ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you @delsolrob and Iconic Formulations for the logging opportunity.

Ultra Hard

View attachment 197310
View attachment 197312

Ingredients:
Epiandro: This ingredient is a derivative of DHEA, and can be found naturally occurring in pine pollen. Epiandrosterone is a precursor to Stanolone, also known as Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Low levels of DHT causes a decreased sex drive and compromises the muscle building process. Proper and high levels of DHT promote an improved sex life, better overall mood, improvements in strength, muscle mass, and decreases in body fat and water retention.
Androsterone: is a metabolite of test that can also be found naturally occurring in pine pollen and converts to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This is a compound that hit the market years ago, but due to high production costs essentially caused many companies to avoid offering it. This ingredient helps its users to increase muscle hardness, strength and improve vascularity. It also can increase fat loss through both an increase in lipolysis and the conversion of TSH to T4. Further it also can reduce estrogen-induced side effects such as gyno and water retention assisting your body in getting Ultra Hard!

https://iconicformulations.com/products/ultra-hard

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m in for this

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I am one week into DMZ right now, with five weeks left. I will be applying 4 pumps per day in the morning. Doing so will last me five weeks, to run along side the rest of my DMZ. I have not run Androsterone, nor epiandro before, so this will be a first. For prohormones like those, transdermal application is the best mode of application. I am on HCG as well, so that plus the DMZ is causing excess estrogen side effects, water bloat and sensitive nipples. DMZ is highly anabolic, but not very androgenic, while Ultra Hard is highly andorgenic, and not that anabolic. This is a perfect pair. This should tune down the excess estrogen side effects, so Ultra Hard should be real noticeable.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Final Review

I started off doing 5 pumps. After a few days, or maybe longer, dropped down to 3 pumps, which for me, appeared to be more than sufficient. Basically, in my opinion, you get much bang for your buck. If I were to do a solo run, I would order two bottles, and run 5 pumps per day. I did 3 pumps to be very complimentary with the DMZ cycle I was running. DMZ being very anabolic, and not very androgenic. Ultra Hard being very androgenic, and not as anabolic. That is what I mean when I say complimentary; it is synergistic. The smell has a mild alcohol smell. It dissipates quickly, and does not leave a lingering scent. It goes on smooth, and leaves a mild shimmer on the skin, as it gets absorbed throughout the day. I applied to the same areas every morning, around the same time. It dried completely between 2 and 3 minutes, and applying to the same are of skin, it did not leave my skin dry or ashy. From the first day I utilized the product, my well being, and libido was improved. After a few days of using the product, it began to dry me out, and I looked dryer as I continued to use the product, up until the very end. While on DMZ, I had a very wet, and bloated look, but after a few days of Ultra Hard, and throughout the bottle, my skin and muscle had a dry and clay like appearance. Muscle striations improved almost daily throughout the cycle. Aggression was also a side effect that I noticed almost immediately after beginning to use Ultra Hard, and that continued also throughout the whole bottle; DHT conversion is great with androsterone and epi androsterone, in the Iconic transdermal formula. When you use Andros, you want to use a transdermal, and I really enjoy Iconic Formulations transdermal formulas, and their applicators. The pump applicator itself is easy to use, intuitive, and gets practically all the product out of the bottle with ease. My body fat percentage beginning of cycle was around 14 percent, and toward the end of cycle was around 11 percent, with approximately a 9 pound increase in skeletal muscle; this shown on weekly body scans, and the mirror. I did not diet, I did not reduce calories, I had soda, candy, lots of simple sugars, and the Ultra Hard did a great job at burning fat; result of increased DHT. There was mild hair shedding, something I am prone to, but based on visual, my hair line has not receded. I did not train for strength, yet the weights felt lighter by the week. I had never run an Andro before, and honestly did not think I ever would; my thoughts on it prior to the run was "snake oil", but my mind has been pleasantly changed, and it has me interested in their other line of transdermal Andros! This really interests me because it gives me the opportunity to run a more mild cycle in the future, as opposed to a methylated compound like DMZ, which will result in me feeling better over all, with a much easier recovery. If you have never tried Epi Andro and Androsterone, this is a winner, to run solo, or to add to a steroid you may be taking that is a lot more anabolic than androgenic. You may be like me before I tried this, and think poorly of Andros, but hopefully, you read this, and see my logs, and it musters up a desire to give them a try.

If there was a 1 out of 10 scale, I would give Ultra Hard a 10 out of 10.

