Vaxxen Labs - Lean Mass Stack - 30 Days

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I would like to thank the people over at Vaxxen Labs for giving me this great opportunity to run their Lean Mass Stack. It is exactly what I am trying to add right now.

About The Products

vax_productimg_stacks_leanmass_2.jpg

**Androxx instead of Norexx

Androxx

1-DHEA
Stop accepting your physical limitations. Take Androxx to experience the ultimate gains in lean muscle and push your body further than you ever imagined to get the results you deserve. Androxx packs a one-two punch – first converting Androstenediol to Androstenedione in the body, and then finally – converting to 1-Testosterone. And, with the exclusive Liposomal Delivery System, you can be confident your absorption rate is going to be almost 100%.

Axxis

4-DHEA
If size is what you’re after, AXXIS is what you need. Blast through the ceiling of your size and strength limitations. AXXIS is our most powerful mass anabolic agent designed to produce rapid gains in strength and size within a few weeks of using. That plateau you’ve been stuck in is no match for Axxis

Descend Cycle Therapy

Return your internal organs back to their pre-cycle, optimal operational levels with Descend. Recharge your body safely. After a cycle, your body needs to re-balance, and descend to its pre-cycle hormonal levels. Add Descend to the end of your cycle for post-cycle therapy (PCT) and return your blood panel to homeostasis faster..

Pillar Cycle Support

Protect and preserve your body’s organs from the negative side effects of strenuous training and nutritional supplementation. Pillar is on cycle support that helps your liver repair and detoxify during your cycle, while also keeping your blood pressure under control.

Vaxxstane

Aromatase Inhibitor
Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione, 3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA, 7 Keto DHEA

Here's the key to bragging about your increased lean body mass and decreased body fat… and not your increase in estrogen and sexual function! Vaxxstane is an aromatase inhibitor that raises your natural myotropic state so you can grow muscle mass, increase testosterone, improve your libido – and do it all without worrying about an increase in estrogen.

DOSING

Androxx - 1 tablet twice per day

Axxis - 1 tablet twice per day.

Descend - 3 capsules once per day with a meal

Pillar - 3 capsules once per day with a meal

Vaxxstane - 2 capsules once per day with a meal

About Me

I am 32 years old, married and I have 3 kids ages 5,3 and 1. I am a volunteer firefighter, work as a confined space rescue tech and I am trying to get hired as a career firefighter. My free time is spent playing with my kids or at the gym.

Training will be a mix of 5/3/1 for my big 3 lifts (bench, squat and deadlift) and I will add in hypertrophy work for different muscle groups on each day with a Push/Pull base. It is a program that I've put together taking parts from a couple other programs. It's far from perfect but it works for me and has me looking forward to going and progressing. Each workout I look to increase reps or weight.

Program

Push 1
Bench - 5/3/1
BB OHP - 4-6 + Clusters
Leg Ext - 8-10 + Micro sets of 5
DB Side Lateral Raise - 21's
Dips - 90% + micro sets of 5
Seated Calves - 2x8-10 + Dropset
Tricep Pushdown - 8-12 + RP

Pull 1
Deadlifts -
DB Row - 3x8-12
Leg Curl - 8-10 + Micros
DB Pullover - 3x8-10
BB Curl - 21's
DB Shrugs - 1-10 increasing hold
Rope Cable Curl - 10-14 + double dropet

Push 2
Leg Press/Squat Machine - 4-6 RP + dropset
CG Bench - 6-8 + Micros
Shoulder Press - 2x8-10
Cable Fly - 2x10-12
DB Front Raise - 8-10 + Micros
Standing Calves - 10-12 + triple dropset

Pull 2
Meadow Rows - 3x8-10
DB Shrugs - 6/8/10
High Machine Pulldown - 3x6-8
DB Hammer Curl - 3x6-10
Inc Bench Rear Delts - 3x8-12 + drop
Machine Curl - 8-10 + micros
Farmers Carry

Measurements

Waist -34”

Hips -40”

Thigh - 25.25”

Calf -16”

Bicep -14.25 (relaxed)

Shoulders -48.5”

Chest - 40.75”

Weight -184.8

Height - 5'10"

BF % - 11.4%

Current

View attachment 170825

View attachment 170826

View attachment 170827

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Workout - Push 1

Good solid workout. I felt pretty lethargic yesterday and actually had a nap when my kids napped. Feeling a bit the same way today. I’ve been trying to get over a cold so not sure what it is right now.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Dude how the heck you getting all these hookups on logging the good stuff? Lol you're always logging something. I will say though theres definitely worse people companies could pick to log their products

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Dude how the heck you getting all these hookups on logging the good stuff? Lol you're always logging something. I will say though theres definitely worse people companies could pick to log their products
Hahaha must be my charm? Lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Definitely in on this!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Workout was Pull 1. Also did some stairs and sled work.

