Var Powder

enash

Awards
Var powda is showing up cheap in some places and I was wondering how difficult it is to create an oral solution. I have heard that you can use Everclear or BA. Does anyone have experience and can they provide instructions?

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would want to see lab reports, before I jumped on cheap var powder personally...

enash

Awards
I would want to see lab reports, before I jumped on cheap var powder personally...
What? To see if it's cut with Winny? I wouldn't mind LOL!

Yeah I guess it's a roll of the dice but at the prices I'm seeing I'll ante up, IF I can find out how to make it into solution.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
i've only known of ONE bad var test to date. Everyone of the three i've ordered from have been high quality, and some have been cheap :)

Refer to my sig before you pm me :d

enash

Awards
i've only known of ONE bad var test to date. Everyone of the three i've ordered from have been high quality, and some have been cheap :)

Refer to my sig before you pm me :d
I didn't see instructions for var conversions anywhere in those links.

Can you direct me to instructions for making it into solution? I know you basically just dissolve it in EC or 151 or BA, but I need to know the measurements etc. Also, I would like to know which one tastes the least horrible.