sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pumps, Vascularity, Performance, Focus, Energy, & More!
Fast Acting, Long Lasting Energy
Nitric Oxide Support
All Star Cast of Ingredients:

1,500 mg. - GycerPump
600 mg. - VASO6
500 mg. - Agmatine
50 mg. - S7
50 mg. - AstraGin
350 mg. - Caffeine
125 mg. - Dynamine
125 mg. - TeaCrine
100 mg. - Theobromine

VasoForce Rush features 7 branded, licensed ingredients plus an all-star supporting cast of nitric oxide, focus, and energy enhancers including clinically researched key ingredients and a massive 600 mg. of VASO6™. If you’re looking for fast acting, long lasting energy and improved pumps, vascularity, nitric oxide production, and performance, meet your new workout partner, VasoForce Rush.

VasoForce Rush Highlights/Supports:
  • Fast Acting, Long Lasting Energy and Focus
  • Incredible Long-Lasting Pumps
  • Intense Mind-Blowing Vascularity
  • Enhanced Nitric Oxide Production
  • Increased Endurance & Performance
  • Increased Vasodilation & Blood Flow
  • Improved Nutrient Delivery
  • Enhanced ATP Production
  • Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
  • 7 Licensed, Branded Ingredients
Let's Examine the Ingredients:

GlycerPump®:

GlycerPump® is an advanced form of glycerol that delivers more glycerol per gram than old school, conventional glycerol products. While many previous forms of glycerol products contained only 10% to 25% glycerol, GlycerPump® yields an incredible 65% glycerol content.

GlycerPump® supports improved hydration and nutrient absorption due to its ability to enhance the cell’s ability to absorb water. Think of it like GlycerPump® turning your cells into ultra-absorbent sponges and encouraging them to soak up extra water and nutrients and therefore improving hydration, endurance, performance, cell volumization, muscle fullness, vascularity, and pumps!

GlycerPump® = Epic ‘Water Based’ Pumps!

VASO6™:
VASO6™ is a licensed branded ingredient that is described by the patent holder/licensing company as a patented green tea oligomer for sports nutrition. This ingredient is so popular that it is included in some of the most popular pre-workout and pump products on the market for improved pumps, vascularity, & performance. Most products containing VASO6™ contain 300 mg; VasoForce Rush contains a whopping 600 mg. of VASO6™ per serving!

Agmatine Sulfate:
Agmatine Sulfate is a by-product of the amino acid arginine that goes way beyond arginine in terms of potential athletic, physical, and performance enhancing results.

Agmatine Sulfate is most commonly used for dramatic and long-lasting pumps, improved recovery, enhanced endurance, improved performance, and improved body-composition (building muscle/losing fat).

Agmatine Sulfate works through a variety of potential mechanisms including increasing nitric oxide levels, inhibition of nitric oxide synthase (the enzyme responsible for nitric oxide breakdown), stimulation of luteinizing hormone (LH), nutrient partitioning mechanisms, and other pathways to support an optimal muscle building environment.

Agmatine Sulfate’s inhibition of the nitric oxide synthase enzyme has led some to refer to Agmatine as a nitric oxide extender in the sense that it may prolong the NO boosting effects of other nitric oxide boosters by inhibiting the enzyme that degrades it. This allows for great possible synergy between Agmatine Sulfate and some other nitric oxide boosting ingredients for stronger, more sustained nitric oxide increases that are evident long after you’ve left the gym.

In simple terms, Agmatine Sulfate has a variety of potential athletic and physique enhancing including dramatic long-lasting pumps and muscle fullness!

S7®:
S7® is a blend of 7 plant-based ingredients that has been clinically shown to increase nitric oxide (NO) levels by 230%.

S7® is very unique in that it works differently than other nitric oxide boosters on the market because it works by triggering an increase in the body’s own nitric oxide production.

The human body already produces nitric oxide as a vasodilator, signaling the blood vessels to relax, thus increasing blood flow and delivering more oxygen, fuel, and other key nutrients to the muscles, especially during workouts.

