VasoBlitz or Noxygen ??

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys - which of these two products would you recommend based on either the ingredient profile or past experience.

Never tried nitrates so looking for the best bang for my buck...

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vasoblitz is going to be a little more comprehensive since it contains solid doses of Citrulline and Betaine.

Noxygen is a solid choice if you want Glycerol + Nitrates and probably a bit cheaper.

I don't think you can go wrong with either, but if you already have a pre-workout that contains Citrulline that you use and/or you are going to stack it I'd opt Noxygen, if you want more of a comprehensive pre that you'd maybe only have to add stims based on an as needed I'd probably opt Vasoblitz.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Vasoblitz is going to be a little more comprehensive since it contains solid doses of Citrulline and Betaine.

Noxygen is a solid choice if you want Glycerol + Nitrates and probably a bit cheaper.

I don't think you can go wrong with either, but if you already have a pre-workout that contains Citrulline that you use and/or you are going to stack it I'd opt Noxygen, if you want more of a comprehensive pre that you'd maybe only have to add stims based on an as needed I'd probably opt Vasoblitz.
Well said here
If you want a little more then go with Vasoblitz
if you want a cheaper cost effective option go with Noxygen
Both are good products, but if you want the extra citrulline/betaine then go with Vasoblitz.

Others I would throw into the mix --- PES High Volume, EVL Pump mode, and Cellucor N03 Chrome (nitrate based options)

I know @BOSSMAN, @Rocket3015, @bbartsche, @Mowglisml rotate between these as top non-stim options

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback guys! Spent the extra $10 and went with the vasoblitz. Profile and higher dose does seem more appealing. Just getting cranked up on an Msten cycle. Do you guys run nitrates on cycle?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback guys! Spent the extra $10 and went with the vasoblitz. Profile and higher dose does seem more appealing. Just getting cranked up on an Msten cycle. Do you guys run nitrates on cycle?
I mix my vasoblitz with SNS VasoForce XT for the ultimate pump experience haha

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Noxygen is a cheap and effective add on for some nitrates and extra pump!