'Var and MK2866 Stack Cycle Guidance

inked_777

inked_777

Awards
I've been digging around and am having trouble finding decent stack cycle guidance for 'var and MK2866/Ostarine - for female, specially. I'm reading a lot that the combo is good, just no guidance on daily dosage. Bonus brownie points if there's some good guidance on that combo with Clen and T3.

Thank you!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been digging around and am having trouble finding decent stack cycle guidance for 'var and MK2866/Ostarine - for female, specially. I'm reading a lot that the combo is good, just no guidance on daily dosage. Bonus brownie points if there's some good guidance on that combo with Clen and T3.

Thank you!
I am in for the bonus brownies yeah

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Thank you!
@Hyde Maybe able to help you out. His wife has done a lot of cycles and they both have a wealth of knowledge. Maybe try and pm him? You can tell him that I recommended him to you so he's not like who the eff is this

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey so jordy dix just out up a YouTube video about what she's taken AND dosages. She started out with ostarine but I didn't get to dosing. I thought of your thread today while I was on here just thought I'd let you know