Bigbank1401
Member
Whats up fellas? I was considering adding some var to my protocol for extra strength and definition. Not looking for a mass gainer, just looking to change how I look, you know add some muscle, lose some fat. Is var a good choice?
Nothing, true natty, looking to try some Anavar. Not looking to add mass, just gain some muscle and lose some fat, change the way I look.
You don't want to add mass but you want to gain muscle, that doesn't really make sense. What's your current "protocol" and what's your age and stats?
Im guessing he means that he wants to lose fat while maintaining size/strength
As little as 20mg of oxandrolone has been show to be very effective at significantly reducing body fat in older men.
Invalid Link Removed
Yeah, buy a product and then pay to buy a test kit to see if it's real. If you don't have a trustworthy source don't bother.