Val1ant Takes On K1NGS BLOOD (The Tale of Two Bottles)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Look at the time friends.

It is time!

I am off Clomid now, so it is time to take on the K1NG.

Thank you @GNO and Olympus Labs for allowing me to log this for 2 bottles!

Here is a synopsis from the OL website.

K1NGS BLOOD by Olympus Labs is raising the bar and providing those warriors who use it an unprecedented level of support when it comes to boosted Testosterone. However K1NGS BLOOD doesn’t stop there, it commands the body by assisting with enhanced workout performance and boosted a libido.

Olympus Labs infused K1NGS BLOOD with premium ingredients that will have you seeing maximum results. This exceptional supplement can be taken as a hormonal, virility, and performance booster by itself or can be used in PCT.

Key Benefits of K1ngs Blood:
  • Supports optimal free and total Testosterone levels*
  • Optimizes the HPTA and enhances virility*
  • Supports higher levels of vitality*
  • Modulates Cortisol and estrogen levels*
  • Enhances body composition*
  • Elevates exercise performance and recovery*
  • Can be used as a PCT or Stand Alone*
Link to purchase

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

It is time!

K1NGS BLOOD by Olympus Labs is raising the bar and providing those warriors who use it an unprecedented level of support when it comes to boosted Testosterone. However K1NGS BLOOD doesn’t stop there, it commands the body by assisting with enhanced workout performance and boosted a libido.

Olympus Labs infused K1NGS BLOOD with premium ingredients that will have you seeing maximum results. This exceptional supplement can be taken as a hormonal, virility, and performance booster by itself or can be used in PCT.

Link to purchase

View attachment 199402
In. Dope product for sure!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ingredients

Key Ingredients of K1ngs Blood:
BIONUTRICIA® Tongkat Ali

BIONUTRICIA® is a premium quality, standardized extract of Tongkat Ali, also known as Eurycoma Longifolia or Long Jack. Tongkat Ali is derived from a plant in South East Asia and is commonly referred to as Malaysian ginseng. BIONUTRICIA® is actually sourced from Malaysia and every batch is third party lab tested (by the Forest Research Institute of Malaysia) to verify it contains a minimum of 2% Eurycomanone (up to 3%), which research has shown to be most bioactive compound, delivering many of the purported effects! Further, this extract is also guaranteed to contain 30-38% Glycosaponins, 28-32% Polysaccharides and 18-24% Protein – Truly a fully disclosed extract!

Tongkat Ali has been around a long time – Perhaps you have tried it a few times and noticed nothing from it? There is a reason for this, a dirty little secret that many brands utilize to massively save on costs but at the same time provide you with an almost entirely worthless ingredient.

This occurs using ratio extracts! An example of this could be the infamous 100:1 extract – it would be reasonable to believe this means the extract is 100x concentrated, compared to the raw plant…in reality it couldn’t be any further from the truth. In fact, 100:1 extract could simply mean using a magical spoon 1 part of a ground plant could be scooped from a 100-part pile of raw plant…Kaboom there is your 100:1 extract with literally no actives contained in it.

Think about it – these extract mention nothing about solvents used, process methods or any inkling of standardization to specific actives..It isn’t a coincidence, it’s just dirty practice to save enormously on costs and still dress the label. Olympus is proud to call this out and deliver you with actual effective Tongkat Ali, whilst sparing no costs.

So what can you expect?

Standardized Tonkat Ali, in this case specifically for Eurycomanone has been shown to improve energy and libido as well as inducing the release of testosterone through stimulating Leydig cells, while also acting to increase “free” testosterone by unbinding it from the inactivating hormone, SHBG. Lowering SHBG ultimately increases the amount of bioavailable testosterone your body can utilize helping promote muscle tone and fat loss.

Further, it has also been shown to inhibit aromatase, which is responsible for converting testosterone into estrogen. In addition, its impacts on controlling cortisol are quite impressive, a 200mg dosage for 4 weeks is shown to reduce cortisol levels by 16%. This acts as a kind of shield to defend the detrimental effects of chronic stress, resulting in lower tension, anger and supports optimal immune function.

