Very high Estradiol of 190. Exemestane dosing help?

KetoPhysique

KetoPhysique

Awards
My latest blood work:
Total Testosterone 464
Free Testosterone 7.6
LH 4.3
FSH 4.6
prolactin 10.4
Estradiol 190

I have been taking a bunch of natural test boosters, (bulbine, fadogia, longjack, ashwaghanda, forskolin, horny goat weed, dhea + dermacrine, magnesium, zinc, vit D to name a few.) I have also been taking 300mg if DIM. I eat keto.

I initially went to go get evaluated for low testosterone due to symptoms I was experiencing and the one that broke the camel's back was not being able to get a boner for the first time in my life. I began TRT about 10 days ago and got my second those today at 190. The plan is to do 160 every 7 days this last dose was a little higher because it had been 10 days. The thing is that estradiol level was before any trt dose.

when I went in for my second dose today that's when they showed me the results for my last visit from before any dose. Needless to say this helps to explain some of the symptoms I have been experiencing in addition to the very low free testosterone. They have referred me to an endocrinologist for further testing but I would like to start attacking the issue now before waiting for all that.

I have some exemestane on hand from a previous lgd cycle last year. What would be a good dose and frequency to take it in order to get this crazy high estradiol under control?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Janom

Awards
Pinnin every 7 days isnt doing any good. The less frequently you pin the more you aromatise and the higher increase in hematocri and lipids you get.Also the test and estrogen fluctuations wont give you a stable state of lipido. I had the same problem i couldnt even pin 100mg of testosteron at one shot because i would get gyno 2 days afterwards.I also had to use 25mg of aromasin ed to handle the estrogen and i freaked out like how am i supposed to do trt like that? I cant be taking all that AI long term. 25mg ed of aromasin is a dosage a guy blastin 1000mg of test a week would take.Then i thought it was the finasteride i was taking for hair loss that increased my estrogen and hindered my lipido.I was wrong and thankfully i learned about everyday pinning. I bought insulin 1ml syringes they are 5/8 or half an inch 29g.i preload 7 of them sunday night and pin shallo IM in the glute every morning first thing after i wake up and guess what. Now i am cruising on 225mg of test cyp a week which is 0,16ml of test cyp (200mg/ml) ed and i have no nipples sensitivity, raging maniac lipido and boners even though i take fina and stable mood and lower hematocrit.Pinnin ed will fix all your issues and to be honest is not a hastle at all.Insulin syringes dont hurt and daily doses are much more natural to the body than going through peaks and valleys. I need no AI seriously

Janom

Awards
Doctors telling patients to pin once per week or doing nepido once per 2 weeks are a joke.Seriously they dont know what they doing.

KetoPhysique

KetoPhysique

Awards
Pinnin every 7 days isnt doing any good. The less frequently you pin the more you aromatise and the higher increase in hematocri and lipids you get.Also the test and estrogen fluctuations wont give you a stable state of lipido. I had the same problem i couldnt even pin 100mg of testosteron at one shot because i would get gyno 2 days afterwards.I also had to use 25mg of aromasin ed to handle the estrogen and i freaked out like how am i supposed to do trt like that? I cant be taking all that AI long term. 25mg ed of aromasin is a dosage a guy blastin 1000mg of test a week would take.Then i thought it was the finasteride i was taking for hair loss that increased my estrogen and hindered my lipido.I was wrong and thankfully i learned about everyday pinning. I bought insulin 1ml syringes they are 5/8 or half an inch 29g.i preload 7 of them sunday night and pin shallo IM in the glute every morning first thing after i wake up and guess what. Now i am cruising on 225mg of test cyp a week which is 0,16ml of test cyp (200mg/ml) ed and i have no nipples sensitivity, raging maniac lipido and boners even though i take fina and stable mood and lower hematocrit.Pinnin ed will fix all your issues and to be honest is not a hastle at all.Insulin syringes dont hurt and daily doses are much more natural to the body than going through peaks and valleys. I need no AI seriously
They thing is, the Estradiol of 190 was before any TRT dose at all. If I can get the estrogen and SHBG under control, I likely won't even need TRT.

KetoPhysique

KetoPhysique

Awards
Doctors telling patients to pin once per week or doing nepido once per 2 weeks are a joke.Seriously they dont know what they doing.
Once they get the levels figured out (If I stick with the TRT) I am thinking of going the pellet route to try to keep things more consistent.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not true, everyone is different

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m on biweekly now and it sucks ass, probably why my estrogen levels went through the roof. Good thing I’m seeing an endo

Janom

Awards
They thing is, the Estradiol of 190 was before any TRT dose at all. If I can get the estrogen and SHBG under control, I likely won't even need TRT.
Ahh i see. I would personaly start with Aromasin too. Aromasin is the healthiest AI, doesnt mess with lipids and lowers SHBG.

KetoPhysique

KetoPhysique

Awards
Definitely drop DHEA and dermacrine. DHEA converts primarily into estrogen in most men.
I dropped both over a week ago after reading the same thing. I figured they wouldn't be all that useful along with the TRT. Glad I did after seeing the results of that test! Trying to find a place to get cheap lab work done to check T, SHBG and Estradiol so I can monitor the situation.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is bad information, literally everything in it is your personal experience with no actual backing. Injections every 7 days is perfectly fine and actually improves HCT, RBC, and lipid results over 2x weekly in many cases. Most of us on here that have been on TRT do not use an AI either.

In this situation it is a matter of elimination and I would start with the DHEA. Some have no problem with the conversion and others see high conversion to estrogen.

Janom

Awards
This is bad information, literally everything in it is your personal experience with no actual backing. Injections every 7 days is perfectly fine and actually improves HCT, RBC, and lipid results over 2x weekly in many cases. Most of us on here that have been on TRT do not use an AI either.

In this situation it is a matter of elimination and I would start with the DHEA. Some have no problem with the conversion and others see high conversion to estrogen.
I am sorry, thats just my Personal fix to the estrogen issues i had. I understand that it may not work for everyone and i am sure most people will be fine with 1x or 2x injections per week, but not me

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Most people have no issues pinning 1x a week with longer esters. Me personally I have no noticable difference from every 3 days to 7 days with test e and I've had more then my fair share of bloodwork. As far as ai dosing for the op, it's really trial and error. Only way to know is stick with x amount and get bloodwork and make adjustments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In general your t is fairly low and estrogen is high so correcting e2 could directly effect testosterone. Try some exem at 12.5 eod for a couple weeks and go get bloodwork. In the meantime stop the test booster supplements

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
First things i see to immediately get out of the picture are dhea as its already in dermacrine, and only apply to upper back or balls (balls will make more dht). Drop bulbine as well- could be hurting test levels, its a thin line. And over time it only gets thinner. Dim is good and so is zinc and mag and d3.
12.5-25mg 2x a week should be safe for a month or so then once a week should* keep it ok. My 0.02$.