ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 12 Ultra Hard

My skin/muscle has that clay like dry texture look, especially in the middle of a workout pump. I am definitely more dry looking on Ultra Hard than before. My joints are also more dry, so I believe I will scale the Ultra Hard to 3 pumps in the morning as opposed to 4. This is some potent stuff!

Libido is high. Very easy for my wife to get me aroused, easier than normal, and I'm 30, so libido is already pretty good, but on Ultra Hard it is taking my libido to another level.

Well being is consistently great since the very first time applying. Pretty good considering I'm taking 60mg of DMZ, and many would typically feel like garbage at that dose of a methylated compound.

Some worry about anxiety from the epi andro, don't. The Androsterone added to Ultra Hard does a good job at subsiding that negative side effect some may fear to experience from epi andro.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ultra hard along with the rest of the black series rocks...very happy to represent these products!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 16 Ultra Hard

Libido is high.
I notice male confidence and overall aggression is high. I have to take a step back when disciplining the kids, and tell myself not to be too aggressive. There is some hair shedding, and I'm fine with that. This does convert to DHT, so that's expected for many to experience.
Vascularity is great, especially in the middle of working sets.
Muscle hardness is, well, hard.
Well being is great, all things considered, crazy hyper kids, pregnant wife, 60mg methylated compound.
The DHT is having continued anti estrogenic effects, even at 3 pumps every morning. Water weight appears down, and I am looking leaner when I first wake up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 16 Ultra Hard

Libido is high.
I notice male confidence and overall aggression is high. I have to take a step back when disciplining the kids, and tell myself not to be too aggressive. There is some hair shedding, and I'm fine with that. This does convert to DHT, so that's expected for many to experience.
Vascularity is great, especially in the middle of working sets.
Muscle hardness is, well, hard.
Well being is great, all things considered, crazy hyper kids, pregnant wife, 60mg methylated compound.
The DHT is having continued anti estrogenic effects, even at 3 pumps every morning. Water weight appears down, and I am looking leaner when I first wake up.
WOW

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Joints are a little dry, but not crippling. Maybe more fish oil will help. Joints will love BPC157 when I PCT.

With the addition of Ultra Hard to my DMZ cycle, I have gone from a wetter physical appearance, to a dryer physical appearance. To me, this translates to less fluid retention, and better fat loss, which ultimately provides a leaner bulk, and when PCTing, the possibility of not dropping a ton of weight. I am physically warmer overall, and sweat easier as well.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For further detail. Lean and fat mass ratios. First image is before starting Ultra Hard. Second image is almost 2 weeks into Ultra Hard. Lean mass improved, and fat mass decreased. I don't pride myself in this, but I don't really clean bulk. I drink soda. I eat ice cream. I do pizza. I love cookies.
Screenshot_20200920-170558.jpeg
Screenshot_20200920-170613.jpeg

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I’ve been stacking Alpha 7 and Ultra Hard for 6 weeks and getting similar results. It’s the real deal. Contemplating a getting another bottle of Ultra Hard and make it a 9/10 week run... Or I might just go with a couple bottles of Alpha 4 to change it up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I’ve been stacking Alpha 7 and Ultra Hard for 6 weeks and getting similar results. It’s the real deal. Contemplating a getting another bottle of Ultra Hard and make it a 9/10 week run... Or I might just go with a couple bottles of Alpha 4 to change it up.
i just started alpha 4 and alpha 7 yesterday....

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 19 Ultra Hard

DHT levels high. I find my fuse is shorter than normally, and my jump to aggression is swift. Fortunately for everyone around me, I am chill and joyful normally, so the aggression gets put into check before I do or say anything I would regret, and I give thanks to God for that; back in military college, I was coined "Rage Knight".

Skin still had that dry, clay like look.

Well being is too notch.

Striations and vascularity are high, even on a high carb diet.

Joints dry, but not painful, or too dry.

Muscles are very dense.

Pull day was today, and bicep strength and endurance was up.

My body temperature feels higher. I feel warm overall. Thermogenisis.
IMG_24092020_080552_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg
IMG_24092020_080614_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg
IMG_24092020_080718_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
one word...swole!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 24 Ultra Hard

I have rested from Friday through Sunday. Hit legs today.

Woke up this morning looking more lean in the mirror than usual. Definitely a dryer look, especially when I first wake up. No bloat. Looks like water weight is lower. Appears as fat is decreasing on abdominal area. Great considering I'm not trying to be dry, and I'm not trying to lose fat. Aggression is top notch, and libido is especially too notch on day of Ultra Hard and HCG, and the day after HCG. Good report on joints, over the last few days, not as dry feeling. Yet experiencing other effects of the extra DHT; a visually and physically harder look. I do push day tomorrow, and will see about updated pictures, and updated scans.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Leaning out nicely

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 28 Ultra Hard

Feeling really good.
Motivation, well being, energy improved.
I visually appear dryer, more vascular, and harder.
Still experiencing pro anti estrogenic effects from increased DHT (no sensitive nipples)
Aggression is still high, but more easily put in check when I am not grumpy and tired.
Libido is good considering the toxicity of the cycle I am on (60mg DMZ), was better the first few weeks of using Ultra Hard, and has leveled off. If I was not on DMZ, it most likely would be sky high, libido that is.
I do feel stronger in the gym, and I would attribute that to Ultra Hard, was doing leg press this morning, and the weight felt lighter than usual.

