VECTOR HAIRLOSS ! AHHHHHH

C

cgreid3

Awards
Hi guys im new to posting but no means am i new to this site ive been snooping around posts and gaining knowledge from you guys since the early prohormone days. I been reading all the rave about Vector by blr and ive been eager to try it however i am now 32yrs old and have become paranoid about exacerbating my already slowly shedding hair. I noticed the kme has the potential to incease testerone which is only a a concern bc of the hailoss issues hence why i tend to only used nattys that dont interfere w my hormones. Should i be concerned? Has anyone experenced shedding or test increase while on Vector?

P

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys im new to posting but no means am i new to this site ive been snooping around posts and gaining knowledge from you guys since the early prohormone days. I been reading all the rave about Vector by blr and ive been eager to try it however i am now 32yrs old and have become paranoid about exacerbating my already slowly shedding hair. I noticed the kme has the potential to incease testerone which is only a a concern bc of the hailoss issues hence why i tend to only used nattys that dont interfere w my hormones. Should i be concerned? Has anyone experenced shedding or test increase while on Vector?
You have nothing to worry about. On my third bottle, no hair loss at all. Also haven’t seen any reported in any other log.

C

cgreid3

Awards
Any noticable increase in testosterone ?

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Any noticable increase in testosterone ?
FWIW vector didn’t do anything to the hair on top of my head but oddly enough it really seemed to slow down the growth of my body hair.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My hair is getting thicker all over.

U

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perhaps the title of your thread is a bit too alarmist. You're asking a question, not sharing an experience

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
What's with your title OP? If you have a question their are lots of Vector threads.
Vector if anything generates hair growth - I know Folidrone 2.0 does. Its a natural product bro - no worries and no reason create a ****ing panic thread lol

C

cgreid3

Awards
Lol yeah..My apologies for overly dramatic post it was that big of a concern for me

C

cgreid3

Awards
Thanks for all of you guys input, its its greatly appreciated

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ran this for 3 months. No hair loss, seems to have slowed facial hair growth. Nice strength gains. Without labs, I couldn't tell you if it raised test levels or not.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't see any hairloss with Vector, but with Follidrone 2.0 GROWTH for sure.

U

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just as it wont do anything to your muscles it will do nothing to your hair. If it did mess with your hairline I might believe it worked

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just as it wont do anything to your muscles it will do nothing to your hair. If it did mess with your hairline I might believe it worked
That makes no sense.

U

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No I bash herbs that supplement companies use to scam people.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No I bash herbs that supplement companies use to scam people.
Well maybe you should try it before you bash it. Cause after using SARMS between cycles. I can tell you this works alot better

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You have no worry about hair loss as with most natty stuff.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And what do you base this information on.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Probably baking soda..
I just emptied all of the vector capsules into a dish and poured vinegar over it to try and make a volcano. It didn’t work, so I guess it’s not baking soda. :-(

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
You gotta heat it on the stove and make an aqueous solution with baking soda

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The dude bashes everything but SARMS. What do you expect
I find this funny as I see people bash SARMs all the time, typically traditional steroid users. It seems whenever you don't use something they are crap and people are fools for believing otherwise, self reinforcement of one's personal choices seems to be strong on the interwebz.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
I find this funny as I see people bash SARMs all the time, typically traditional steroid users. It seems whenever you don't use something they are crap and people are fools for believing otherwise, self reinforcement of one's personal choices seems to be strong on the interwebz.
I'm a big proponent of it's your body do what you want to it, but be certain of the risks and benefits of your choice. Beyond that isn't my concern really.. unless you develop some kind of super contagious new cancer that is capable of airborne transmission.. SARMs just haven't been around long enough to be known well.. people often are hostile toward things that are unknown..

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a big proponent of it's your body do what you want to it, but be certain of the risks and benefits of your choice. Beyond that isn't my concern really.. unless you develop some kind of super contagious new cancer that is capable of airborne transmission.. SARMs just haven't been around long enough to be known well.. people often are hostile toward things that are unknown..
I agree my point was you can find proponents/detractors to almost everything.