VasoBlitz review non sponsored.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey everyone. So I don’t do many reviews but decided to purchase vasoblitz after reading some good reviews and checking out the ingredients.
i purchased the rocket pop flavor as they were oos of my 1st and 2nd choices. 👎 #bummer,

initial reviews on taste and Mixability:

Taste: 6 out of 10. The taste is there. Not too flavorful, also not weak either. You want to keep it at around 8-10 oz if water unless you prefer lightly flavored water.
It’s good enough that I could definitely use it everyday without issues despite being my 3rd choice. But not something so good I crave it.

Mmixability: 6 out of 10.
Overall it mixed great, but there was a good amount of tasteless grit left at the bottom, reminded me of cheap creatine mono. (there is no creatine, just what it reminded me of.)
I’ll post more updates on this as they come in, but wanted to post the initial thoughts as they are important for me.

Attachments

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey everyone. So I don’t do many reviews but decided to purchase vasoblitz after reading some good reviews and checking out the ingredients.
i purchased the rocket pop flavor as they were oos of my 1st and 2nd choices. 👎 #bummer,

initial reviews on taste and Mixability:

Taste: 6 out of 10. The taste is there. Not too flavorful, also not weak either. You want to keep it at around 8-10 oz if water unless you prefer lightly flavored water.
It’s good enough that I could definitely use it everyday without issues despite being my 3rd choice. But not something so good I crave it.

Mmixability: 6 out of 10.
Overall it mixed great, but there was a good amount of tasteless grit left at the bottom, reminded me of cheap creatine mono. (there is no creatine, just what it reminded me of.)
I’ll post more updates on this as they come in, but wanted to post the initial thoughts as they are important for me.
Do 6 oz of water per serving (2 scoops)
Try mixing it up in cold water, let it sit for at least 20-30 minutes (put in the fridge). Bet that helps fix the mixing issues.
Mine never has any left at the bottom, and its always best with cold water (i assume you do this) just double checking.

Give it a few days when the nitrates kick in over time and it keeps getting better

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Edit: pre workout is FULLBLITZ not fuel blitz. Lulz.

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mix with a blender bottle (see if that helps)
let it sit in fridge for a bit (Cool up)
and see if that makes the taste/mix a bit better