Vaccine, anyone?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There's sick people who lack basic hygiene everywhere. They take a ****, don't wash their hands then go use the self checkout at the same store as me or you. Lots of variables people don't think about.

So original.
I’m not doubting your chances to catch covid lol... I just don’t understand why you talk about it like there’s a 50% chance it’s going to kill you? "I take risks daily" comon lol unless you’re 75 years old chill out.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m not doubting your chances to catch covid lol... I just don’t understand why you talk about it like there’s a 50% chance it’s going to kill you? "I take risks daily" comon lol unless you’re 75 years old chill out.
But it's not just the elderly who die. People from all ranges of ages including kids have died.

But please keep downplaying the virus as that really seems the way out of this mess.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But it's not just the elderly who die. People from all ranges of ages including kids have died.

But please keep downplaying the virus as that really seems the way out of this mess.
at what rate tho? Look at the group age chart. People like you amazes me... sure it kill... 0.2 to 0.4% 20-40 years old.. is that something to worry about? The cold kills too. Do you go out every morning saying you’re taking a risk because of the cold? Or the flu? I don’t want to start a debate here so I’ll leave it at that chart but common Jesus Chris wake up. WAKE UP.

Attachments

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
at what rate tho? Look at the group age chart. People like you amazes me... sure it kill... 0.2 to 0.4% 20-40 years old.. is that something to worry about? The cold kills too. Do you go out every morning saying you’re taking a risk because of the cold? Or the flu? I don’t want to start a debate here so I’ll leave it at that chart but common Jesus Chris wake up. WAKE UP.
Believe what you want. All good.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Believe what you want. All good.
Nono it’s not a question of believing or not it’s a question of statistic here. It’s not up for debate. The chances of dying to covid under the age of 40 is 0.2-0.4%. It’s not a debate here. You’re more likely to die in a car accident. Now tell me, why are you pretending like this is life threatening to YOU. I’m not saying it’s not devastating to old people and people with health problems. I’m saying why are YOU freaking out about it?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First it was taking away our rights for "15 days to curb the spread". .... And that is now at a YEAR.

NPR (National Progressive Radio) published an article a couple of days ago stating that the virus "isn't going anywhere", so we need to get used to our new normal.

That's BS.

You guys live as you please, but this will NEVER be my normal.

Never.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nono it’s not a question of believing or not it’s a question of statistic here. It’s not up for debate. The chances of dying to covid under the age of 40 is 0.2-0.4%. It’s not a debate here. You’re more likely to die in a car accident. Now tell me, why are you pretending like this is life threatening to YOU. I’m not saying it’s not devastating to old people and people with health problems. I’m saying why are YOU freaking out about it?
Yeah, the flu analogy is exactly why I’d rather not have the vaccine (if it’s not going to prevent me doing things). I don’t have a flu jab every year (I don’t get offered one even), I’m not at any greater risk of covid killing me than any one of a number of things......

under 50 or 60 with no underlying health conditions doesn’t mean it won’t kill you but Jesus, people in their 20s die from freak sex accidents every year, we don’t suggest they don’t have sex do we?

the elderly and higher risk groups it makes sense. The healthy younger groups shouldn’t be any more concerned about themselves than they are about falling down the stairs

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm kind of in the same boat as Whisky as I have no desire for the vaccine, but if it makes my life easier to take it, then I guess yeah what ever. So far I don't see a reason for it tho other than if it's required to travel. My job or anything shouldn't demand it.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm forced to leave my house every day. I currently take risk each and every day I wake up. I'm already playing one game. Time to try a new game. Make better sense?
No it doesn’t make sense at all. One choice is required to make a living and one is optional (for now) and lacking logic with almost guaranteed adverse events (variable severity)

Last edited:

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still believe a loophole can be found. Forcing a medical procedure is an open door for lawsuits, directed towards those doing the forcing.
My wife works for a hospital and all employees have to get the flu shot by a certain day every year. If an employee doesn’t then they are fired. I don’t agree with it but they haven’t lost lawsuit against them yet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My wife works for a hospital and all employees have to get the flu shot by a certain day every year. If an employee doesn’t then they are fired. I don’t agree with it but they haven’t lost lawsuit against them yet.
you can bet that with uncle joe and democrats in charge they won't be losing any law suits due to mandatory covid shots...i look for most corporations and business's to get heat to make covid shot mandatory for employment...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Saul is my man !!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you can bet that with uncle joe and democrats in charge they won't be losing any law suits due to mandatory covid shots...i look for most corporations and business's to get heat to make covid shot mandatory for employment...
But it will unite us all bigt!

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
First thing first, these shots are not vaccines. They are mRNA gene therapies. They deliver a messnger RNA package to your cells, instructing them to make a specific spike protein that "resembles" one of the spike proteins on the alleged virus. The virus has never been isolated, by the way, so we don't really know what it looks like. We just have a computer generated extrapolation based on a viral fragment provided by the Chinese.
The thing is, these mRNA packages have never been particularly efficient at producing the desired effects. My son suffers from muscular dystrophy, so I have watched the development, and ultimate failure, of several of these therapies.
When a virus highjacks a cell and uses the machinery to replicate itself, it ends up killing the cell. This shot just causes you to make a specific protein to which your body will develop an immune response. That is called autoimmunity, and autoimmunity sucks. I suffer from a couple of autoimmune conditions myself.
Be aware of all the possibilites associated, and make your determination accordingly.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You lean something new everyday.

