AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4/5

4/5

Very solid product.

The profile is outstanding.
I do recall extra veins being common, and an over-all performance boost rather than skin bursting pumps.

I noticed more-so once I had completed the tub, like I said I felt like it gave me an over-all performance boost.
I did have some days where I had amazing pumps, I may of been doing more volume on those days but generally I stick to the 7-9 rep range & I'm constantly eating at maintenance or below diet wise.

:)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
4/5

I love using pwo without caf and cit or arg. Yes both of those are good, but I just wanted something different.

I picked this up a few months ago and since then bought another. it did take a few workouts to adjust to this. If you are used to using the norm pwo, you should understand what I mean.
if you haven't used any pwo with the above, then this shouldn't be an issue

taste- 4.5- ras/lemonade isn't bad at all. no after taste or grit
mix- 5- few shakes and good to go, cold water may take a few shakes
price-4 would like to see a full 30 day, but still not bad
effect-4 1/2 - 5
stomach issues- 0

this is where the product differs from others. the pump comes on slowly and you will start feeling it. Is it skin tearing that makes you want to cry during your reps? No- Honestly as good as those sound, theres a difference between no pain no gain and pain that wont allow you to gain.

you will get a great pump during your time at the gym and it will last for about 20-30 min afterwards. would be great if it lasted longer, but that's why you go back to gym.

if you are looking for a change in your pwo and want to get a break from beta, cit anf arg- give this a shot.

ps- remember, the pump comes on slowly, which I believe is much better than some other products as this will allow you to push yourself harder.
2nd and 3rd workout, youll have it down.

good product guys

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
5/5

Ingredient Profile 10/10: Upon release I was immediately intrigued by the profile. Well dosed ingredients and a sneaky impressive focus blend in there as well. Obviously on paper it looks great, but some supplements just don't hit as hard as you think they'll do. For 25 servings and the amount of fully dosed, proven ingredients isn't very common.

Mixability/Taste 8/10: Pretty much needed to give an extra shake before each sip but nothing unmanageable. I find the hydromax to be the dunce here, but I don't mind. Hydromax is one of the best. Raspberry Lemonade was quite refreshing really no complaints here. Not a super tart taste but I recognized the raspberry and lemonade. No issues drinking every day and actually mixed quite well when I used it with a high stim pre workout. I liked mixing with about 16oz cold water, hit the spot.

Pump/Focus 10/10: Alright let's get down to the meat and potatoes here. The important stuff. Vasomax promises skin splitting pumps and it delivers on its promise. I experienced a noticeable difference in pump while working out. Absolutely loved this stuff on arm/back day. I would not recommend on leg day haha I work until 6pm and on workdays this was the perfect way to go in order to avoid being up all night with a normal high stim preworkout. The focus portion of vasomax was an unexpected additional bonus. When used consecutively for 4-5 days or so the focus benefit does become less pronounced. Taking a few days off and it was noticeable again.

Value 8/10: I was obviously given this tub in exchange for an honest log and review. That being said, I will definitely be purchasing again. You can find vasomax for around 30ish dollars and $37 on the Performax Website. Not an awful deal for 25 servings. I find that most pump products nowadays will come with "40 servings" but need to be double scooped to notice any effect. Definitely a fan of the 25, would've liked to see 30 though.

Conclusion: I tried to find something bad to say or something I did not like, but I couldn't. This is a product that you should keep in stock. Like I mentioned above, I will be purchasing again and I actually am missing it already. Thank you to Performax Labs for the opportunity to take this for a spin and I am looking forward to doing more business in the future. If anyone has any further questions, let me know and I will be happy to share my experience. Happy lifting friends and thanks to all who followed along.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final review

Vasomax is without a doubt the best pump product I've tried and I've tried a bunch over the years. My pump product before this was performix pump, and when I really wanted sicknpumps went with pj by gaspari. That product though is a little tough in me though but the pumps are unreal so I deal with the effects.

Vasomax gives u very very close to what pj gives but zero of the negative effects I get with that at all. It far surpasses pump.

The pumps are not superficial in nature. They are deep getting all the fascia and deep fibers expanded. It creates this crazy fullness st times where it's a "cool" uncomfortable feeling, where u just don't think it's possible to move that body part anymore. The pumps last way longer than any product I e tried and while I'm not typically a fan of using pump products for leg day it really is cool having super pumped quads abs calves deep into the night after legs.