Tongkat Ali is truly a very versatile ingredient, various other clinical studies have shown it can promote athletic performance, improve memory, increase blood flow, maintain healthy weight and support energy levels. Using the best extract available will deliver the best results, in Kingsblood it has provided you just that!

KSM-66® Ashwagandha

Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic herb that is known for its adaptogenic properties such as reducing stress and fatigue. It also has been shown to support healthy cortisol levels. Healthy cortisol levels can help control blood sugar levels, regulate metabolism including reducing belly fat, help reduce inflammation, and assist with memory formulation. KSM-66® is commonly supplemented on its own due its effectiveness so it's inclusion in Kings Blood at a clinical dose demonstrates the power of this formula!

Ashwagandha is also a very potent testosterone booster. Research has shown Ashwagandha Root may increase total testosterone, LH and FSH. LH promotes higher free testosterone and FSH supports sperm production. It also has impressive benefits for athletic performance, including increases in strength and endurance as well as reductions in exercise induced muscle breakdown. KSM-66 is the best ashwagandha extract on the world market because it has the highest concentration, full-spectrum extract.

FUROSAP®

FUROSAP® is literally the gold standard in testosterone boosting ingredients. The superstar new kid on the block! It is a patented extract, standardized to 20% Protodioscin, derived from the seeds of Fenugreek herb. Using an innovative process, the active ingredient is extracted without affecting the chemical properties of the active fractions.

As previously mentioned, Protodioscin is a notoriously difficult and expensive ingredient to extract, hence why it is so often faked or under-dosed in various products on the market. K1ngs Blood spared no expensive and included it in the formula at its fully effective, clinical dose.

Protodioscin has repeatedly been shown to stimulate the secretion of luteinizing hormone (LH) and levels of DHEA, which helps to increase the level of total testosterone in the body and results in higher sexual function. It also promotes unbound free testosterone levels which improves muscle mass, fat loss, strength and endurance. In one study, 50 men between 35 to 65 years of age were given 500mg of FUROSAP® per day over 12 weeks and 90% had a 46% increase in free testosterone. Further, it also showed sperm morphology, sperm counts, mental alertness, mood, cardiovascular health, and libido performance were significantly improved. Extensive blood chemistry analyses revealed broad spectrum safety. No significant changes were observed in serum lipid function, cholesterol, triglyceride, HDL and LDL levels, and hemogram.

The science says it all, FUROSAP® has significant wide-spanning, beneficial effects, whilst also being an incredibly safe ingredient.

PrimaVie® Shilajit

Shilajit is a blend of different minerals used in ayurvedic medicine, a holistic healing system developed in India thousands of years ago. Olympus Labs uses PrimaVie® in Kingsblood; a high quality, clinically proven, Purified Shilajit, containing dibenzo-α-pyrones (DBPs), DBP-Chromoproteins (DCP), Fulvic Acid and over 40 different minerals, with exceptionally low levels of heavy metals. Primavie® can increase endurance and athletic performance. Furthermore, it has been found to increase total & free testosterone and sperm motility.

Horny Goat weed – standardized to 10% icariin

Horny Goat Weed is a herb called Epimedium that is known for being an aphrodisiac. The more common name for Epimedium, Horny Goat Weed, was coined after goats and sheep became uncharacteristically active after consuming this herb that had been grown near their fields. Icariin (ICA), a component of Epimedium species is the key driver of that mechanism due to its function as a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. PDE-5 inhibitors block the degradative action of an enzyme called Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) in the muscle cells lining the blood vessels that supply the penis. That ultimately means more blood flow to the penis!

Albion® Bororganic Glycine

Boron is a mineral natural occurring in the environment and in several foods such as nuts. Boron is considered essential for the growth and maintenance of bone. It also helps the body metabolize vitamins and minerals in your diet, reduce inflammation and raise levels of antioxidant enzymes. These benefits result in improved blood flow and overall health that indirectly contribute to a healthy hormonal balance and sexual function.

