of noowaves socialite & high performer. They reformulated and now its kinda of blah.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nootropics 1
Supplements 0
Supplements 6
Supplement Auction 0
Supplement Auction 1