Venom Hyperdrive 3.0

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
alright cool...so you think it would be ok with hyperdrive??

i appreciate the help ...thanks
Yeah you should be ok,but before starting the retain i would get on the HD a couple of times to get a sense of how you feel,then add the retain,but start with say 1 and then see how it feels and go from there,for some people they don't get the stim affect but still i would start slow,then work your way up.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah you should be ok,but before starting the retain i would get on the HD a couple of times to get a sense of how you feel,then add the retain,but start with say 1 and then see how it feels and go from there,for some people they don't get the stim affect but still i would start slow,then work your way up.

ok.....sounds good....again...thanks for the help...this is the first forum site that actually has members that give help instead of making comments like everyone should be a nutrionalist and has been lifting and supplementing for 20 years....

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just another question i have.......would i possibly be able to add sesamin into the mix with the whole stack....since its a non-stim supp?? maybe later on into the stack?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just another question i have.......would i possibly be able to add sesamin into the mix with the whole stack....since its a non-stim supp?? maybe later on into the stack?
Yeah Sesamin would be a good addition to the stack you are planning.

JAY426

Board Supporter
Awards
I have been on Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 for a week now and here is how I can sum it up:
1) Controlled smooth energy. No crash. Not a "super" energy feeling but a nice smooth feeling.
2) No jitters. I am hypersensitive to stimulants. I get no jitters from this.
3) Makes me warmer for the first few hours.
4) The appetite suppression is the best part. I have tried everything including Hoodia,Zappetite,5-htp,etc. The only things that ever worked for me for appetite suppression was prescription Phentermine,the original Xenadrine and now Venom Hyperdrive. I would say that it is very comparable to the prescription Phentermine. The test is going to be how long it works before my body gets used to it. But so far, I am VERY impressed.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I have been on Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 for a week now and here is how I can sum it up:
1) Controlled smooth energy. No crash. Not a "super" energy feeling but a nice smooth feeling.
4) The appetite suppression is the best part. I have tried everything including Hoodia,Zappetite,5-htp,etc. The only things that ever worked for me for appetite suppression was prescription Phentermine,the original Xenadrine and now Venom Hyperdrive. I would say that it is very comparable to the prescription Phentermine. The test is going to be how long it works before my body gets used to it. But so far, I am VERY impressed.
I have been using for about a week I agree the with the coments above .I think it may be affecting my sleep,still early to tell .No weight loss yet.Did someone say it helps lower cortisol because I dont :blink: remember reading that?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been using for about a week I agree the with the coments above .I think it may be affecting my sleep,still early to tell .No weight loss yet.Did someone say it helps lower cortisol because I dont :blink: remember reading that?
No that was the other Venom the one with the same ingrediant as Retan,Special tactics,i think.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
No that was the other Venom the one with the same ingrediant as Retan,Special tactics,i think.
OK thanx- not a big deal, I heard Its questionable if that ing realy works at all anyway[dhea derivitive]

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK thanx- not a big deal, I heard Its questionable if that ing realy works at all anyway[dhea derivitive]
Retain is 1-adrostentriol,the dhea derivates are in lean extreme and reduce xt.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Retain is 1-adrostentriol,the dhea derivates are in lean extreme and reduce xt.
Viethettw The RETAIN Article here...

Supplement Facts:[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Serving Size: 2 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 45
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Amount Per Serving:
Retain Proprietary Matrix: 50 mg (p-Tyramine, Clary Sage Extract, 17a-methyl-baET)
[/FONT]
the[ ba ET] is a dhea derivitive

Spitdeath

Awards
I have been on it a week or so and it must be working. I wake up in the morning and stretch and all my joints sound like they are 10000 years old. :jaw:

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I have been on it a week or so and it must be working. I wake up in the morning and stretch and all my joints sound like they are 10000 years old. :jaw:
aha ok , not realy following your point here:blink:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
aha ok , not realy following your point here:blink:
If in fact you do have very little cortisol in your body, the effects on your joints are pretty harsh. SO if your joints are creaking etc. Retain is doing its job, and Spitdeath whats your dosage like?? I have picked some Retain up, just started Mondy running it with Vh3.0, Dicana, and other supps???

spiderman7

Awards
I agree the best part of this supplement is its ability to surpress my appetite. I have been on this for approx a week, and the only thing that I have taken in the past that comes close is Meridia.This is the first time I have tried a product from them,keep up the good work.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
As long as I am not hitting heavy on the stims, Venom always turns me into a focused furnace!

