Very high Estradiol/Aromatization on Clomid TRT

Lift Lion

Awards
Taking Enclomiphene (Clomid but without the estrogenic isomer) at 6mg-12mg every day (equivalent to 10-20mg of Clomid every day). Taking for fertility and as TRT, not as PCT. First 6 weeks were great, then I started getting every textbook symptom of high E2/estradiol. Apparently at the 6 week mark I started aromatizing heavily.

Started Aromasin/Exemestane at 6mg and symptoms went down. However, I had to keep increasing dosage amount and frequency to get rid of symptoms. I would dose at night and symptoms return by early morning. Dose again in morning and symptoms return by afternoon. I was dosing 6mg, then 12mg twice a day, and finally taking over 50mg a day to keep symptoms down.

Eventually I was getting simultaneous low e2 (sore joints) and high e2 (anxiety, "shrunk/accordion" dick) symptoms. At this point I stopped Aromasin and found that some percentage of people eventually get these dual high/low symptoms, possibly due to Aromasin-bound-aromatase build up affecting different tissues in different ways.

Switched to Anastrozole/Arimidex .125mg and symptoms went away very quickly. Just like with Aromasin, symptoms started to come back and I had to up dosage amount and frequency. Sometimes now taking .5mg x 3 times daily (1.5mg total a day) to keep symptoms down. No low e2 symptoms like joint soreness.

Do I just aromatize a lot? I'm ~12% body fat, so seems weird. Is this too much Arimidex? Should I mix both Aromasin (to reduce SHBG and e2 rebound) and Arimidex (so I'm not having to dose as much Armoasin, which was problematic)? Is anyone else having to dose this much AI?

anton3196

Awards
if problems persist despite not having elevated estrogen anymore was it the estrogen that was the issue? - rhetorical question
i would stop everything especially if enclomiphene was bought online not from a doctor.. and see if things improve
i had issue like this when I was having symptoms of broken hormone balance (e2 not in "right spot") and anastrozole didn't help (solved issues only for a couple of days) and then symptoms became worse.. what helped was to inject low dose trt which doesnt require estrogen managment and problem went away after half a year