very soon..... my cycle

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
it has been 8 weeks since my last shot back around thanksgiving season. I trailed off on my dosage to where my last week was only 100mg of prop eod. post cycle went as expected, nuts came back, strength diminished a little but not too much, leaned out and now looking to put back some weight. Im pretty much set on the dosage and length of my next cycle...though i would share with my peoples....critique if you would like

Tren (75mg eod) week 1-8
Prop (100mg eod) week 1-8
winny (100mg eod) week 3-10
masteron (100mg eod) week 6-12
*figured with the pre-contest drug masteron, i would be lean enough by mid to late part of my cycle to have the masteron work real nicely.
Obviously, this is a cutter...with intentions of dropping BF to a solid single digit and add 8-10 lbs +
Sage

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
use the winny ed , drop the masteron bro . simple as that .

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
use the winny ed , drop the masteron bro . simple as that .
got the stuff.... you dont think it will add some nice leaness at the end of my cycle? Im trying to avoid ED injection ray. but bumping up to 200mg of winny eod would mean 4cc's/day (with tren, winny, and prop). Would still have to split that bitch into two seperate injection. Whatchu suggest?
Sage

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Don't inject the winny, if you take it orally it's much easier to take ED.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Don't inject the winny, if you take it orally it's much easier to take ED.
bump that. Take the winny orally it has more advantages that way (effect on IGF in the body)

size

Awards
  • Established
I agree completely with Ray.

Why do you want to use masteron, are you entering a contest?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i have the winny injectables already. i could get rid of them and pick up tabs but i dont want to give my liver a beating.
regarding masteron, seems like the consensus that you guys dont see it as very ideal. fine, i respect that...consider it dropped. ;)
i know its a pre-contest drug but is the dryness/leaness you obtain from using masteron totally useless other than to prep for a contest?
Sage

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Winny in any form is c17-aa, bottoms up, brother! :)

I want to try masteron....

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Pete, i swear that pic of you in your avatar gets swoller and swoller each time i look at it. ;)
Sage

size

Awards
  • Established
Sage............you can drink the injectable. Draw it, squirt into mouth, swallow. Liver is going to get used either way

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pete, i swear that pic of you in your avatar gets swoller and swoller each time i look at it. ;)
Sage
Thanks, brother! :)

I posted update pics in the mod forum, you are a mod, right? :confused:

:D :D

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i just said drop masteron cos its hardly got any anabolic properties , and winstrol will do a equally good job at resisting binding proteins etc , so no need for masteron . and yeah , i'd drink it whenever i can , if u want the injects for the site enhancement effects , then just inject on some days and drink the injections on other days .
bump that. Take the winny orally it has more advantages that way (effect on IGF in the body)
liver igf-1 is increased by all steroids to some degree, oral will not be any special , i remember something of this sort in nandi's article ...

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
thanx ray. any seconds on drinking the injectable winny?
Sage

size

Awards
  • Established
thanx ray. any seconds on drinking the injectable winny?
Sage

Drink the stuff. I have done it both ways and the only difference for me was one made me sore and the other did not.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this is an interesting thing from l rea , check it out :
"Winstrol (stanozolol) is a c17-alkylated non-aromatizing AAS utilized both orally and as an injectable preparation. Oddly enough is that the only commercially available injectable is a non-hydrophilic (does not dissolve in water) veterinarian preparation in sterile water. I say odd due to the fact that an oil preparation is notably more effective due to a prolonged active-life and the lymphatic percentage absorption factor. More bang for your buck so to speak. The oral has the distinct advantage of possessing a surprising degree of IGF-1 stimulation as it passes through the livers hepatic passages and as a result of cellular interaction in lean mass tissues. This has failed to be validated in most clinical research due to the low dosages (about 10mg/d) administered. Oddly enough reviews of blood work performed upon several notable athletes administering stanozolol in excess of 40mg/d showed that IGF-1 was elevated significantly. The injectable preparations appear to induce some increase in natural localized MGF (Mechano Growth Factor), PGF-2, IGF-1 and IGF-2 production "site specifically". In that lies the key to a more synergistic approach to utilization.

The full body circulation of liver produced IGF-1 is full body effectual. This means that the extra IGF-! from oral stanozolol administration has an effect on the entire musculature as does the AAS itself. Unfortunately within a period of about 2 weeks this effect decreases significantly due to an adaptive response in the liver that shuts down the extra growth goodies and a decrease in IGF-1 receptor site sensitivity results as well due to various other hormone actuated events (Action/Reaction Factors). Less IGF-1 production and less receptor sensitivity means less muscle growth and poor chemical synergy.

Site specific administration of an injectable preparation of stanozolol has full body effects due to AAS induced androgenic and anabolic activity but only significant "localized" MGF, PGF-2, IGF-1 and IGF-2. MGF increases IGF-1 receptor sensitivity, PGF-2 increases androgen receptor count and sensitivity, and the localized IGF-1 production acts synergistically with the AAS. Oh, did I mention that the IGF-2 initiates an increase in vascular tissue growth for better nutrient supply?