Bottle says around 27-28 Pumps left, so lets see if we can drop BF percentage without dropping total body weight.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ultra hard is mildly suppressive, but not severe?
Yes, at last a natty PCT should be utilized. Something like Sustain Alpha, Rebirth, and Viron ;)
More expensive than clomid or nolva, but there are cons to a pharma SERM when you do not need it, like heightened SHBG and lowered IGF levels.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 30 Ultra Hard

Push Day

Gym strength was great today. After tricep (close grip) bench press, I went to do incline DB press, and 80s were easy, even after it being my second push exercise; while supersetting with DB lateral raises. Finishing up with over 100 body weight dip supersetted with machine chest flies. I could of done more exercises, but needed to get home. This was all done running on bad sleep last night. Muscle looked denser, dryer, and more vascular. Well being and aggression are still there, and it is a controllable aggression.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 31 Ultra Hard

So, something was way off last night. I did not sleep, not even for a second. I'm guessing I might crash hard tonight. If I don't, and I have insomnia again, and it's extremely rare that that happens where I do not sleep a whole night, I will be hilariously delirious tomorrow, and will definitely call in to work. The INSOMNIA was definitely not Ultra Hard related. Even without any sleep, I had a GREAT pull day workout at 630am :D

I was looking really lean, vascular, and HARD... A guy at the gym even complimented me out of the blue! Maybe even hitting on me? Lol

I wanted to take pictures because I thought I was looking excellent despite no sleep. I couldn't get pictures though cause I had to rush home for work. I was strong on my lifts, despite being tired and performing supersets of back and biceps. I feel great today, partly from the Ultra Hard, other part PRAYER. Never felt this good with no sleep. So there is that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hope you get some good sleep tonight!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hope you get some good sleep tonight!!!
Thank you! Last night was so odd. Had birthday dinner for mother in law. Got home, took my magnesium, and I was exhausted. Then I laid in bed, and became wired. Thought it would pass. Then it was 2am. Didn't pass lol. Then it was 4am. As it got closer to 5, I said, oh well, let's just get everything ready for working out LOL. Needless to say, I'm excited to put the Somatomax to work tonight!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you! Last night was so odd. Had birthday dinner for mother in law. Got home, took my magnesium, and I was exhausted. Then I laid in bed, and became wired. Thought it would pass. Then it was 2am. Didn't pass lol. Then it was 4am. As it got closer to 5, I said, oh well, let's just get everything ready for working out LOL. Needless to say, I'm excited to put the Somatomax to work tonight!
i bet between not sleeping last night and taking the somatomax tonight you sleep like a log!!!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 31 Ultra Hard

So, something was way off last night. I did not sleep, not even for a second. I'm guessing I might crash hard tonight. If I don't, and I have insomnia again, and it's extremely rare that that happens where I do not sleep a whole night, I will be hilariously delirious tomorrow, and will definitely call in to work. The INSOMNIA was definitely not Ultra Hard related. Even without any sleep, I had a GREAT pull day workout at 630am :D

I was looking really lean, vascular, and HARD... A guy at the gym even complimented me out of the blue! Maybe even hitting on me? Lol

I wanted to take pictures because I thought I was looking excellent despite no sleep. I couldn't get pictures though cause I had to rush home for work. I was strong on my lifts, despite being tired and performing supersets of back and biceps. I feel great today, partly from the Ultra Hard, other part PRAYER. Never felt this good with no sleep. So there is that.
prayer heals and I’m glad everything is going smooth now. That dude was mirin brah

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This happens to me a lot. Usually means the mind is running ♀ on things.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heard it can disrupt deep sleep cycle though. Wish there was such a thing as a free lunch, but everything has a trade off; pros and cons.
I seem to have very restful sleep. But then again without “assistance” I don’t sleep well at all.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I seem to have very restful sleep. But then again without “assistance” I don’t sleep well at all.
Once you get the body into a habit of using any substance for sleep, or wakefulness, it is a pain in the butt to cease doing so. Possible, but an absolute pain. It is possible for the insomniac to find rest without substances, but the journey is difficult.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Once you get the body into a habit of using any substance for sleep, or wakefulness, it is a pain in the butt to cease doing so. Possible, but an absolute pain. It is possible for the insomniac to find rest without substances, but the journey is difficult.
Agreed. I struggle shutting my mind down. Always seems like there is something I would rather be doing besides sleeping.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. I struggle shutting my mind down. Always seems like there is something I would rather be doing besides sleeping.
i once described it to doctor as a movie projector i couldn't shut off.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 33 Ultra Hard

Looks like 3 more days left. Sigh. All good things must come to a close at some point, right? Looking more vascular, looking nice and dry, definitely leaner, and my body scans reveal it, as well as my body. Aggression strong. Lifts are stronger without me even focusing on that. No added joint pain even though I'm dryer. Still keeping estrogen side effects at bay.

If you go to my DMZ log, there is I believe 8 scans, from 8 weeks of body scans; shows lean mass, and fat mass, increases, and decreases.
IMG_07102020_164652_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
looking very swole!!!
Thanks! Certainly felt that way, and last two nights sleep has been MUCH better. Of course, any sleep is better than zero seconds of sleep lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! Certainly felt that way, and last two nights sleep has been MUCH better. Of course, any sleep is better than zero seconds of sleep lol.
that somatomax is good stuff-thanks for recommending!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
loved it...need to be careful not to use too often, lol.
Bahahahaha.. Have you used it multiple days straight? If so, did it have similar effect?