V I I - K T

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As stated, I have a few other products up for logging. If anyone's interested, please PM me.

If anyone knows anyone, feel free to refer a friend.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
YouBet,

Clear your inbox and shoot me a PM with your shipping info. when you get a chance, please.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sooo, good news and bad news...

The bad news is lab is having a little trouble getting the concentration they want to hold in salvo. We're exploring a few options and I'll come back to that in a sec...

I know spring is here and Summer's right around the corner and with that in mind no one wants to be sitting on their hands. So, the good news is we can offer logging opportunities for Vedius, to anyone who was picked to log VII-KT. I may even be able to convince the boss to open up one or two additional ops!

Coming back to the VII-KT, I wanted to see what you guys thought of us offering this product at a slightly lower concentration but sold in a 2-pack; is that something you guys would be interested in or do you feel like it would be more product than you'd want to slather on?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, I think companies worry so much about packing as much info the carrier as possible and it doesn't make sense. It seems to me the more carrier you have, the more surface area you can cover, the better absorption. So, applying 4 ml instead of 2 ml, to get the same amount if active compound, would be better. No one ever mentions this and companies always seem to want to pack these solutions chock-full...with the exception of PA who seems to have bigger bottles that have more solution and sufficient actives.

So two bottles seems to make sense to me. Unless someone can tell me why I am wrong in my logic.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards

The bad news is lab is having a little trouble getting the concentration they want to hold in salvo. We're exploring a few options and I'll come back to that in a sec...

I know spring is here and Summer's right around the corner and with that in mind no one wants to be sitting on their hands. So, the good news is we can offer logging opportunities for Vedius, to anyone who was picked to log VII-KT. I may even be able to convince the boss to open up one or two additional ops!

Coming back to the VII-KT, I wanted to see what you guys thought of us offering this product at a slightly lower concentration but sold in a 2-pack; is that something you guys would be interested in or do you feel like it would be more product than you'd want to slather on?
Any idea when the VII-KT will be available? I would be willing to wait for it

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
nostrum420 i would love a chance to log either of those, used XI-KT in the past twice and loved it, knew a lot less about diet and training and would love a shot at vedius or VII-KT for my upcoming cut in a few weeks.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
nostrum420 i would love a chance to log either of those, used XI-KT in the past twice and loved it, knew a lot less about diet and training and would love a shot at vedius or VII-KT for my upcoming cut in a few weeks.
Shoot me a PM with links to your past logs, if any, and we can discuss the options.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
I'm still interested also in logging, and if VII KT isn't available I will put the Vedius to good use in pct

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone interested in posting a log with this product?
I'm totally down if it's still an open offer.

Diet and workouts are on point now, plus Physical Therapy 3x/week. I'd be interested in seeing how this helps my recovery. Especially inflammation. 2mm separations on each disk in my lower back especially in L4 and L5.

Stretches and specific exercises every day and night plus working out still, add in PT 3x/week and you can see why I'm excited for this if it can end up helping my recovery/rehab.

Either way, I'll be getting a couple bottles to use.

Also found 2 bottles of XI-KT when moving this past weekend :D

2 pack sounds fine to me. I'd plan on applying twice a day anyways, once in the AM post shower and once PM post shower before bed.

Not much worry there.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be interested in running this in my PCT. I'm running a Trest log and PCT consists of Nolva, Exemestane, and Super-PCT.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I might still have a few spots open for this and/or 1-2 other things. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good bud. Either way excited for the new products.

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
Will this be available again as its currently out of stock on the website or can I get this elsewhere? Cheers.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will this be available again as its currently out of stock on the website or can I get this elsewhere? Cheers.
Sorry for the confusion! VII-KT has not been released yet. We have released some beta bottles for review though.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
Sorry for the confusion! VII-KT has not been released yet. We have released some beta bottles for review though.
No problem, Just don't want to miss out.

Is anyone logging the Beta's, So i can check them out?

Sorry last question, Any reports of mood benifits?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No problem, Just don't want to miss out.

Is anyone logging the Beta's, So i can check them out?

Sorry last question, Any reports of mood benifits?
Beta bottles should be going out this week or early next week to anyone selected who hasn't received theirs already. Logs should be popping up soon. I'm just as interested to see how this effects mood, if it does at all. I would expect that users might get a feeling of well-being from it but only time will tell.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I think Lyoto Machida Is making a great ad for you guys

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What. A. Joke.

They really need to re-visit the spirit of these rules. What's next? Will everyone have to be on the same diet? Same training routine? Altitude training banned?

If I were a rich man I'd start a cage fighting venue where PEDs were mandatory. The only way to get a truly level playing field IMO.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wait 7 keto is considered a PED? Holy crap

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait 7 keto is considered a PED? Holy crap
Most athletic organizations ban things of this nature. It's up to the individual to be responsible for their own decisions and need to be aware of the rules they must follow per their organization. Definitely doesn't make 7 Keto a dangerous product just because it falls into a ban category though.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
What. A. Joke.

They really need to re-visit the spirit of these rules. What's next? Will everyone have to be on the same diet? Same training routine? Altitude training banned?

If I were a rich man I'd start a cage fighting venue where PEDs were mandatory. The only way to get a truly level playing field IMO.
This would be the greatest thing ever. People wouldn't have to stop using just to pass a drug screen and there would be no excuses win or lose

Eclectic9kid

Eclectic9kid

Awards
Has this been released to any retailers yet?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has this been released to any retailers yet?
Not yet. We had some trouble with the first version so we never did a big launch but we're working on a version 2. I think the raws are currently being sourced for V2.

You may want to check out our Invictus product in the mean time. It's a very similar product with comparable effects/benefits.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and why are nutriverse selling this if it is not released yet?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can you run this and invictus together?
Yes but you may not want to run both at a high dose. When cortisol is too low that can cause problems as well.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If any of the guys originally picked to log this are still interested, please shoot me a PM.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm wrapping up my current supplements. I'd be will to log this jewel for you boss

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be starting PCT by the time this is delivered. I'd be willing to log it!

Also have bronchitis so can put the weakened immune system thing to the test!

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
If you have any people that can't I would love to log this stuff for you.

mtmrfz

You can find the product on nutriverse with a much smaller price tag compared to other products,but as I understood it has not yet been released, am I correct?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone logging this? I sent my info but haven't heard anything.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can find the product on nutriverse with a much smaller price tag compared to other products,but as I understood it has not yet been released, am I correct?
A small batch did get made up now that we've solved the solubility issue. More is coming.