Feel free to ask me any question you would like, and feel free to hit up my DMZ log, where I document my recovery.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Things to note:
Muscle Hardness
Increased Vascularity
Leaning out
Decrease in excess E2 side effects
Increased Strength
Increased libido
Increased well being and energy

Day 1
4 Pumps applied through chest and shoulders.
Mild alcohol smell, vert mild and short lived. Directions are correct, and can take up to 4 minutes to fully dry; that is fine though, you get a good amount of material. Dosing the two ingredients in Ultra Hard via transdermal administration is superior to oral. Today is a rest day. Probably placebo, but maybe not, but I may be discerning an improved well being about an hour post dosing. It could be possible as it is increasing the androgenic ratio in my body.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In. So you're using Ultra Hard primarily to mitigate side effects of DMZ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 2

Applied to shoulders and chest.
Thing's I am noticing that previously was not.
Definitely experiencing improved libido, and without being crude, my male biology is more spontaneous than prior to using Ultra Hard, no pun intended. I feel a little bit more confident. So far, I believe I am experiencing a rise in my bodies androgenic ratio. I do also note a decrease in excess estrogenic side effects; nipple area less tender.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In. So you're using Ultra Hard primarily to mitigate side effects of DMZ?
Was a log opportunity, and was fortunate to be chosen. I would say I desired to be chosen to log Ultra Hard for a few reasons, one being the benefits of Ultra Hard mitigate the negatives of running DMZ and HCG, which is pro anabolic and pro estrogenic. Missing the andorgenic component, Ultra Hard is a lot more androgenic than anabolic, and so it is very complimentary. Like someone wanting to run masterson with their test, of course you already know that.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was a log opportunity, and was fortunate to be chosen. I would say I desired to be chosen to log Ultra Hard for a few reasons, one being the benefits of Ultra Hard mitigate the negatives of running DMZ and HCG, which is pro anabolic and pro estrogenic. Missing the andorgenic component, Ultra Hard is a lot more androgenic than anabolic, and so it is very complimentary. Like someone wanting to run masterson with their test, of course you already know that.
Oh boy, Mast, oh boy, that is a nice addition to anything; breakfast, even

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hopefully it lives up to your expectations.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 3 (Ultra Hard; Yesterday)

A couple things were unmistakable yesterday, and I'm certain it is the Ultra Hard. Well being, including some aggression was heightened yesterday. Libido, and spontaneous erections have a marked improvement. Transdermal epiandro and androsterone really kicks in ASAP. Yesterday was a rest day, and I'm presently doing push day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very happy you are seeing such nice results so quickly.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 4 Ultra Hard (Present)

Will continue to do 4 pumps. That dose seems to be more than sufficient. Which causes the product to last 5 weeks. I confirm that Ultra Hard drives libido up very fast, and today it's even higher than the previous day's. Post dosing my nipples are getting less tender, and it really reveals that it is providing support against the negative estrogenic sides. I am dryer today than the three previous day's of using Ultra Hard, and the three weeks I've been on cycle in total. Aggression and well being is also up today.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's amazing how quickly the effects of these compounds are pronounced when taking td! So many take them orally for a week or two before seeing the impact

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 3 (Ultra Hard; Yesterday)

Libido, and spontaneous erections have a marked improvement. Transdermal epiandro and androsterone really kicks in ASAP. Yesterday was a rest day, and I'm presently doing push day.
Whenever these things happen, I strive for a push day.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 5 Ultra Hard 4 Pumps

Libido high. Spontaneous erections. Well being and aggression heightened. Would say just as dry as yesterday. I am expecting strength, dryness, and muscle hardness to improve progressively.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 Ultra Hard 4 Pumps

Libido high. Spontaneous erections. Well being and aggression heightened. Would say just as dry as yesterday. I am expecting strength, dryness, and muscle hardness to improve progressively.
looks like you are off to a good start for just 5 days in.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 6 Ultra Hard

I can say with confidence that Ultra Hard is sufficient to hold the negative estrogenic effects of HCG use at bay. Towards the end of the evening, and first thing in the morning, nipples are pretty sensitive. I apply 4 pumps of Ultra Hard, and the sensitivity decreases. Aggression is higher today than the previous day's, but not a bad "I want to unrelentlessly hurt everyone" aggression, but a nice aggression to get things done in the gym. And today was a great leg day, in fact the strongest I have had in a while. Due to some pretty crazy events that transpired last night/early morning, libido today isn't amazing as it has been, but that has more to do with my mental space today.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 6 Ultra Hard

I can say with confidence that Ultra Hard is sufficient to hold the negative estrogenic effects of HCG use at bay. Towards the end of the evening, and first thing in the morning, nipples are pretty sensitive. I apply 4 pumps of Ultra Hard, and the sensitivity decreases. Aggression is higher today than the previous day's, but not a bad "I want to unrelentlessly hurt everyone" aggression, but a nice aggression to get things done in the gym. And today was a great leg day, in fact the strongest I have had in a while. Due to some pretty crazy events that transpired last night/early morning, libido today isn't amazing as it has been, but that has more to do with my mental space today.
gives new meaning to term-'good head'-eh? ;)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good. Rear delts are really popping!