Var Cycle Question

Antlion

Awards
My last cycle was 10 weeks of:
500 test weeks 1-10
50 var weeks 1-8
50 Winnie weeks 2-8
20 msten weeks 8-10

With that being said I'm running only 100 Var and 600 Epi-Andro this go around. The issue I'm having is nosebleeds daily once or twice. It's getting annoying. It's probably due to the var? I think but I'm not sure. The reason I went to 100 var was because I wasn't sure if 50 really did anything for me. So I upped it this go around. Any thoughts on the nose bleeds/ dosages?

Antlion

Awards
Except I verified with dragon pharma that it was legit. They had the batch number ID in their records. They said I was gold to go for what that's worth.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Except I verified with dragon pharma that it was legit. They had the batch number ID in their records. They said I was gold to go for what that's worth.
Having a batch number means absolutely nothing. Any other sides? What dose is epiandro at.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And if there selling you a fake there certainly not going to tell you

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And if there selling you a fake there certainly not going to tell you
I've never had any issues with any DP Products. And they have a Verification Page on their website. So unless, you got it from a non-DP seller, I've never know them to sell fakes.

Antlion

Awards
I've cut back to 50mg ED and the nose bleeds have stopped. And I've kept the episodes andro at 600 ED. Not sure if I notice much from it but I figured I'd give it a go.

I bought one of those roid test kits and it came out as legit the first time. The winnie from them as well.

I'll get my BP checked tomorrow. Though I'm not sure if itll mean much since the NBs have stopped at 50mg

Antlion

Awards
I've cut back to 50mg ED and the nose bleeds have stopped. And I've kept the episodes andro at 600 ED. Not sure if I notice much from it but I figured I'd give it a go.

I bought one of those roid test kits and it came out as legit the first time. The winnie from them as well.

I'll get my BP checked tomorrow. Though I'm not sure if itll mean much since the NBs have stopped at 50mg

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Literally exactly what happened to me, years ago. DP makes fake anavar. It’s the only explanation. Store was legit, still stands as an official distro for DP, very popular... but nevertheless the anavar I got from DP was fake. It was real DP, fake anavar.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Other than that one instance though, all my other DP was exactly what it said it was.