Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m torn gents.....

next cycle (just waiting on bloods but assuming ok starts in a few weeks) will be test and deca at 600:600 for 16 weeks, 4iu of hgh ed and a 4-6 week sdrol finisher

but what to kick with??

it’ll be 6 weeks kick and I have enough of both to run anything up to 100mg a day.

ive run var at 50 previously but questionable source and didn’t get much from it (this is a quality source now).

never run adrol,

coming in at bang on 218lbs and around 12-13% bf. Held most of my strength from my last blast.

strength is an aim but not at the expense of aesthetics, that said it’s winter so there’s no aim to shred up, just maintain current BF (just staying sub 15% is cool). Adding lean mass is where I’m at.

I am acutely aware that my carb intake will increase over Xmas so which of the two is the better nutrient partitioner? (Note, carb intake will go up but I’m active as **** around that time as well and tend to run a fasted 10k most mornings as I have the time).

I have a full home gym and over 2,000lbs plates so uk lockdown doesn’t change a thing Training wise.

I also have one of the best power lifters in the uk programming for me so Training should be on point.

part of me thinks var will be a nice steady start, will keep BF under control and still give good strength gains. Should allow me to build towards the sdrol finisher to really kick on at the end.

adrol I would expect more of a roller coaster, bigger strength gains but potentially a bit wetter, would expect some of that strength would drop before the sdrol picks it up again.

think I’m talking myself into var as being the more sensible approach but give me your thoughts fellas

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I decided to kick with Var and finish with Winny. SD is gonna smash your liver if you go six weeks, so Var is probs the safer option? Gives you more room to go hard at the end.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I decided to kick with Var and finish with Winny. SD is gonna smash your liver if you go six weeks, so Var is probs the safer option? Gives you more room to go hard at the end.
yeah, I was thinking that sdrol at the end was probably the wiser option (but I know lots like to kick with it).

ive run it 6 weeks in the past and it’s tough but tolerable just about for me. I don’t ever drink and take a boat load of supports for it as well,

should have mentioned I do have injectable sdrol (I have both inj and oral) so will probably use the injectable at the back end of a long cycle just to swerve some of the liver issues

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dbol or anadrol for kicker and sd for finisher. It’s your winter bulk bro you’re not trying to look all cute and **** leave anavar for another time