Redeemer

Awards
I have been taking Venom HD for 4 weeks now at 2 daily. 6:30, and 1:00. Appetite supression is unsurpassed, and not nearly as jittery as Stim X. Stim X for me was very close to Aderol in the way it felt. Tolerance seems to build up slow on venom, and I was only taking 1 daily for the first two weeks. Evem at 10:00 PM my heart is beating much faster than standard rest. Usually I am around 60 to 65 BPM, and Venom keeps it in the low 80's. After some time the appetite suppression decreases, and you can eat, but it is amazing how little food it takes to fill you up. The negative side for me is that even though I have kinetic energy running through me, my motivation is down. If I try to do physical work, I get light headed and fatigued. Also, I will very rapidly go back and forth between hapy or elated, to disgusted and apathetic for the first 2 hours or so. Very strange as I am not normally depressive or manic in any way. I just added MP a week ago. I've never taken it before, and if the way I feel now is any indicator, I am going to be in a world of hurt by the end of June.

spiderman7

Awards
On my second week of Venom Hyperdrive. Appetitie is almost
gone, it's come to the point were I force myself to eat. If your looking for something to decrease binging look no further.
Awesome job on this supplement.

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
I have to say that I have not seen any reduced sex drive while taking this product (maybe because I'm female)

I also don't see much appetite suppression, but maybe because that is because I'm hypoglycemic and if I don't eat every 3 hours I feel like I've been hit by a mac truck.

The energy is... ok. I take one cap on an empty stomach early in the morning pre-workout. I got the supposed "high" for like 2 days and that was it. I think I was starting to build a tolerance rather quickly, so now I'm alternating with AMP.

But even on days I take the Venom, I don't feel it as much. I mean, my HR is elevated slightly throughout the day, but I don't feel as much intensity in my workout. I was thinking of increasing it to two caps pre-workout, but I am disinclined to do so. I don't want to push my heart too much. Keep in mind, I am 5'4", 118 lbs, a female, and I take it on an empty stomach. I was wondering if I could maybe add something to it to focus the energy and increase the intensity (Alcar has been working ok so far)?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I have to say that I have not seen any reduced sex drive while taking this product (maybe because I'm female)

I also don't see much appetite suppression, but maybe because that is because I'm hypoglycemic and if I don't eat every 3 hours I feel like I've been hit by a mac truck.

The energy is... ok. I take one cap on an empty stomach early in the morning pre-workout. I got the supposed "high" for like 2 days and that was it. I think I was starting to build a tolerance rather quickly, so now I'm alternating with AMP.

But even on days I take the Venom, I don't feel it as much. I mean, my HR is elevated slightly throughout the day, but I don't feel as much intensity in my workout. I was thinking of increasing it to two caps pre-workout, but I am disinclined to do so. I don't want to push my heart too much. Keep in mind, I am 5'4", 118 lbs, a female, and I take it on an empty stomach. I was wondering if I could maybe add something to it to focus the energy and increase the intensity (Alcar has been working ok so far)?
I personally wouldn't use AMP. I think the two are too closley related. I would opt for a simple EC and Venom for a greater difference in stims. JMO though--

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
I personally wouldn't use AMP. I think the two are too closley related. I would opt for a simple EC and Venom for a greater difference in stims. JMO though--
I tried combining Biotek gels (25 mg) with 100 mg caffiene pre-w/o, but I don't get the same kind of rush... maybe I'm not doing it right?

I do find that clenbutrx helps, but it is so expensive

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I tried combining Biotek gels (25 mg) with 100 mg caffiene pre-w/o, but I don't get the same kind of rush... maybe I'm not doing it right?

I do find that clenbutrx helps, but it is so expensive
Can you still find Clenbutrx? You might try upping caffiene to 200mgs. Perhaps that will help give you the extra boost you need. Also, I try to come off stims every two weeks after six weeks of alternating products. So 6 on and 2 off.

As far as the sex drive thing goes; no luck with e/c products (erection, not drive) and with venom I can perform, but not well. (firm noodle?)

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
does anyone understand how venom works?----what is its method of action?---is it considered to be a constrictor of blood vessels?---just trying to figure out a reaction Im having.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
does anyone understand how venom works?----what is its method of action?---is it considered to be a constrictor of blood vessels?---just trying to figure out a reaction Im having.
I would surmise some of it is a vasoconstrictor, but as far as the speedy/ nootropic portion of it is hard to tell. Some men might tolerate it quite well and others not as well.

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
Can you still find Clenbutrx? You might try upping caffiene to 200mgs. Perhaps that will help give you the extra boost you need. Also, I try to come off stims every two weeks after six weeks of alternating products. So 6 on and 2 off.

As far as the sex drive thing goes; no luck with e/c products (erection, not drive) and with venom I can perform, but not well. (firm noodle?)
Yeah, I have a person who still has the old skool Clenbutrx, but like I said, its far more expensive than the E/C stack.

