Vector + Follidrone or Androgin?

nicolau20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi there!

I’ve used twice Vector with Follidrone and really enjoyed it.

Currently still holding a bottle of each of them and wanted to start a new run on this stack soon.

However: Androgin is now out, with the “promise” of being the best natural anabolic out there.. however, I’ve seen many feedback of people that just say their sleep became better, that’s all.

If you are in my position, would you just do another run on Vector & Follidrone since it was always working on my in previous cases or would you give a try on Androgin?

Thanks

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would give Androgin a try - it worked for me. Definitely more for gaining some weight. Check out the threads on it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. I'd give Androgin a shot and if it doesn't treat you well then you already have your follidrone and vector to fall back on.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi there!

I’ve used twice Vector with Follidrone and really enjoyed it.

Currently still holding a bottle of each of them and wanted to start a new run on this stack soon.

However: Androgin is now out, with the “promise” of being the best natural anabolic out there.. however, I’ve seen many feedback of people that just say their sleep became better, that’s all.

If you are in my position, would you just do another run on Vector & Follidrone since it was always working on my in previous cases or would you give a try on Androgin?

Thanks
What did you end up running and how did it go?