By S7® increasing the body’s own nitric oxide production, it has excellent potential synergy with some of the other ultra-potent ingredients in VasoForce Rush as it provides a different pathway of action.

AstraGin®:
AstraGin® is a natural patented ingredient complex comprised of highly fractionated Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng and created using pharmaceutical grade extraction and processing technology and designed to help enhance nutrient absorption and is especially well-known for its use in many nitric oxide pump enhancing products.

In short, AstraGin® is designed to help make sure you properly absorb the other great nutrients in VasoForce Rush for maximum results.

Caffeine Anhydrous:
Caffeine Anhydrous is the staple ingredient in most energy products and for good reason. Caffeine has been shown to support energy, fat loss, mental focus, mood, cognitive ability, & exercise performance. Caffeine also has potential synergistic effects with other key ingredients in VasoForce Rush.

DiCaffeine Malate (Infinergy™):
DiCaffeine Malate is a form of Caffeine that has been bonded to Malic Acid which can extend the effects of the caffeine and increase energy production through Malic Acid’s role in the Krebs cycle. By combining the well-established properties of both caffeine and malic acid, DiCaffeine Malate is a multi-dimensional ingredient that optimizes energy levels and mental focus while also stimulating thermogenesis for improved fat loss.

Dynamine™ (Methylliberine):
Dynamine, also known by its technical name methylliberine, is an alkaloid found in the kucha tea leaf. It is chemically similar to caffeine and theacrine and may amplify feelings of energy, mood, and focus by activating dopamine receptors and other neurotransmitters without elevating heart rate and blood pressure.

Dynamine can be thought of as a faster acting version of theacrine and users can see results in as little as 15 to 30 minutes after consumption. Therefore, the combination of Dynamine and theacrine can be viewed as the best of both worlds in terms of achieving both fast acting and long lasting energy, improved mood, focus, mental alertness, cognition, and physical performance.

TeaCrine™ (Theacrine):
Theacrine is a unique supplement that is known for its ability to act as a potent, long lasting stimulant and for its mood enhancing benefits. Common user feedback on Theacrine includes long lasting energy and alertness and mood enhancement.

The mood enhancing benefits of Theacrine are thought to be linked to its ability to elevate dopamine levels in the brain. Dopamine is one of the primary neurotransmitters responsible for controlling pleasure centers in the brain.

Theacrine is chemically similar to caffeine but is very different in that its benefits have been shown to last for a longer period of time and also because there doesn’t seem to be the tolerance build up associated with caffeine.

Theobromine:
Theobromine is a methylxanthine and is the feel good ingredient in chocolate. The relaxed feeling that one experiences after eating chocolate can be attributed to its theobromine content.

Theobromine is a methylxanthine and therefore related to caffeine, but its effects are very different. Unlike caffeine, Theobromine is not a central nervous system stimulant. Theobromine has three methyl groups (as opposed to caffeine’s two) and thus has longer half-life in the body which means that Theobromine delivers a longer lasting energy than caffeine.

The energy from Theobromine is commonly described as a long lasting, relaxed, feel good type of energy without a crash.

Become a Force in the Gym & Experience the Rush
Get VasoForce Rush Today!

VasoForce Rush Rendering (FRONT).png
VasoForce Rush (AMAZON) BANNER.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DPS bought the entire first batch of VasoForce Rush to have an exclusive on this one in the US. It's in transit to them and should be listed in stock either Monday or Tuesday. The listed price is 39.95 which is a great price for a product containing this number of active ingredients and to make it even better, they normally discount up to 20% off on specials which they will list on the product page if applicable. They may even discount the SNS line more for Black Friday sales.

If they do 20% off that will make the price be 31.95 per bottle.

Edit: DPS is going to be doing 25% off for Black Friday starting when this comes in stock but already applicable to the other SNS products. So for VasoForce Rush (or VasoForce XT), that's 29.96 per bottle!

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/29303/sns-serious-nutrition-solutions-vasoforce-rush-125-cap.htm

UK-EU customers - Powermyself has this in stock and ready to ship.