A lot of these types of products and e had to cycle bc by the end of a bottle I noticed diminished returns in pump production. Not the case with Vasomax at all. The pumps I got in stature were the same today with the last scoop as they were on day one with the first.

An amazing secondary feature of this product is the extremely clean and lasered in focus Vasomax provides. A lot of products toss some mood enhancer or nootropic in and make focus claims,knowing the consumer will prob take a pre or another focus product and won't know the difference. This produced without a pre or anything else that could produce a focus effect at all. Very pleased with this surprise.

This is my new pump product going forward, it just does what it says it does and does it damn well. I imagine it stacks great with any press well as it's non stim. Vasomax gets 10/10 for pump duration, pump fullness, time til initial pump, and for focus.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Performax Labs Vasomax

Flavor - 9/10 (Raspberry Lemonade) Proper rasp. lemonade flavor. Tastes great, but feels a bit chalky.

Mixability - 8.75/10 Mixes very well. Although, there's quite a lot of glycerol, I didn't notice any unmixed particles, but shake does feel a bit chalky.

Pumps - 8.5/10 Solid pumps. I would say addition of citrulline would make this supp one of the best.

Muscle fullness was much improved, in comparison to actual pumps.

Focus - :(/10 TBH I didn't notice any improvement in focus.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

I'll be honest, I'm late to the game on VasoMax but Christ is this stuff good.

Protocol was 2 scoops VasoMax (I don't believe in moderation) and 1 cap Hydrazine for stims...that's it, no additives I.e. Citrulline, etc...straight VasoMax. Carbs...3 pieces of candy jelly slices right before I headed downstairs. Followed directions...30 min before workout and drank a small Poland Spring water. Jelly slices followed right before 1st set.

Impressed is an understatement. Chasing the "pump" like Arnold says...first and foremost if you don't have or can't make that "mind/muscle" connection you're cheating yourself. VasoMax delivered full/dense pumps right off the bat, all sets were done using Fat Gripz.
Hammer curls right to inverted hanging preacher curls with barbell. Literally felt the gorge after 1st set...loved, loved, loved the feeling after each set of each exercise. Focusing on squeezing at the top each rep. Then to preacher dumbbell curls and finished with FST-7 of cambered curls with only 25lbs on each side. By the end...I could only get to 5-6 sets of FST-7, bi's were so pumped...they had enough.

Worthy of buying again - YES. So much so, I'm buying 2 more from NutriVerse at 30% off. Performax Labs hit a HR with this stuff.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Opened mine is a moist clumpy mess - is this what I should have expected?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is common with all Glycerol containing products and does not affect the effectiveness of the product, I am assuming you have the old label?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
It is common with all Glycerol containing products and does not affect the effectiveness of the product, I am assuming you have the old label?
Is it like this in the new label version.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is it like this in the new label version.
No not at all, we were the first company to introduce GlycerPump, first glycerol with no clumping and no mix ability issues.

PM me your address and where you got it from and I'll send you a tub of the new version for free!

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
No not at all, we were the first company to introduce GlycerPump, first glycerol with no clumping and no mix ability issues.

PM me your address and where you got it from and I'll send you a tub of the new version for free!
Quality customer service right here! Nice!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards

You guys are awesome. ty....

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Opened mine is a moist clumpy mess - is this what I should have expected?
As was mentioned Glycerol does tend to clump but once to mix it with water in your shaker cup it
should mix nice and smooth. I would recommend the container you have opened just store it in
your fridge and you shouldn't have any issues with the powder clumping once it's in the fridge.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
4/5

Vasomax pumps are amazing. Vasomax feeds on water like no other pump product. I swear I get an all day pump from it. The big pump lasts for hours and the uptake of glucose post gym seems enhanced like I took a GDA ....which furthers the duration. Endurance, hydration, recovery between sets all over the top. Feed it lots of water. Only reason for a 4 is that I got the older batch which is moist and gloppy, but it mixes fine, tastes great. I think the new version has this resolved. Whatever the case - I am buying it again. I have tried all pump products over the years - solo, together bought in bulk and pretty much every pre-wrokout on the market and this stuff is serious.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vasomax pumps are amazing. Vasomax feeds on water like no other pump product. I swear I get an all day pump from it. The big pump lasts for hours and the uptake of glucose post gym seems enhanced like I took a GDA ....which furthers the duration. Endurance, hydration, recovery between sets all over the top. Feed it lots of water. Only reason for a 4 is that I got the older batch which is moist and gloppy, but it mixes fine, tastes great. I think the new version has this resolved. Whatever the case - I am buying it again. I have tried all pump products over the years - solo, together bought in bulk and pretty much every pre-wrokout on the market and this stuff is serious.
Thank you for the review. You are correct on new version, clumping has been resolved.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4/5

