Var and Hdrol...anyone else?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering if anyone else on here as stacked Anavar and Halodrol together?

Ive read a few Anavar/Turinabol cycles (but wouldn't that be basically the same thing? Hdrol converts to Turinabol, correct)?

My first ever cycle was Hdrol @50mg for 4 weeks (with 400mgs Stano) and though seemingly mild to most people on here...its effects were insane! If I remember correctly I gained 17lbs and lost 5lbs after PCT. This was discussed on another thread I believe, while some thought those gains were nonsense, others experienced close to the same thing! Granted, 17lbs was not all actual lean muscle (lots of glycol storage), but a couple months after PCT there was definitely a solid 10lbs stuck to my frame! All after only 4 weeks/50mgs Hdrol.

I know a lot of that had to do with being a "first timer", but hoping this Anavar + Hdrol cycle will provide good lean/slight bulk gains!
I'm a Anavar virgin...But wondering exactly when most var lovers started to really experience the vascularity and lean muscle starting to come in? Sounds like most say around week 2-3. During my past 2 Hdrol cycles, it seemed like the mirror and scale started improving during the end of the very first week!

So, for anyone that has combined Anavar and Hdrol, please tell me your experience. Side effects, Gains, total ending gains/loss, etc.

*Anavar 50mgs + Hdrol 50mgs (for 6 weeks)
*possibly 7 weeks total for Anavar.
Really wondering if achieving a solid 10lbs is possible (and keep able).

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mikeymike85

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
That is a low dose for both. I'm 160lbs and I ran 75mg of both. Started off at 50/50 for the first week. 10lbs is doable, assuming you are not cutting. Personally, I would consider 5lbs LBM gain, while loosing 2% BF to be more of a win on this combo-- which is what I did roughly. I really liked this combo A LOT. Took a toll on the old liver, but what doesn't these days.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Nothing changes physically in the first week on either of those compounds-- don't let it fool you. Week 3/4 is when it shines- hence why it needs to be ran for at least 6 weeks. HDrol takes forever to "kick". Go DMZ and Var if you want fast acting.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A small amount of hdrol converts to tbol but hdrol is also active on its own. And yes very similar

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d use 100mg HDrol.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have enough Hdrol to run a few cycles...Think I should bump it up to 75mgs and run it the entire Var cycle (6 to 7 weeks)

One of the reasons I was thinking about keeping it 50mg Hdrol for only 4 weeks is to go as easy on the liver as possible...Then continue on the var for another 2 or 3 weeks...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have enough Hdrol to run a few cycles...Think I should bump it up to 75mgs and run it the entire Var cycle (6 to 7 weeks)

One of the reasons I was thinking about keeping it 50mg Hdrol for only 4 weeks is to go as easy on the liver as possible...Then continue on the var for another 2 or 3 weeks...
Liver toxicity is highly over exaggerated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AnthG82 Anabolics 8
AnthG82 Anabolics 13
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 2