Last edited:
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well damn, I still have a half a bottle of the non-stim version, I need this to stack.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great looking formula! Glad I saw this, was just getting ready to place an order with DPS.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice formula! Like said above I'll be trying this one as well!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DPS bought the entire first batch of VasoForce Rush to have an exclusive on this one. It's in transit to them and should be listed in stock either Monday or Tuesday. The listed price is 39.95 which is a great price for a product containing this number of active ingredients and to make it even better, they normally discount up to 20% off on specials which they will list on the product page if applicable. They may even discount the SNS line more for Black Friday sales.

If they do 20% off that will make the price be 31.95 per bottle.

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/29303/sns-serious-nutrition-solutions-vasoforce-rush-125-cap.htm
Holy....

DPS is having a +5% off added now. Both vasoforce should be ~30. That’s insane just for the Vaso6 alone!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really hope to get my hands on this soon. I’ve been off Dynamine/Teacrine for a bit and took 175mg Caffeine + 50mg (active) Dynamine today and it got me through on par with 250-300mg of caffeine I have been doing lately.

Bet I could stretch the bottle out a decent bit with the doses in this. 😏

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is awesome....perfect PWO on the go! I can just throw this in my gym bag and know I have it available at any time.

I’m getting tired of downing all the artificial flavors and other bullshyt over all these years of taking powdered PWOs.

The new capsule options for PWOs and pump products by SNS are a direction I find very appealing..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This is awesome....perfect PWO on the go! I can just throw this in my gym bag and know I have it available at any time.

I’m getting tired of downing all the artificial flavors and other bullshyt over all these years of taking powdered PWOs.

The new capsule options for PWOs and pump products by SNS are a direction I find very appealing..
Me too. I like things to have on the go that is easy to just take

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Really hope to get my hands on this soon. I’ve been off Dynamine/Teacrine for a bit and took 175mg Caffeine + 50mg (active) Dynamine today and it got me through on par with 250-300mg of caffeine I have been doing lately.

Bet I could stretch the bottle out a decent bit with the doses in this.
Yep. I’d need only 2-3 caps.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something for us stim junkies :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I look forward to hearing feedback from those that have tried this in the thread. The feedback we've received so far has been very, very positive with great pumps and fast acting, long lasting energy. Plus, a lot of people really enjoy the convenience of it being in a capsule form.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Took it Monday with an extra gram of agmatine and 3 grams of GMS powder. Had a good work out with a solid pump. Not on par with a citrulline, nitrate and GMS combo for me personally but still a solid option especially because of it being convenient in pill form. Energy was surprisingly better than I expected. Good clean feeling not cracked out at all. My only dislike is the extended release caffeine because I lift in the evening and this kept me up most of the night. Overall another great supplement from SNS.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took it Monday with an extra gram of agmatine and 3 grams of GMS powder. Had a good work out with a solid pump. Not on par with a citrulline, nitrate and GMS combo for me personally but still a solid option especially because of it being convenient in pill form. Energy was surprisingly better than I expected. Good clean feeling not cracked out at all. My only dislike is the extended release caffeine because I lift in the evening and this kept me up most of the night. Overall another great supplement from SNS.
When it comes to Teacrine you don't really want to use it too late in the evening cause
of what you mentioned it prolongs the caffeine effect so you will have issues falling
asleep. I train in the early a.m. so for me I love the prolonged effect which keeps me
energized while I'm at work.:)

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
my bottle arrived today so will be trying out soon.

Will be using pre workout and testing it for work too, I work 12 hour shifts from 7pm to 7am and on my feet for most of it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my bottle arrived today so will be trying out soon.

Will be using pre workout and testing it for work too, I work 12 hour shifts from 7pm to 7am and on my feet for most of it.
Good luck on the run .. are u consistently lifting stuff at work ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has anyone taken this with DMAA?
With the good clean long lasting energy that this gives me, I wouldn't if it were me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When it comes to Teacrine you don't really want to use it too late in the evening cause
of what you mentioned it prolongs the caffeine effect so you will have issues falling
asleep. I train in the early a.m. so for me I love the prolonged effect which keeps me
energized while I'm at work.:)
I love Teacrine myself because of the good long lasting clean energy. For people lifting at night, there is VasoForce XT (stim free version) or they could cut their dosage back on VasoForce Rush :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Its so refreshing to have a legit well rounded pre in a pill... super convenient too

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So of course I bought this and have been playing around with it for the past week or so. I also got VasoForce stim free, and Thermagize XT...haha.

