Vanadyl Sulfate Recommendations?

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Back in the day my go to supplements were Vanadyl Sulfate and Creapure Creatine Monohydrate. The combination of the 2 induced insane size and pumps. I have decided to resurrect this formula. I used Bricker Labs Big V vanadyl sulfate and plan to again unless anyone can point out a better brand. I've got the Creapure covered. Thanks.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Takes me back to the late 90’s and Muscle Media 2000 ads!

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Back in the day my go to supplements were Vanadyl Sulfate and Creapure Creatine Monohydrate. The combination of the 2 induced insane size and pumps. I have decided to resurrect this formula. I used Bricker Labs Big V vanadyl sulfate and plan to again unless anyone can point out a better brand. I've got the Creapure covered. Thanks.
Back in the day also, big pumps stacking vanadyl sulfate and chromium.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Back in the day also, big pumps stacking vanadyl sulfate and chromium.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
get bulk vandayl in caps .. super cheap

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any idea why vanadyl lost it's popularity? It's been so long ago I can't remember why I stopped taking it. Just curious.
I remember it had few bad studies .. wonder if govt stepped in and issued warning letters

I know long term use it was studied bad for lungs, unsure if that was the reason or not.

Could be like phenibut is today, not banned but you won’t see in products

10-15years now someone will say the same about phenibut lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember using Vanadyl Sulfate back in the 80's, I can't remember any positive effects. @Edmichint I hope you will keeps up looped in when you start with it!

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea why vanadyl lost it's popularity? It's been so long ago I can't remember why I stopped taking it. Just curious.
I think the effective dosage for improving pump and insulin sensitivity was bordering on the toxic level.