Very serious PIP after Sustanon/Deca injection

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So, yesterday, I injected myself with 250mg of Sustanon and 300mg of Deca. I used a very short 27g needle. I didn't realize I bought the shorter version of the 27g needle, I meant to buy the 1" ones.

Do you think I should spend the money and buy an order of 27g 1" needles or do you think it's just going to be painful. Btw, the Deca is a blend of 225mg Nandrolone Deconate and 75mg of NPP.

I took some Aleve earlier and it's not phasing it, I'm rubbing some muscle creams on the site and that seems to help. The injection site itself is hot to the touch but there's no bruise. I noticed some blood in the syringe after injecting and I forgot to aspirate (dumb me).

Thoughts?

Thanks,
-SS

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You didn’t mention what needle size you’re using but I assume smaller than 1 inch? If you’re pinning in glutes and using less than an inche you’re definitely not pinning IM so it’s quite possibly the reason of the PIP. most of your injection went subq. That is big volume to miss the muscle.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's a 27g 1/2 inch needle to inject. Like I said, I thought I bought the 1", but I ended up with a bag of 100 27g 1/2" needles.

This was a delt shot.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's a 27g 1/2 inch needle to inject. Like I said, I thought I bought the 1", but I ended up with a bag of 100 27g 1/2" needles.

This was a delt shot.
Delt shot you might be fine depending on how lean you are! Chances are you didn’t hit the muscle fully either! Idk tbh tough call! Maybe try again and see if there’s pip?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First start with 1” needles for delts. I never aspirate and never had a problem and I’m on trt and only pin delts.
it might be the oils that you are using

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So, what's the consensus? Should I just buy some 1" 27G needles or just stick with what I have and try again on the other side next week? Or a glute shot maybe?

Anybody in the market for 99 unused 27 1/2" needles? :cool:

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, what's the consensus? Should I just buy some 1" 27G needles or just stick with what I have and try again on the other side next week? Or a glute shot maybe?

Anybody in the market for 99 unused 27 1/2" needles? :cool:
I’d definitely buy 1 inch or 3/4inch for delts. Half inch is a bad idea.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you could use those for your 99 HCG shots. 😜

i would try again with some longer pins.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I emailed the mfg and asked what kind of oils they use and whether or not they recommend a 1" needle for injections. I'll report back what they have to say. Thanks for all the suggestions everyone.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, must've pinned incorrectly. No way you should be getting serious pip with those compounds, unless they're using weird oils you're not reacting well to.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agree with above, I get away with 5/8inch in delts but I’m lean there and I keep delts to 0.5ml normally.

I have nothing scientific to back this up but I recently put test prop sub q and had the same issue. I have a suspicion (seen a few things on various boards) that shorter esters don’t do well sub q (so the npp in this case) - just an idea.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here’s your science:

I also typically use 1/2’ - 3/4” needles.
1” is way too long for any area except maybe glutes. (Unless one is pretty fat)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here’s your science:

I also typically use 1/2’ - 3/4” needles.
1” is way too long for any area except maybe glutes. (Unless one is pretty fat)
yeah I stick an inch in my ass 😳👀

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ideally the needle needs to go in 5mm, so basically .2 inches into the muscle itself.

The skin can range between .02 inches (eye lids) to .15 inches (heel of foot)
With a half inch needle this is going to leave you with .2” - .3” of room.

this can be enough depending on how fat you are, but 3/4” needles are ideal.
I’ve messed up and has 1.5” needles. Them suckers are scary.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does anyone know anyone who sells 1" 27g pins? GPZ doesn't carry them. I really prefer to use a 27G pin because it's a little bit slower to inject, it's not a canon, is less painful and doesn't leave as much scar tissue.

UPDATE: Surprisingly, I found some on Amazon.

How many mg per ml is your gear?
2ml

Last edited:

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Does anyone know anyone who sells 1" 27g pins? GPZ doesn't carry them. I really prefer to use a 27G pin because it's a little bit slower to inject, it's not a canon, is less painful and doesn't leave as much scar tissue.

2ml
Here is what I use, they are 27g and 1.25 in:

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

2ml
NO, how many mg per ml. For example, your Deca, is it 200mg per ml 250 per ml 300mg per ml?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

2ml
Just an FYI, DO NOT buy your syringes on Amazon. They came loose in a box without wrappers on them and say "All dispensing needles/tips are industrial grade, non-sterile, blunt (not sharp), and prevents accidental injury in comparison to using sharp needles.". So they are for some kind of industrial thing, not for injecting.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just an FYI, DO NOT buy your syringes on Amazon. They came loose in a box without wrappers on them and say "All dispensing needles/tips are industrial grade, non-sterile, blunt (not sharp), and prevents accidental injury in comparison to using sharp needles.". So they are for some kind of industrial thing, not for injecting.

Did they hurt going in?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So
Sutanon is 250 and Deca is 300/ml
So in my experience when you get over 250mg per ml on the concentration, it’s more likely to give you pip. Did you inject the deca and sust into the same delt?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So

So in my experience when you get over 250mg per ml on the concentration, it’s more likely to give you pip. Did you inject the deca and sust into the same delt?
Yep. I've never had a problem with TP, but I've never used NPP. However, from everyone I've talked to here, as well as a the vendor, they say I just need to be using a deeper needle.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL.
That's crazy, man.
I can't imagine any industrial application for a luer lock syringe, so it's baffling to me that they sell these like that. I'm probably going to return them and leave a nasty review.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can't imagine any industrial application for a luer lock syringe, so it's baffling to me that they sell these like that. I'm probably going to return them and leave a nasty review.

Yeah, if they were adverting them as if you'd be able to use them, I'd definitely leave a Bad review.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep. I've never had a problem with TP, but I've never used NPP. However, from everyone I've talked to here, as well as a the vendor, they say I just need to be using a deeper needle.
Sure I think a deeper needle is needed. However in my opinion 550mg is a lot for one delt. I love injecting delts but I wouldn’t touch that much. I would definitely get pip. Delts can’t handle as much as a glute. Why not inject deca into 1 delt and the sust into the other?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sure I think a deeper needle is needed. However in my opinion 550mg is a lot for one delt. I love injecting delts but I wouldn’t touch that much. I would definitely get pip. Delts can’t handle as much as a glute. Why not inject deca into 1 delt and the sust into the other?
I just prefer to give one shot at a time. It's only 2ml. Anyway, I found some old 25G needles I can use until I get my 27G ones. I'm going to give delts another try and just see how it goes. It's never bothered me in the past.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just prefer to give one shot at a time. It's only 2ml. Anyway, I found some old 25G needles I can use until I get my 27G ones. I'm going to give delts another try and just see how it goes. It's never bothered me in the past.
You know your body better than me. If I hit 550mg in one delt I’d be screaming lol.