I wasn’t feeling overly strong today but pushed through, had a crazy sweat going and overall good workout.

I haven’t felt as tired today. The last two days my appetite has been very normal all day and then spikes at dinner!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Push 2 workout. Started with 1 mile treadmill for time straight to stairs for 3 minutes. Sweat was pouring!!!!

I’m been having crazy muscle soreness in my upper back since Day 2.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 5(yesterday)

Rest day just some work around the house.

Day 6

Working a long shift out of town today so I’m not sure when I’ll be able to hit the gym next. Family stuff tomorrow but I want to get a workout in!

Not really noticing anything major to report. I have had some muscle soreness that I wasn’t getting before.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 7(yesterday)

Pull 2 was my workout. Some pretty decent heavy meadows rows. They get my sweat going!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

No workout today but I did get my dad out for a round of golf that I’ve owed him since Father’s Day! It was my first of the year and it was rough!

So I’ve been meaning to say for calories I’m going around the 2800-3000 range daily. I don’t plan on weighing in until the 2 week mark to see what I’m at.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Push 1 workout plus a 20 min swim before.

I’m not sure what the cause is but man I’ve been tired! I’m sleeping 7-8 hours but still feeling so tired all day!

Is this normal for these types of Suppz?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe PHs have the tendency to cause lethargy and from the looks of your stack you got 2 running. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable and experience with these compounds could give you better insight or recommendations.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been looking at Vaxxen's pre, Fulcrum, for some time now. Let me know if you get your hands on any OP! Would be interested to hear a review.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Well the 19nor i bet will cause some lethargy but the axxis is there to combat it. Ive never tried 4 andro so idk how effective it is. Seems a little early for lethargy to be hitting though but stranger things have happened. Hows your hunger? Maybe you arent eating enough

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Well the 19nor i bet will cause some lethargy but the axxis is there to combat it. Ive never tried 4 andro so idk how effective it is. Seems a little early for lethargy to be hitting though but stranger things have happened. Hows your hunger? Maybe you arent eating enough
The stack I got was 1 instead of 19.

I am min 2800 cals per day which is what I was running before and got used to. I am feeling heavier around my stomach so I don’t think I’m drastically under eating.

A couple extra pimples have popped up. Also had the deepest so real feeling dreams last night.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

No workout but I spent the day doing an auto extrication course which is physically challenging enough.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Pull 1. Dreaming very deep again last night! My arms are feeling pretty full and solid

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

IMG_1366.JPG
IMG_1368.JPG

Well this is how I spent most of my night with a 2am wake up and dragging some hose around!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Early wake up for a swim at one gym then drive down the road for a Push 1 workout.

I’m feeling bigger, noticing it in my arms but also my belly unfortunately lol.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 (yesterday)

Long shift out of town so no workout

Day 15

Another long shift out of town but I wanted to get a workout in so it was a 4am wake up today.
Pull 2 workout

Super vivid dreams have slowed down. Feeling some solid muscle hardness mainly in my arms. Feeling the belly fat though and core section isn’t looking as good

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Great Push 1 workout today. I re-did my 5/3/1 for bench and hit my PR of 265 again. I think it felt a little easier going up this time.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Couple good workouts over the weekend. I’m not noticing anything too crazy. A couple extra pimples possibly here and there. I know my weight has certainly gone up

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Pull 2

And a 30 min swim. Definitely feeling thick.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Rest day.

I haven’t been sleeping well. Mainly because of my kids and work. I’m wondering if my temper has been a little easier to trigger??

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd!!! 20 days in give us an idea of how your feeling about this?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Subd!!! 20 days in give us an idea of how your feeling about this?
Well I’ve certainly gotten bigger, my calorie jump hasn’t been substantial. Before this log I was consistently running 2800 cal, during this log I am to keep my calories 2800-3200. There have been days that I’ve been well under and a couple that I’ve gone well over.

This is a small run only 30 days so I’ve saving doing pics until the end and I’ll post most of my thoughts then.

I will say I have mixed feelings so far. I haven’t weighed in since day 1 as well. I’ll really have to look at the weight and measurements to see where the lbs and size has been added to.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

Crushed a Push workout today starting a new 5/3/1 bench cycle and if timing allows will hopefully get me a PR right by the end of this log.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 27 (yesterday)

Pull 1 workout. Putting in the work to build and today I most definitely ate to grow! Lol. Canadian thanksgiving and we hosted my family and ohh there was sooo much good food

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

Push workout. Great pumps today feeling jacked in my arms and shoulders

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Couple long work days. I plan to try for a PR on bench tomorrow night. It will be after a long work day as well but a solid pre will have me awake and ready!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Today is my 2nd last day. Work ran too late and the energy just wasn’t there to push for a new PR. Tomorrow morning will be the day!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Today was the final day!

Ended it with a bench PR of 270. It felt pretty good going up! I’ll be posting final weight and measurements with a review soon