Vector and k1ngs blood stack?

brandtw

brandtw

Awards
What’s up AM?! So a little about me I’m 27 with 10+ years of lifting experience. About 165 and possibly still in single digit body fat just based off the mirror. Currently in a lean bulk and just finishing up a 50 workout day run of x gels. It was a good run I’m up about 5lbs and maintained a pretty lean physique. So now that that’s done I plan on upping the calories a little bit more and rolling right into 12 weeks worth of vector. My question is, I bought 3 bottles of OL K1ngs blood with the 30 percent off sale that was going on and I was wondering if it would be worth stacking with the vector or waiting and running it after on its own. Another option I was thinking is to run it during my next cut along with follidrone and f95. I was thinking it might be of more benefit on the cut since I’m under the assumption that t levels dip a bit on a deficit. Thanks for any insight and suggestions!

saylee

saylee

Awards
haven’t taken k1ngsblood but the ingredient profile looks pretty good!

I’ve taken Vector before and it was okay.

Since you mentioned running it during your cut...you have time and you have good options.

This is just an idea and I hope it helps.

During your 12 weeks of upping calories and gaining, it might be nice to run Vector + FD2. Trying not to be bias but this stack was more effective during a lean gaining phase for me vs a cutting. When I ran the stack cutting I felt like my hunger was more apparent (even though we’ll eventually run into that point anyways)

After 12 weeks gaining then you can start the cut. I would personally continue with FD2 in the stack as well.

Cutting:
k1ngsblood
FD2
F95

Again. Just my insight and I hope it helps. Either way, all great products and there are many logs of users having success with these products and stacks.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tbh it can be used during a bulk or cut and it would stack well with either vector or fd2. I would probably throw it in from weeks 8-12 of your vector run and then Continue into weeks 1-8 of your fd2 forskolin run. Just keep you feeling good Into the cut.

Smart man for jumping in on that sale too

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
+1 for the FD2 and Vector stack. This has been used by many here on AM with great success!
Hard to go wrong with an FD2.0 and Vector stack!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hard to go wrong with an FD2.0 and Vector stack!
I just ran a cycle of DMZ and now I’m on this exact stack. Can’t beat the natural powerhouse that BLR creates with FD2 and VECTOR!

brandtw

brandtw

Awards
Tbh it can be used during a bulk or cut and it would stack well with either vector or fd2. I would probably throw it in from weeks 8-12 of your vector run and then Continue into weeks 1-8 of your fd2 forskolin run. Just keep you feeling good Into the cut.

Smart man for jumping in on that sale too
So it’s ok to run the K1ngs blood for 12 weeks straight. I was under the impression that it shouldn’t be any longer than 8 weeks at a time

brandtw

brandtw

Awards
I just ran a cycle of DMZ and now I’m on this exact stack. Can’t beat the natural powerhouse that BLR creates with FD2 and VECTOR!
How is the vector and fd2 comparing to your dmz run? I know it’s apples and oranges but just curious if they can compare at all

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The DMZ run is a pro hormone so it’s definitley going to work as advertised. With FD2 and VECTOR I am able to keep the strength gains. It definitely acts as a bridge during the period during and after PCT. it’s the perfect combo!