Vets How long do you usually run orals

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After years of running cycles and regular blood work I've found 6 weeks to be.a good length for myself without throwing my numbers out of wack. How often do you guys run usually.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sdrol...3-4wks tops

Adrol...4-6wks

Winstrol/var....3-8 wks

Dbol...0wks, cant stand the sh1t
Nac, I know you've probably said before ... Why don't you like Dbol?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nac, I know you've probably said before ... Why don't you like Dbol?
Feel crappy. Like, Im gonna have a heart attack crappy. Which is ironic, given I can run sdrol and tren and not feel like that. Lots of guys say dbol makes them feel great, not me :/ Buuuut, Ill take what 3wks of superdrol does to my physique over what gainz dbol could do in 4-6.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seems 6-8 weeks is my sweet spot.

just don’t seem to start seeing significant improvements will week 4 off most things. Sdrol was quicker mind you, ran that for 6 and saw a noticeable effect from 2 weeks in.

var, winny, msten, epistane, tbol all 7 or 8 weeks with nothing crazy showing on numbers (a negative effect yes, just not concerning, like only just out of range or high end)

GOD OF WAR

GOD OF WAR

Awards
I don't even do orals (steroids) anymore. Injectables, HGH, and SARMS.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are 2 compounds I max out at 4 weeks
Like Nac superdrol. And most important one is Halotestin

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually just do one month orals. Anadrol I did 6 weeeks.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dose and how did you find it? Gains) sides etc
Started at 50mg per day and didnt seem to notice much, but maybe I didnt wait long enough. I upped to 100mg per day and it was good. Full pumped up look, held some water but i was ok with it. No sides otherwise. Felt fine the whole time, I would use again.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Feel crappy. Like, Im gonna have a heart attack crappy. Which is ironic, given I can run sdrol and tren and not feel like that. Lots of guys say dbol makes them feel great, not me :/ Buuuut, Ill take what 3wks of superdrol does to my physique over what gainz dbol could do in 4-6.
Funny enough... dbol is the only oral that had me thinking I was going to have a heart attack at nights. Just hated it. It was okay once I lowered to like 20-30mg but still.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Funny enough... dbol is the only oral that had me thinking I was going to have a heart attack at nights. Just hated it. It was okay once I lowered to like 20-30mg but still.
Nac said the same thing about Dbol.
Just a couple of days ago, another Solid guy here said he felt AMAZING on Dbol, and loved it.
I fell in between, personally. It didn't make me feel crappy or great.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a couple of days ago, another Solid guy here said he felt AMAZING on Dbol, and loved it.
I'm like you I dont get the euphoric feel but I also dont feel bad. I can tell a difference between injectable and oral dbol though

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm like you I dont get the euphoric feel but I also dont feel bad. I can tell a difference between injectable and oral dbol though
I haven't ran the injectable. What was the difference for you?

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems 6-8 weeks is my sweet spot.

just don’t seem to start seeing significant improvements will week 4 off most things. Sdrol was quicker mind you, ran that for 6 and saw a noticeable effect from 2 weeks in.
You didn’t notice results until 2 weeks?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You didn’t notice results until 2 weeks?
nothing I would call significant. I instantly gained 3-4lbs but I always do that on any cycle at the start. Strength gains and really noticeable size gains weren’t visible until after week 2.

should be noted that I have a lot of loose skin so size gain is possibly a bit less noticeable on me until I hit 20+ lbs up (which was roughly where I was by week 3 or 4 i think

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
nothing I would call significant. I instantly gained 3-4lbs but I always do that on any cycle at the start. Strength gains and really noticeable size gains weren’t visible until after week 2.

should be noted that I have a lot of loose skin so size gain is possibly a bit less noticeable on me until I hit 20+ lbs up (which was roughly where I was by week 3 or 4 i think
Ok, I kinda have to same problem in that it takes awhile before it works on me. Nice to hear I’m not the only one.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sdrol...3-4wks tops

Adrol...4-6wks

Winstrol/var....3-8 wks

Dbol...0wks, cant stand the sh1t
I'm totally reversed with dbol and adrol. I can't do adrol at all, but dbol makes me feel amazing. Weird how compounds affect people so differently.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tells us how much we all react differently to compounds.. also the same person can react differently to the same compound when running it multiple times IMO (at least it did for me)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tells us how much we all react differently to compounds.. also the same person can react differently to the same compound when running it multiple times IMO (at least it did for me)
Yep.

J

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah i did that with epistane...same batch totally different outcomes...