Additionally, there is also evidence Boron has a direct impact on testosterone levels. One study found Boron can significantly increase free testosterone and decrease estradiol after one week of supplementation. Those results suggest Boron promotes a high rate of conversion of total testosterone to free testosterone. The form of Boron in Albion® is significantly more bioavailable than other forms of Boron so you get more of the general health and testosterone boosting benefits with K1ngs Blood.

Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate

Zinc is an essential mineral that is critical in maintaining your health. It boosts your immune system to allow you to fight off bacteria viruses. It also contributes to cellular processes in the body including the production of proteins and DNA. A zinc deficiency can impact testosterone and weaken your immune system. Studies have shown that zinc plays an important role in modulating serum testosterone levels in healthy men which makes it a perfect complementary addition to the formula.

Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate

Magnesium is an essential dietary mineral, and the second most prevalent electrolyte in the human body. It has repeatedly been correlated with higher testosterone in clinical research. Magnesium also has several other health benefits including blood pressure and blood sugar regulation, muscle and nerve function, and the construction of protein, bone and DNA.

Olympus uses bis-glycinate forms of Zinc and Magnesium because they have been shown to be as much as 40% more bioavailable than other forms.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Final Review

I have used only a few comprehensive natural testosterone boosters, and this one is most certainly the best that I have used.
There are a bunch of benefits, and only one con, and that was not a big deal to me. Let's start with the con. I had body acne. That's it. I am of course acne prone, and if you are not acne prone, you are probably in the clear.

Benefits

My sleep on this was consistently great. I feel as though I was able to get to sleep sooner than usual, and have less interruptions when I was asleep.

I had a new baby girl in December, and two hyper kids, but stress levels/cortisol was kept in check.

Testicles were notably denser while on K1ngs Blood, and this indicates leydig cell activity.

Blood flow throughout body was improved. I did not take any pump products, and on higher stims, I had great vascularity in and out of the gym.

My mood was generally good throughout the day while I was on cycle.

Libido was notably higher the first bottle, and on the second, it was not as high, but it also was not low.

I do not think I noticed any anti estrogenic properties while taking.

Overall, I do believe it increased total testosterone, free testosterone, nitric oxide, and kept cortisol in check.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for sure!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been interested to test out this bad boy. I’m in!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

It is time!

Link to purchase

View attachment 199402
in to support a good guy!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I started Thursday. Also had over a 101.1 fever Thursday. Had a fever Friday. Lost my sense of smell, and not from congestion. Wuhan flu? I don't know, I don't do those tests because I don't plan on being a statistic. All I know is from Thursday through Saturday, it was the struggle bus! Saturday no fever, just physically recovering from the immune onslaught of Thursday and Friday. Mega dosed C yesterday, 1g every 30 min. So, can I feel anything physiologically yet from K1ngs Blood?

Well, I had a dream Friday night, and Saturday night, that are out of ordinary for me, very "lustful" dreams, and that indicates it has quick onset of boosting libido. This morning, around 530am, definite libido increase. Once my body is on the up and up, heals from the systemic inflammation that takes place from fighting an infection, I should be able to better gague what is going on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I started Thursday. Also had over a 101.1 fever Thursday. Had a fever Friday. Lost my sense of smell, and not from congestion. Wuhan flu? I don't know, I don't do those tests because I don't plan on being a statistic. All I know is from Thursday through Saturday, it was the struggle bus! Saturday no fever, just physically recovering from the immune onslaught of Thursday and Friday. Mega dosed C yesterday, 1g every 30 min. So, can I feel anything physiologically yet from K1ngs Blood?