Anyway, I just wanted to quickly report that I am loving both VasoForce products! I have mostly used regular VasoForce thus far as an add-on (not even fully dosed) to my current PWO and it works like a charm! I even took a capsule mid-workout and was further impressed. What I am noticing the most is not so much the pumps, but increased vascularity and muscle fullness. The muscle fullness definitely lingers on much more notably and longer than if I were to use other pump product ancillaries- like High Volume for example.

Increased vascularity and muscle fullness are a win for me any day. Insane pumps are not priority for me as they usually hinder my workouts as they just make me feel too tight. That has not been an issue at all thus far...love it! Also, what a great way to negate the dreaded clumping we see with so many powder PWOs that contain Glycerol. I think everyone should do themselves a favor and get a bottle of VasoForce and or Rush.

My next step is trying to better assess how I respond to it taken not peri-workout, and on days that I don’t have the opportunity to lift...which unfortunately are many. On that note, I know that S7 is proposed to promote your own production of NO...so that is great, but ultimately is it slightly counterproductive to take VasoForce daily? In other words, would this ultimately lead to less notable response/benefits realized when one goes to dose it in a typical PWO fashion? Should it be cycled if you do take it everyday to prevent the body from adapting to the ingredients? Traditionally, we have been told that taking PWOs is a waste to take on days that we don’t workout. On the other hand, adequate or increased NO production is said to be very beneficial and healthy on many levels..

Speaking of the bottle...Optimize-T ??? :p

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
optimize T? I think this was a old project?
Yeah, I remember last spring he mentioned that he was working on a new test booster. Sounds like it has a name so far anyway...haha

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So of course I bought this and have been playing around with it for the past week or so. I also got VasoForce stim free, and Thermagize XT...haha.

Anyway, I just wanted to quickly report that I am loving both VasoForce products! I have mostly used regular VasoForce thus far as an add-on (not even fully dosed) to my current PWO and it works like a charm! I even took a capsule mid-workout and was further impressed. What I am noticing the most is not so much the pumps, but increased vascularity and muscle fullness. The muscle fullness definitely lingers on much more notably and longer than if I were to use other pump product ancillaries- like High Volume for example.

Increased vascularity and muscle fullness are a win for me any day. Insane pumps are not priority for me as they usually hinder my workouts as they just make me feel too tight. That has not been an issue at all thus far...love it! Also, what a great way to negate the dreaded clumping we see with so many powder PWOs that contain Glycerol. I think everyone should do themselves a favor and get a bottle of VasoForce and or Rush.

My next step is trying to better assess how I respond to it taken not peri-workout, and on days that I don’t have the opportunity to lift...which unfortunately are many. On that note, I know that S7 is proposed to promote your own production of NO...so that is great, but ultimately is it slightly counterproductive to take VasoForce daily? In other words, would this ultimately lead to less notable response/benefits realized when one goes to dose it in a typical PWO fashion? Should it be cycled if you do take it everyday to prevent the body from adapting to the ingredients? Traditionally, we have been told that taking PWOs is a waste to take on days that we don’t workout. On the other hand, adequate or increased NO production is said to be very beneficial and healthy on many levels..

Nice feedback so far! In my opinion, it would be a pre workout only type product, just to get the absolute most out of it.

It can be used daily, and it would have some health benefits for doing so, so ultimately it comes down to your budget and preference.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice feedback so far! In my opinion, it would be a pre workout only type product, just to get the absolute most out of it.

