Valiant IML Super R-Andro Log

Andocando

Awards
Great log! Looking beastly! I just ordered some of this stuff myself and am pretty new to the ph world and was wondering what you’d recommend for a pct? I crashed my dht levels a little while ago, do you think this would give them a kick in the right direction? Or do you think it’ll just crash them further once I come off? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great log! Looking beastly! I just ordered some of this stuff myself and am pretty new to the ph world and was wondering what you’d recommend for a pct? I crashed my dht levels a little while ago, do you think this would give them a kick in the right direction? Or do you think it’ll just crash them further once I come off? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
My advice would be to use tamoxifen as a PCT after anything hormonal. Never want to under-do a PCT, better to be over prepared. 20/20/10/10 dosing scheme. Add creatine in for PCT, 5-10g a day. Anecdotally, people claim it does raise their DHT levels. To top off PCT, check out the new Androgin by Black Lion Research, a natural SARM and growth secretagogue. I'll be running that in PCT as well.

Andocando

Awards
My advice would be to use tamoxifen as a PCT after anything hormonal. Never want to under-do a PCT, better to be over prepared. 20/20/10/10 dosing scheme. Add creatine in for PCT, 5-10g a day. Anecdotally, people claim it does raise their DHT levels. To top off PCT, check out the new Androgin by Black Lion Research, a natural SARM and growth secretagogue. I'll be running that in PCT as well.
I have clomid, do you think that’ll do the trick? I think I’ll pick up some tamoxifen too just incase. Those black lion products look great. So I’m guessing since it’s all natural it’ll work fine in a PCT? As in it won’t suppress you any further? Thanks!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have clomid, do you think that’ll do the trick? I think I’ll pick up some tamoxifen too just incase. Those black lion products look great. So I’m guessing since it’s all natural it’ll work fine in a PCT? As in it won’t suppress you any further? Thanks!
Clomid will work, just has more sides typically than tamoxifen. As for the BLR products, none will suppress you. Running Rebirth and Viron are great PCT products, and Androgin is our new anabolic, and we believe it is the best one out there. RYAN15 will get you a discount.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lunch today.

Nothing really new or extra to report today, everything has been more of the same, which has been great.
IMG_27032021_133836_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg
IMG_27032021_133825_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was the Cup Noodle stir fry any good?
Yes, surprisingly tastes great, 9g protein, almost 400 calories, most carbohydrates obviously, and only about 70 cents.

Andocando

Awards
Clomid will work, just has more sides typically than tamoxifen. As for the BLR products, none will suppress you. Running Rebirth and Viron are great PCT products, and Androgin is our new anabolic, and we believe it is the best one out there. RYAN15 will get you a discount.
Awesome I’ll check out the androgin and possibly others too!! What dose of clomid would you run after the andro cream? Also for a newb would you run the whole bottle? Thanks a lot for the info!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, surprisingly tastes great, 9g protein, almost 400 calories, most carbohydrates obviously, and only about 70 cents.
Cheap high carb meal. i like it. Double cheese burger looks good to!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome I’ll check out the androgin and possibly others too!! What dose of clomid would you run after the andro cream? Also for a newb would you run the whole bottle? Thanks a lot for the info!
50mg for 4 weeks. If the sides are too much to handle, drop to 25mg..

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 32

2 Pumps AM typical dose.

Aggression is high. When someone really annoys me, it puts me in an aggressive pose. I feel very confident. Alpha.

Strength is up even more.

BB Military press, pressing 115, 3 sets, 2 of them 6 reps, and 1 set at 5 reps. That is pretty good for me since I have had bad shoulders for the longest time. I am seeing progression without an increase in pain or injury.

Leg press today went up.
833lbs for my last 3 sets, at 6 reps each. Moved up 10 pounds on leg press.

Weight this morning fasted, post restroom is 183, and been off LGD for 3 days because I am out of that.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50mg for 4 weeks. If the sides are too much to handle, drop to 25mg..
Running Clomid after harsher cycles (old school Superdrol and the likes) I ran it at 50,25,25,12.5,12.5. The stepdown method was definitely the way to go for me.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 39

I am surprised the bottle has last this long! I still may have a few more days.

I can tell this puts me in a greater mood to debate. I feel alpha. I feel aggressive, but not an uncontrollable aggression.

I am even leaner now.

Libido has not gone further up, but also has not gone down.

Mood overall is great!

Vascularity always very high.