very high estrogen low test? dim i3c results

patrickb123

Awards
hi got blood test 2 months ago due to getting gyno lump and acne and the results showed that my estrogen was high and test low, I believe it is from xenoestrogens due to the chemicals I work with below is the first lab results. also my fsh and lh where normal.
oestradiol 160 pmol/L range <150 = 43 pg/ml
free test 42 pmol/L range 60-130

since this I have been on dim/i3c for 2 month and just got results back
oestradiol 150 pmol/L range <150 =40pg/ml
free test 25 pmol/L range 60-130

my estrogen has dropped but not much does it normally take awhile to drop?
also why is my free test also dropping I thought if I lower estrogen test should start to increase again?
I want to try and drop estrogen as naturally as possible so I am going to add calcium d glucarate is there anything else other than arimidex,nolva,letro?

thanks for the help

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dim will not do anything for estrogen. Find a reputable research lab and get some letro/aromasin/arimidex. It is not hard to fine, and you will thank yourself later. As for otc ai's you could try formestane or arimistane. But if i were you i would go with letro then go straight into aromasin to avoid estro rebound. This is coming from someone who had minor gyno btw. Ive tried it all man. Dim, forma, arimistane, whatever. Nothing will work better than PROVEN ai's. You're honestly wasting your money if you get anything else.