It can be used daily, and it would have some health benefits for doing so, so ultimately it comes down to your budget and preference.
I think I have decided to continue taking VasoForce every day, but likely just at 2-3 capsules distributed throughout the day on occasions that I can’t make it to the gym. I will probably mix a little Rush in there as well. I have been taking solo agmatine every day for a few months anyway, so I am just going to stop taking that product and substitute it with this. I think it will be a fun experiment either way!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can anyone compare the stimulation from this to Thermagize XT? Obviously Vasoforce Rush is doing more than stimulation but strickly from the stim standpoint can anyone compare and contrast for me??? Thank you.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can anyone compare the stimulation from this to Thermagize XT? Obviously Vasoforce Rush is doing more than stimulation but strickly from the stim standpoint can anyone compare and contrast for me??? Thank you.

ofcourse are different products

thermagize was too strong for me and i couldnt handle it and vaso i can down it like coke ( comparison to stims only )

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went with Vasoforce Rush. I like the idea of taking vasodilators with my stims as at 37 my BP is now sensitive to things that never bothered me in the past. Growing up sucks sometimes lol. Vasoforce Rush being a multi-capsule per serving product also allows my wife to partake despite her individual sensitivities.

I also grabbed some Anabolic Effect and Lean Edge so I am set.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went with Vasoforce Rush. I like the idea of taking vasodilators with my stims as at 37 my BP is now sensitive to things that never bothered me in the past. Growing up sucks sometimes lol. Vasoforce Rush being a multi-capsule per serving product also allows my wife to partake despite her individual sensitivities.

haha yea growing up def suxs .. hate being an adult here too

yeah Vaso is a better option imo to what ure looking for.

AE + LE should be nice .. im doing AE + Mtest to start off the year.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know most like to use AE and natty anabolics while gaining but I am not going to stop recomping till I look respectable naked lol. I know it is natural to lose some fullness while eating less and I really look my best full and round so hoping the AE and Vasoforce Rush help with that. Looking forward to it for sure.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

The pills makes custom dosing soooo much easier (and more accurate) than just a powder.

Give us some feedback from both of you after you’ve given it a go!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The pills makes custom dosing soooo much easier (and more accurate) than just a powder.

Give us some feedback from both of you after you’ve given it a go!
I will do. I would love to go nuts and run Anabolic Edge, Vasoforce Rush, X-gels, Epi, M-Test and Lean Edge............but I will have to wait for funds to allow such awesomeness lol. For now AE, VFR and Lean Edge will have to do, poor me right? lol

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know most like to use AE and natty anabolics while gaining but I am not going to stop recomping till I look respectable naked lol. I know it is natural to lose some fullness while eating less and I really look my best full and round so hoping the AE and Vasoforce Rush help with that. Looking forward to it for sure.
Honestly I think maintaining workout intensity, muscle fullness, and strength/muscle mass retention is some of the most beneficial effects from natural anabolics. I don't think they can help you gain that much faster (which is pitifully slow) when natural (but maybe help keep the ratio of muscle to fat better!). They seem to help me crush it on lower calories and still feel great.

Just IMHO. So I think you'll love this.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thank you for the awesome detailed review.

It shouldn't be counterproductive to take VasoForce XT daily at all; if anything, I think it would be better to take it daily, not just for the muscle fullness and pumps, but for the other benefits associated with increased NO production. (I was actually typing reply before reading complete post; just typed that part before reading how you pointed out yourself about increased NO production being beneficial for health on many levels haha).

Nice catch with Optimize-T. It's a natural test booster that we are working on under SNS; I'm not sure of an ETA yet though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
:rolleyes:I remember that name from year ago lol. long ass project !
The project got sidelined years ago because we made M-Test to be so comprehensive and didn't want to do a product to compete with it. I think when we do release Optimize-T, everyone will be pleased with it; it won't be something to compete with M-Test. I can't go into more details at this time though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thermagize XT is for true stim junkies like the people that love and miss the DMAA type products. The goal of Thermagize XT was/is to be the strongest one capsule dosed fat burning energizer on the market and I think it accomplishes that goal quite nicely.

VasoForce Rush (the stim part) is meant to give great clean fast acting long lasting energy that will be enjoyable and pleasant for most people.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that natural anabolics, especially Anabolic Effect, are very underrated when it comes to recomp purposes. Anabolic Effect can be useful for building and maintaining lean muscle and strength, losing fat, and increasing endurance so it makes it perfect for a recomp stack.