Ingredient Profile is solid. 9/10

Mixed fine, no sediment or floaters 10/10

Raspberry/Lemonade taste is amazing. what I was expecting, but more of a Bubble gum/Cotton candy sort of thing. Probably top 3 of all supplements I've had 10/10

Results are decent. Not skin splitting pumps, but a deep muscle fullness that lasts for several hours. 8/10

Will certainly purchase more in the future to stack with HyperMax

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where is the best price now that nutriverse is gone.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Drink immediately after shaking for a fun fizzing effect!

We had the Raspberry Lemonade flavor and found it to taste quite good. It was not overly strong like many powered supplements these days. I am not a "sipper" by any means, and chug just about anything beyond protein because I care more about the effectiveness than taste.

Mixability for a Glycerol containing product is pheniminal! I have used some pretty bad mixing products containing this ingredient in the past. Picture a white clump layer on top ... not the case here and it makes it that much better to consume texture wise.

As far as pumps I was not sure what to expect, some products will hit hard to where I basically need to stop my workout, which I have been indecisive as to if this is actually productive for me. This is not what happened with VasoMax, and I actually appreciated it. I worked through a workout and even with isolation's continued to feel the pump gradually happen, but never attain skin splitting status. A big plus here was how long the pump lasted post-workout. We went out for pizza and beer (mmm carb loading) and it persisted for the whole meal... wife enjoyed the view!

No upset stomach either - if you're a pre-workout consumer you are all too familiar with the opposite of this experience!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
vasomax is sick - what a crazy pump. Just add tons of water and bam!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

I'd first like to thank the guys over at PerforMax Labs for sending me some samples of their VasoMax.

The ingredients are quite unusual for a non-stim pre, no citrulline or agmatine but it brings a new base called GlycerPump. Basically an improved version of glycerol that mixes easier and pulls a f*ck tonne of water and other nutrients into the muscles allowing for one sick ass pump.

Pump
In the pump department this is like no other pre-workout I've ever tried. Three sets in and my muscles are pumped solid, the muscle hardness that VasoMax induces is insane. It doesn't only increase the feel of the muscle but it makes them look twice as big with very little work.

Focus
This aspect of VasoMax was seriously impressive. It's a non-stimmed pre so there's no jitteriness, crazy energy or crashing effects, what you do get is a very calm, cool and focussed effect. Everything just seems calmer, nicer and more zoned in. This is quite a difficult thing to achieve in a busy gym like mine, you get a great mind-muscle connection and you can genuinely feel the muscle working.

Energy
VasoMax is a non-stim pre-workout so I didn’t want or expect to feel any increased energy effects. The Focus blend did however provide me with a nice endurance boost, felt like I could go on for hours.

Taste/Mixability
I had the Raspberry Lemonade and it was amazing. No clumps, no chalkiness, no sediment, no nasty after taste. The only "possible" not-so negative thing about the taste is that you just want to keep drinking it, I could honestly drink this all day.

Price
Depends on where you’re from in the world. Over here in the UK it's on the slightly pricier end of the scale coming in at around £30-£35 ($42-$50). But in all honesty, it's definitely worth it.

This has easily entered my top three Pre-Workouts of all time and if you’re looking for a great focus and insane pump then VasoMax is the supplement for you...And me too now because I just bought two tubs haha

paulco818

Awards
Thinking about ordering this , can anyone compare to PES High volume? thats been my go to but now new formula (not as good)and seems harder to get hold . So looking for a different Pump product , stacking with Hydrazine . Thanks

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking about ordering this , can anyone compare to PES High volume? thats been my go to but now new formula (not as good)and seems harder to get hold . So looking for a different Pump product , stacking with Hydrazine . Thanks
I'm a big fan of Non-Stim pre's and I can attest that in terms of pump, VasoMax is as close too/as good as PES' High Volume. But in terms of focus, VasoMax is a whole new level.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I have used both and found Vasomax worked better and was a better value (usually 20% off at Suppremacy (formally nutriverse))

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the VasoMax love. It is a great product. Wait till you try the Orange Mango!. I just had the FitMax in that flavor and it was amazing. Right up there with something you would get from large beverage companies like Starbucks, SoBe, BAI, etc. Proud of my team for this one.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the VasoMax love. It is a great product. Wait till you try the Orange Mango!. I just had the FitMax in that flavor and it was amazing. Right up there with something you would get from large beverage companies like Starbucks, SoBe, BAI, etc. Proud of my team for this one.
I was looking at the Performax website recently and I was surprised to discover that it has been reformulated to contain Vaso6!