The sex drive thing... well, maybe it effects women differently, or maybe its the yohimbe in the clenbutrx, but let's just say my appetite has grown considerably

spiderman7

Awards
Your saying its alright to have a EC stack say once a day before a workout and be on Venom?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Your saying its alright to have a EC stack say once a day before a workout and be on Venom?
Sorry, no not at all. I would recommend a strategy like one of these 2/2 or 14/14. Something like 2 days on venom and two days on ec and rotate back and forth. Or 14 days on venom and then 14 days on ec and back and forth. I would not want to take these products at the same time!

Ale

Awards
Hey all I need some quick help. I just started taking this and I'm starting to feel some side effects. I feel like I have to use the bathroom all the time and I'm getting cramps in my intestine region. I'm kinda freakin out.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey all I need some quick help. I just started taking this and I'm starting to feel some side effects. I feel like I have to use the bathroom all the time and I'm getting cramps in my intestine region. I'm kinda freakin out.
hmm....well....the bathroom part is fairly normal...with any stim it usually has a diuretic effect, hence you need to make sure you drink enough water...as for the cramps...i didnt experience anything like that when i used it, it might be just a bi-product of needing to drink more water. i would just monitor it for now...try drinking more water..if it persists in the next day or so, i would alter that dosage and/or discontinue use all together. Hope this helps

Ale

Awards
Thanks I appreciate it. I think it started after taking two pills in the morning. I'm going to cut back to one in the mornings starting monday but I'm taking the weekend completely off. I notice the cramping during sexual activity too. more so towards the back of my intestines. It's an awkward feeling.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Could not have said it better :)
hmm....well....the bathroom part is fairly normal...with any stim it usually has a diuretic effect, hence you need to make sure you drink enough water...as for the cramps...i didnt experience anything like that when i used it, it might be just a bi-product of needing to drink more water. i would just monitor it for now...try drinking more water..if it persists in the next day or so, i would alter that dosage and/or discontinue use all together. Hope this helps

rowerguy

Awards
I have been taking Venom for about 5 days now, and every now and again I will have some numbness or tingling in one or two of my fingertips which usually lasts for about 30 min. Does anyone know what this may be caused by?

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking Venom for about 5 days now, and every now and again I will have some numbness or tingling in one or two of my fingertips which usually lasts for about 30 min. Does anyone know what this may be caused by?

Venom makes my weiner small and also makes me unable to get a hard-on. Great Product otherwise.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Venom makes my weiner small and also makes me unable to get a hard-on. Great Product otherwise.
Exactly. My gf makes me take it while shes away.

Amazing product otherwise. :)

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
LOL we never said Venom had great schlong effects guys lol.. Any stimulant has the capacity to do that .. Numbness can be caused by panicking a bit.. Sometimes Venom packs a punch quickly and the numbness can be an effect of simplying panicking,.
Exactly. My gf makes me take it while shes away.

Amazing product otherwise. :)

Steve230

Awards
Stack Question

Hey. I just got Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 and I'm looking forward to starting today.

A friend recommended stacking this w/ gaspari thyrotabs. Any thoughts, pro or con, with regard to this suggestion?

I'm 36, 220lb, 18%BF, 5'11" looking to shed some mid section fat.

Thanks

Hey

what can we say.... this sh!!!t works!!!

quote=Sooty]I guess i made that mistake.. I was tired from my workout and it had arrived in the mail.. i was like what the heck ill take too, maybe it will work..
and that was 5pm.. right before soccer.

up for another 11 hours.
[/QUOTE]

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey dude, heres my questions from a few years back. plez read.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Venom is hands down one of the best, and strongest fatburners I have ever used. Even the stuff I used yesterday at a year old. :)

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
just dont take more than 1 pill at once.

i tried 2 pills at one time, my heart was RACING.
It was worse than adderall. but i enjoyed the clean energy.
Felt like i had to run several miles just to calm myself down.

I took 1 yesterday and felt great.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
just dont take more than 1 pill at once.

i tried 2 pills at one time, my heart was RACING.
It was worse than adderall. but i enjoyed the clean energy.
Felt like i had to run several miles just to calm myself down.

I took 1 yesterday and felt great.
Word. I have NEVER taken more than one at a time.... My shitake mushrooms would have blown the fartknocker up!

fastnancy

Awards
I'm interested in getting in touch with anyone that has a bottle of Hyperdrive with the label that lists B12. Would very much appreciate any help. Thanks,

-Nancy

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested in getting in touch with anyone that has a bottle of Hyperdrive with the label that lists B12. Would very much appreciate any help. Thanks,

-Nancy
You will have an easier time finding Meridia. That is the illegal drug that was in Venom 3.0 original.