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Where does this come from that the virus has never been isolated? An internet search would suggest this isn’t true, so unless we are back in the realms of cover up and conspiracy....

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where does this come from that the virus has never been isolated? An internet search would suggest this isn’t true, so unless we are back in the realms of cover up and conspiracy....
That's fine.

But instead of saying, "Nuh-Uh!"

Wouldn't it have been better to have linked your easily accessible proof?

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well I could the same about the post I was responding to as I’d say that was the more controversial statement. And I never said I have proof, I said an internet search ‘suggested’ otherwise.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well I could the same about the post I was responding to as I’d say that was the more controversial statement. And I never said I have proof, I said an internet search ‘suggested’ otherwise.
That was my point.

He said yes.

You said no.

Nothing accomplished.

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That was my point.

He said yes.

You said no.

Nothing accomplished.
Sorry you’ve lost me. I have no idea what you’re trying to say here. But I’m happy to leave it there, don’t really see this going anywhere. Just wondered where the idea the virus has never been isolated came from

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry you’ve lost me. I have no idea what you’re trying to say here. But I’m happy to leave it there, don’t really see this going anywhere. Just wondered where the idea the virus has never been isolated came from
He was just trying to get you to post the site that says otherwise. No biggie man

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He was just trying to get you to post the site that says otherwise. No biggie man
No actually he was basically saying between the lines that all this was worthless because one was saying right the other left but none of them included evidence of their claims.

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
To be fair I actually asked where it came from that it hadn’t been isolated. I did a search and all I found was countless ‘fact checkers’ claiming it had. First post was genuine curiosity, albeit perhaps sounding a bit challenging

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm taking my ball and going home now!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First thing first, these shots are not vaccines. They are mRNA gene therapies. They deliver a messnger RNA package to your cells, instructing them to make a specific spike protein that "resembles" one of the spike proteins on the alleged virus. The virus has never been isolated, by the way, so we don't really know what it looks like. We just have a computer generated extrapolation based on a viral fragment provided by the Chinese.
The thing is, these mRNA packages have never been particularly efficient at producing the desired effects. My son suffers from muscular dystrophy, so I have watched the development, and ultimate failure, of several of these therapies.
When a virus highjacks a cell and uses the machinery to replicate itself, it ends up killing the cell. This shot just causes you to make a specific protein to which your body will develop an immune response. That is called autoimmunity, and autoimmunity sucks. I suffer from a couple of autoimmune conditions myself.
Be aware of all the possibilites associated, and make your determination accordingly.
i wonder if this post would be deleted somewhere like twitter or facebook?

at any rate thank you for posting your experience....i will say a prayer for your son-GOD BLESS!!!

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Here is an interesting read from November.
I have read a couple of the research papers about the isolation of the virus. They leave me with a couple of unanswered questions, relating to PCR cycles (too high, according to the inventor of the PCR test), and the lack of electron microscope images of the virus.
For the sake of this discussion, I am willing to posit that the virus has legitimately been isolated. That does not speak to the accuracy of my opinion on the mRNA package.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i truly fear the direction we as a country are headed.

when i joined the military there was a saying i thought was very American....'i may not agree with what you are saying, but i will defend with my life your right to say it'.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here is an interesting read from November.
I have read a couple of the research papers about the isolation of the virus. They leave me with a couple of unanswered questions, relating to PCR cycles (too high, according to the inventor of the PCR test), and the lack of electron microscope images of the virus.
For the sake of this discussion, I am willing to posit that the virus has legitimately been isolated. That does not speak to the accuracy of my opinion on the mRNA package.
please keep posting...you are really contributing to the conversation, imo.

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@UKG. I appreciate that you did some research, by the way.

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i wonder if this post would be deleted somewhere like twitter or facebook?

at any rate thank you for posting your experience....i will say a prayer for your son-GOD BLESS!!!
Thank you, sir. Prayers are much appreciated.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i truly fear the direction we as a country are headed.

when i joined the military there was a saying i thought was very American....'i may not agree with what you are saying, but i will defend with my life your right to say it'.
They won’t give you the same courtesy. This is evident, even mainstream now. Bolshevism 2.0

dacookiemonster

dacookiemonster

Awards
This is an interesting conversation and it's not a black and white issue. I've read an article where 60% of the healthcare workers in a nursing home refused it.

I do think it has a high rate of efficacy but how can we ascertain if it has long-term side effects now? We certainly can't. It's not something I'll give my children (I believe they're still working on that dosage).

Obviously at this time we all realize covid is a real thing and I'd think most of us have lost a friend or family member to it. My wife actually did a memorial tattoo (she's a tattoo artist) for a woman who lost a brother to it.

With that being said COVID was actually around sooner than a lot of people realize. I had it in November but not last November the one before. My pulmonologist told me off the record in as sly of a way as he could. It hit me pretty hard. Felt like running a tren cycle too long and developing viscous blood taxing my respiratory system.

What maddens me is that the medical community is not only covering their own ass by not talking about gain of function research (which shouldn't exist) but they'll all admit stuff off the record and then tell others on the record the apocalypse is coming on the record.

Don't even get me going about these cloth masks we are putting on our face. It's an interesting time to be alive.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting. I have a sister in law and a friend that are nurses. Their hospitals fortunately did not mandate them to get the flu shot or COVID vaccine.