Well, I had a dream Friday night, and Saturday night, that are out of ordinary for me, very "lustful" dreams, and that indicates it has quick onset of boosting libido. This morning, around 530am, definite libido increase. Once my body is on the up and up, heals from the systemic inflammation that takes place from fighting an infection, I should be able to better gague what is going on.
hope you are better real soon!!!

don't forget the vit D!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hope you are better real soon!!!

don't forget the vit D!!!
If it warms up outside, will get some sun on the skin. I'm over the hill now, no fever, no back aches, just the smell gone. I'm okay with that, I can still taste good, oddly enough. My kids are troopers, whatever I got did not phase them, which I expected anyways. I find the less you worry, stress, have anxiety, the better suited the body is to fight whatever it's going to fight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If it warms up outside, will get some sun on the skin. I'm over the hill now, no fever, no back aches, just the smell gone. I'm okay with that, I can still taste good, oddly enough. My kids are troopers, whatever I got did not phase them, which I expected anyways. I find the less you worry, stress, have anxiety, the better suited the body is to fight whatever it's going to fight.
even if you got the covid, as healthy as you and your kids are you should be fine...look at trump-he is old and fat, lol.

at any rate very glad to hear you are feeling better!!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
even if you got the covid, as healthy as you and your kids are you should be fine...look at trump-he is old and fat, lol.

at any rate very glad to hear you are feeling better!!!!
Hahahaha. Need the big Mac diet, and I'll be better than ever!

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
Sounds like the ‘rona. I had it with those symptoms. I got over it fine. I’m getting my daughter tested now. I hope you feel better soon. If it is the ‘rona just get some rest and don’t overwork yourself. That’s when it can get bad. We can wait on this log until you’re 100%.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like the ‘rona. I had it with those symptoms. I got over it fine. I’m getting my daughter tested now. I hope you feel better soon. If it is the ‘rona just get some rest and don’t overwork yourself. That’s when it can get bad. We can wait on this log until you’re 100%.
Hehe, in military college I did a 12 mile ruck march, in preparation for Air Assault, while having swine flu, and little sleep that morning. What is this resting you speak of?!

Nah, thanks, I'm going to pay attention to my body, play by ear, not overtax myself. I did a mild leg workout this morning, volume.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I can tell there is a libido boost, and blood flow boost for certain. However, I feel like a drained battery, focus is low, so I don't want any libido activities anyways. The feeling of a drained battery has nothing to do with product, and has everything to do with recovering from this lovely virus. Glad my alarm was off this morning, even though I thought I set it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wanted to check in and say, this product definitely provides a libido increase. Even feeling drained, low energy, my libido is higher than when I was not feeling drained and low energy.

Also, anecdotal, but testicular density is up, above baseline.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wanted to check in and say, this product definitely provides a libido increase. Even feeling drained, low energy, my libido is higher than when I was not feeling drained and low energy.

Also, anecdotal, but testicular density is up, above baseline.
Nice! Libido boost when you are low energy is definitely a big win in my books.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice! Libido boost when you are low energy is definitely a big win in my books.
Absolutely, tells me the product is working in an area that is says it is supposed to work. Blood flow has improved as well, showing the horny goat extract is good. Cannot wait to run on all cylinders again to see how K1ngs Blood really shines. I will say, falling asleep, and staying asleep has improved as well. I have dreams nightly as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely, tells me the product is working in an area that is says it is supposed to work. Blood flow has improved as well, showing the horny goat extract is good. Cannot wait to run on all cylinders again to see how K1ngs Blood really shines. I will say, falling asleep, and staying asleep has improved as well. I have dreams nightly as well.
Nice! You may be convincing me to pick up a bottle or two of it!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good evening. Some updates.

I love the maple smell of the caps; which comes from the fenugreek extract.

Libido has improved even more. Fortunately I'm over the COVID, and momentum is picking back up in the gym.

Sleep is fantastic. I fall asleep faster, and if I wake up in the middle of the night to pee, I fall asleep quickly again. I am having consistent deep, and vivid dreams.

Teste density is high, like how they look on clomid.

The blood flow/fullness from the horny goat weed is present, similar to Cialis. That being said, the effects overall are not like Cialis, nothing is like Cialis.

There is some new body acne as well.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, it has been a few more days.

I didn't think it would happen, but libido is still on an upwards trajectory. I am also having more "morning wood" experiences, and even dreams that are sexual in nature.

