Vicaine *low stock alert* 47 units remain -

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
**Low Stock Alert** only 47 units remain.

Enter Code "WES20" at checkout for 20% off. Remember, you can pay with echeck. This takes 3-5 business days to clear before your order can ship, so if you need this before the Holidays, please order NOW!!! Thank you!!!

** You also have the option for bitcoin as well**

LINK TO PURCHASE
https://www.masupps.com/products/vicaine/

masuppsVICAINE.jpg

masuppsWES20BANNER.jpg

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I made an order on 12/11 and my check cleared on the 13th and my order has still not shipped. Is there a reason for the delay? My other orders have shipped very quickly after my payment cleared.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I made an order on 12/11 and my check cleared on the 13th and my order has still not shipped. Is there a reason for the delay? My other orders have shipped very quickly after my payment cleared.
It did not clear on the 13th, as all the orders from the 11th just cleared yesterday. I know because I have been keeping an eye on them every day. NONE of the e-checks we get clear in 2 days...NONE. It is 3-5 business days for all of them. Now, your bank may have said they approved the order, but that does not mean they sent us the money yet. The order will only show "complete" on our end after we receive the money...and I can GUARANTEE you that your order did not clear (which means we received the money) in 2 days.

However, the good news is that all the orders from the 11th have cleared (or failed). If you shoot me an email with your order number ([email protected]) I will get a definite answer for you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nootropics 1
Supplements 0
Supplements 6
WesleyInman MA Labs 0
WesleyInman MA Labs 2