Vaso6 is all the rage now, but I don’t see that this current version has been promoted anywhere. I just don’t think people are aware of the change and you guys could be missing out on some big sales!

I am sure that quite a few people would like to stack this with those new Vaso6 caps..

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was looking at the Performax website recently and I was surprised to discover that it has been reformulated to contain Vaso6!

Vaso6 is all the rage now, but I but I don’t see that this current version has been promoted anywhere. I just don’t think people are aware of the change and you guys could be missing out on some big sales!

I am sure that quite a few people would like to stack this with those new Vaso6 caps..
Good catch! That change goes with the new flavor. We're actually about to throw up some logging opportunities I believe. You just beat us to it haha.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good catch! That change goes with the new flavor. We're actually about to throw up some logging opportunities I believe.
Have you added Vaso6 or replaced something with it?
Also, 1st in to apply for a logging opportunity :D I logged/reviewed the last/current VasoMax and as you can see from my review above, I loved it. I'm 5 tubs in now and still loving it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you added Vaso6 or replaced something with it?
Also, 1st in to apply for a logging opportunity :D I logged/reviewed the last/current VasoMax and as you can see from my review above, I loved it. I'm 5 tubs in now and still loving it.
We have been testing Vaso6 for quite a while now and decided that it provided better benefits than the MaxNox. So we swapped them. Plus Vaso6 is extremely popular with tons of great feedback, besides our internal testing. This will help bring it out to more people to try.

If I had a new tub I'd send it your way, I'd like to hear your thoughts!! I'll see what we can do.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have been testing Vaso6 for quite a while now and decided that it provided better benefits than the MaxNox.

If I had a new tub I'd send it your way, I'd like to hear your thoughts!! I'll see what we can do.
Cheers man, I really appreciate that. I'd be more than happy with some sample packets, if you've got any spare. I'm sure I'll end up buying full tubs myself haha!
Have you kept the GlycerPump and Huperzine the same?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And if you’re really a pump-fiend and want everything, I know a place where you can get 750mg potassium nitrate for $0.15/serving shipped. Add that to this and you have the best of the old and new. Pumps and focus for days. That’s what I like about VasoMax; you get the focus ingredients too. You know I love my nootropics.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got Vasomax in a trade recently and received one with vaso6 and one with nitrates. I've only tried the one with vaso6 and really like it. The pumps are good (i probably need to take it with more water to improve things) but really like the added endurance, focus and improved mood (mood improvements likely from the kanna). Only issue I found is that I can't take it at night as the kanna and huperzine a are pretty stimulating to me (noticed the same thing when i've used them separately in the past).

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
id be down to log the new one
however i dont think the new formula would be able to stack with massicre or epilogue but im taking a break from those currently

i liked to stack the old vaso with high volume seemed to be best pump iv seen

also why is there no citrulline?

paulco818

Awards
Slims , bigsmall, thanks ordered a tub and had two workouts with it . Liking it so far ! Its deffo a slightly different pump to high volume . Deeper and longer lasting. The biggest thing ive noticed is the feel good and focus factors . I did shoulders yesterday and was on a really nice high ! Looking forward to more workouts to come and ill leave a rating.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
And if you’re really a pump-fiend and want everything, I know a place where you can get 750mg potassium nitrate for $0.15/serving shipped. Add that to this and you have the best of the old and new. Pumps and focus for days. That’s what I like about VasoMax; you get the focus ingredients too. You know I love my nootropics.
Hey man! Could you let me know where I can grab the potassium nitrate to mix with the new vasopump??