Everything else noted previously remains the same, very positive. I think one of the best things I am experiencing is great sleep. That in my opinion is an asset!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good sleep and high libido! I think that solves 95% of most peoples problems :ROFLMAO:

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for long period of inactivity here. Busy life. 3rd kid born. Full time babysitter and home janitor now haha. Still, no excuses.

I just finished the first bottle, out of two.

Thus far, this is probably the most potent testosterone booster I have taken. I even have the chest and back acne that shows it. My wife asked me jokingly if I was taking anything, cause it looked like I had chicken pox.

Anyways, the libido is still high. The horny goat weed works great for blood flow. And with libido and blood flow good, it's a hard time right now since wife is not in a position for the marriage bed.

General mood is great. Stress levels pretty under control all things considered. Sleep is still fantastic overall. I have not see a drop off of benefits from the ingredients in K1ngs Blood.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The last benefit is key for me. If I get good quality sleep everything else seems to fall in line. If I dont sleep well then it triggers all other stress levels due to fatigue and patience levels :ROFLMAO:

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The last benefit is key for me. If I get good quality sleep everything else seems to fall in line. If I dont sleep well then it triggers all other stress levels due to fatigue and patience levels
Before bed I take zinc, p5p, magnesium, and K1ngs Blood.

Really surprised at how quickly I have been falling asleep since starting K1ngs Blood.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Before bed I take zinc, p5p, magnesium, and K1ngs Blood.

Really surprised at how quickly I have been falling asleep since starting K1ngs Blood.
I might have to try this pre bed stack!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update

Everything still good.

Mild body acne, less than a couple weeks ago.

Mood overall is good, except yesterday, I wasn't in a good mood.

Libido is still top notch.

Vascularity is great all day (the horny goat weed).

Gym session was great this morning even though the last two nights sleep was not great (my fault), and my appetite has been lower lately (probably due to Kratom, and just yesterday being off Kratom).

Hoping my finances are good enough for me to get a testosterone blood test while on K1ngs Blood.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Final Review

I have used only a few comprehensive natural testosterone boosters, and this one is most certainly the best that I have used.
There are a bunch of benefits, and only one con, and that was not a big deal to me. Let's start with the con. I had body acne. That's it. I am of course acne prone, and if you are not acne prone, you are probably in the clear.

Benefits

My sleep on this was consistently great. I feel as though I was able to get to sleep sooner than usual, and have less interruptions when I was asleep.

I had a new baby girl in December, and two hyper kids, but stress levels/cortisol was kept in check.

Testicles were notably denser while on K1ngs Blood, and this indicates leydig cell activity.

Blood flow throughout body was improved. I did not take any pump products, and on higher stims, I had great vascularity in and out of the gym.

My mood was generally good throughout the day while I was on cycle.

Libido was notably higher the first bottle, and on the second, it was not as high, but it also was not low.

I do not think I noticed any anti estrogenic properties while taking.

Overall, I do believe it increased total testosterone, free testosterone, nitric oxide, and kept cortisol in check.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the review. The formula is amazing and it’s really a Great product. For anyone looking we have it in stock at strong!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice final review! Definitely looks like you saw positive results from it!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice review. I’ve been looking for feedback but ideally from those that weren’t sent a bottle and can’t seem to find much

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice review. I’ve been looking for feedback but ideally from those that weren’t sent a bottle and can’t seem to find much
Since OL is off the board, you may not see many reviews pop up now. I can say when I got off of the King's Blood, testie density did decrease, acne decreased, and nipple sensitivity decreased, so I'm certain it was raising total and free test. Definitely a supplement to cycle if you like to cycle testosterone boosters.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you found this:)

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Since OL is off the board, you may not see many reviews pop up now. I can say when I got off of the King's Blood, testie density did decrease, acne decreased, and nipple sensitivity decreased, so I'm certain it was raising total and free test. Definitely a supplement to cycle if you like to cycle testosterone boosters.
Sorry for slow response. Hadnt seen this. Is this still a product you would recommend in terms of improving libido? Also have you used this since the log at all? Thanks again mate