V I I - K T

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New dad brain... shoot it to me again?
New dad? Congratulations bud! Family way before AM logs!

Both of these are going out today.

We've been super backed up because of the product releases and prepping for Memorial Day sales. Demand was so high we had to expedite another batch.
That's a good problem to have! Can't wait to try it now

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys! I got the email today, can't wait to log!

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
What's the difference between this and Invictus? Which one better suited for a weight loss ?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's the difference between this and Invictus? Which one better suited for a weight loss ?
They're very similar. The ingredients actually metabolize back and forth into one another in vivo. I suspect the answer to which one is better for weight loss won't be a cut and dry answer. I think it will come down to the Individual and it may also turn out that a combination of the two yields better results than either one does individually.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
They're very similar. The ingredients actually metabolize back and forth into one another in vivo. I suspect the answer to which one is better for weight loss won't be a cut and dry answer. I think it will come down to the Individual and it may also turn out that a combination of the two yields better results than either one does individually.
is it possible to reveal a dose of 7-keto per ml ?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You post on PHF a bit, so correct me if I am off, but PA said that 7-keto is more thermogenic while b-AET negates the negative sides of cortisol...right? Just going off research. It is why I chose Invictus ober VII-KT

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You post on PHF a bit, so correct me if I am off, but PA said that 7-keto is more thermogenic while b-AET negates the negative sides of cortisol...right? Just going off research. It is why I chose Invictus ober VII-KT
Not sure but I have heard people say they feel warm when they use a 7-Keto product whereas I have not heard that reported as much from Invictus (b-AET) users.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
is it possible to reveal a dose of 7-keto per ml ?
I Know it's at least 67mg/ml... I think they got the production version up to 100mg/ml but I will double check to be sure.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So would stacking them be ideal?
I think that might be the best bet but that's my opinion. I can't say for certain. Again, I think it's going to come down to the individual.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I would like to run 8 weeks of Invictus straight into 8 weeks of VII-KT

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I could do TDs right now, I'd do 6-8+ weeks of Icon 11 followed immediately by an Invictus/VII-KT stack.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
If I could do TDs right now, I'd do 6-8+ weeks of Icon 11 followed immediately by an Invictus/VII-KT stack.
I need a few more months off between cycles but I like the sound of that sometime in the future

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Currently on week 4 of icon 11. Adding 4 more. it would seem I'm a good candidate and would be coupling w BLRs FD2

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did this product get discontinued?
did not get discontinued, is currently OOS but expected to return into inventory soon.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
what's the top of the range dosage of this stuff for 220 lbs gay ? up to 2 ml don't really see anything but around 3.5 ml definitely works , how high can I go safely with the dosage and what potential side effects above? I'm cutting currently....

ktm620

Awards
Read quit a bit for the product but still not sure for how long you can run it....
Since its not supressive i d say even for 12 weeks; ( at the recommended dose ofcourse )

ktm620

Awards
Thx.
Will give it a good try for my next cut ( will add invictus for the last month)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thx.
Will give it a good try for my next cut ( will add invictus for the last month)
Nice. Let us know how that goes.