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you add your own Vitamin C? I assume you’re talking about the NG KNO3

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you add your own Vitamin C? I assume you’re talking about the NG KNO3
Yep, NG. Some PWOs I take it with already have some C. Sometimes I’ll add a little if it doesn’t, and sometimes I just won’t have any C. It’s not an every day thing for me, so it’s not the end of the world IMO.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, NG. Some PWOs I take it with already have some C. Sometimes I’ll add a little if it doesn’t, and sometimes I just won’t have any C. It’s not an every day thing for me, so it’s not the end of the world IMO.
That’s what I figured

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Vaso6 VasoMax VasoMax V3
Unsponsored Review

3D1A99A1-2250-41A5-92CC-5EBFA55FE920.png

The ingredients panel speaks for itself, with a cocktail of the top pump and focus compounds.
GlycerPump
-Pulls every drop of pre-workout liquid into the muscles.
Vaso6
-Widening and expanding the blood vessels to allow increased blood flow to muscles.
Rutaecarpine
-Relaxing the tension of blood vessels, enhancing the dilation effects of Vaso6.
GSNO
-Increasing blood flow into the expanded blood vessels and enhancing liquid and nutrient uptake into the already saturated muscles.
Alpha-GPC
-The most bioavailable form of choline and great source of brain energy.
Sceletium Tortosum
-Clean and clear focus enhancement.
Huperzine A
-Laser like focus, sharp mind-muscle connection and no distractions, as if you were the only person in the gym.

Pump
Skin splitting during and long lasting after. Like nothing I have ever experienced before. You can touch and feel every muscle fibre under the skin, like solid and tight lengths of string.

Focus
There is only you and your workout. It's so clean and calm. Very relaxed feel and no grunter or screamer in the gym can distract you. It brings a whole new meaning/level/feel of the mind-muscle connection.

Energy
VasoMax is a non-stim pre-workout, so you don't expect any "kick" of energy. But something in this makes it feel like you can go on for hours. And the sweat literally poors off you, leaving lakes of sweat and soaking your clothes.

Taste/Mixability
Slightly grainier than previous versions, doesn't seem to comletely dissolve. It's not unpleasent to drink or anything and it still tastes great.
*Might be caused by the humidity during it's journey.

Price
At the higher end of the scale at nearly £2 per serving over here in the UK, but totally worth it.

Well ladies and gentlemen, PerforMax have perfected the perfect non-stim pre-workout! I cannot recommend the new VasoMax enough. The last version shot into my top three pre-workouts, this latest (Vaso6 version) has cemented it's place as number 1.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Vaso6 VasoMax VasoMax V3
Unsponsored Review

View attachment 169102

The ingredients panel speaks for itself, with a cocktail of the top pump and focus compounds.
GlycerPump
-Pulls every drop of pre-workout liquid into the muscles.
Vaso6
-Widening and expanding the blood vessels to allow increased blood flow to muscles.
Rutaecarpine
-Relaxing the tension of blood vessels, enhancing the dilation effects of Vaso6.
GSNO
-Increasing blood flow into the expanded blood vessels and enhancing liquid and nutrient uptake into the already saturated muscles.
Alpha-GPC
-The most bioavailable form of choline and great source of brain energy.
Sceletium Tortosum
-Clean and clear focus enhancement.
Huperzine A
-Laser like focus, sharp mind-muscle connection and no distractions, as if you were the only person in the gym.

Pump
Skin splitting during and long lasting after. Like nothing I have ever experienced before. You can touch and feel every muscle fibre under the skin, like solid and tight lengths of string.

Focus
There is only you and your workout. It's so clean and calm. Very relaxed feel and no grunter or screamer in the gym can distract you. It brings a whole new meaning/level/feel of the mind-muscle connection.

Energy
VasoMax is a non-stim pre-workout, so you don't expect any "kick" of energy. But something in this makes it feel like you can go on for hours. And the sweat literally poors off you, leaving lakes of sweat and soaking your clothes.

Taste/Mixability
Slightly grainier than previous versions, doesn't seem to comletely dissolve. It's not unpleasent to drink or anything and it still tastes great.
*Might be caused by the humidity during it's journey.

Price
At the higher end of the scale at nearly £2 per serving over here in the UK, but totally worth it.

Well ladies and gentlemen, PerforMax have perfected the perfect non-stim pre-workout! I cannot recommend the new VasoMax enough. The last version shot into my top three pre-workouts, this latest (Vaso6 version) has cemented it's place as number 1.
Awesome! Glad it's your #1

paulco818

Awards
Sounds great !! Ive still got a un-opened V2 :006:, Anyone know UK source for the new one ??

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered the new formula in Orange Mango since I spotted it for 20% off