Day 1-10 & 21-30 25-50mg 2xd (orally)
Day 11-20 & 31-40 50-75mg 2xd (site specifically) "

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
interesting point. good looks in digging that up. ill have oil and water based winny on hand...(dont ask why :) ) Im taking one, giving the other to a friend. I was going to keep the water base. only difference usually acne fellas? Man, i feel like the biggest steriod newbie in this thread.... ha, thanx for sharing your thoughts.
sage

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
this is an interesting thing from l rea , check it out :
"Winstrol (stanozolol) is a c17-alkylated non-aromatizing AAS utilized both orally and as an injectable preparation. Oddly enough is that the only commercially available injectable is a non-hydrophilic (does not dissolve in water) veterinarian preparation in sterile water. I say odd due to the fact that an oil preparation is notably more effective due to a prolonged active-life and the lymphatic percentage absorption factor. More bang for your buck so to speak. The oral has the distinct advantage of possessing a surprising degree of IGF-1 stimulation as it passes through the livers hepatic passages and as a result of cellular interaction in lean mass tissues. This has failed to be validated in most clinical research due to the low dosages (about 10mg/d) administered. Oddly enough reviews of blood work performed upon several notable athletes administering stanozolol in excess of 40mg/d showed that IGF-1 was elevated significantly. The injectable preparations appear to induce some increase in natural localized MGF (Mechano Growth Factor), PGF-2, IGF-1 and IGF-2 production "site specifically". In that lies the key to a more synergistic approach to utilization.

The full body circulation of liver produced IGF-1 is full body effectual. This means that the extra IGF-! from oral stanozolol administration has an effect on the entire musculature as does the AAS itself. Unfortunately within a period of about 2 weeks this effect decreases significantly due to an adaptive response in the liver that shuts down the extra growth goodies and a decrease in IGF-1 receptor site sensitivity results as well due to various other hormone actuated events (Action/Reaction Factors). Less IGF-1 production and less receptor sensitivity means less muscle growth and poor chemical synergy.

Site specific administration of an injectable preparation of stanozolol has full body effects due to AAS induced androgenic and anabolic activity but only significant "localized" MGF, PGF-2, IGF-1 and IGF-2. MGF increases IGF-1 receptor sensitivity, PGF-2 increases androgen receptor count and sensitivity, and the localized IGF-1 production acts synergistically with the AAS. Oh, did I mention that the IGF-2 initiates an increase in vascular tissue growth for better nutrient supply?

Day 1-10 & 21-30 25-50mg 2xd (orally)
Day 11-20 & 31-40 50-75mg 2xd (site specifically) "

What you didn't believe me? :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
so my ass couldnt wait the entire 10 weeks i had planned in between cycles so i got a little jump start on my "ever so anticipated" cycle. A week in and up 6 lbs. Started at a scrawny 178 (hehe) but lean, and now up to 184-185. Cycle is pretty basic.
Day 1: Tren 50mg, Winny 100mg
Day 2: Tren 50mg, Winny 50mg, Prop 100mg
Repeat
Im serious about this one fellas. Eating like a felon who hasnt had a decent meal in 20 years.... looking for 15-20 keepable pounds brothers. Ill update every 5 days or so
Sage

DoGMaN

Awards
I'm very interested in your results. I'm planning on trying a pretty similar stack. Just not 100% sure on the winny as I already have pretty beaten joints. Any thoughts?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested in your results. I'm planning on trying a pretty similar stack. Just not 100% sure on the winny as I already have pretty beaten joints. Any thoughts?
Replace the winny with m1t but if your using tren it would be very suppresive. Could throw in some deca for the joints and still use the winny

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Day 20. Ive had this pinched nerve in the back for almost 2 weeks now and ive had to be real patient with this injury. Ive stuck to extremely light weights for all lift except lower body (havent been able to squat or sldl's however).
Im up to 188, 10 lbs gain from the beginning. This cycle is a real nice one, just wish i could hit the weights hard, without having this darn injury. The pain's a bit better but i still see another week of maintaining and taking it slow before i challenge my body to push some serious weight. Started on l-dex just the other day. Ill update later on this week, hopefully with good news regarding my back
Sage

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck with everything dude, 10 lbs in 20 days isn't anything to complain about ;)
Good call on recovery, i'm the same way when i get injured.

ManBeast

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Today marks the end of week four. Bodyweight hovers aroud 191 with clothes, *188 or so*. Back feeling a lot better..... was able to do light back work yesterday and a few days before that. Leaning out quite nicely while maintaining and adding good size. Happy with this cycle (very much) but now that im half way through with it, i question "what if", having been sidelined for a week and still bothered with that pinched nerve.
Sage

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
wow sage impressive gains.i cant belive that you gainned all that while cutting. keep up the good work bro.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i know the stack is considered a cutter but i truly believe a cycle is determined a cutter or bulker by one's diet. My cals been way up and pretty clean....had to have been with my injury. Been on the ldex for a week now and that has helped with getting the little bloat i had going. So not gaining too much from the end of week 3 to the end of week 4 isnt a concern to me. I look better in the mirror and my head is the size of a small country, with the comments ive been receiving...(hehe)
Sage