VII - KT
vii-kt_bottle_150dpi.png

7-Keto-DHEA / 3b-hydroxy-androst-5-ene-7,17-dione

Anti-glucocorticoid reduces inflamation from stress and strain

Reduces cortisol

Ideal for cutting, PCT and off cycle use

Enhances thermogenesis without CNS side effects from stimulant use

May help boost a weakened immune system

Salvo transdermal carrier optimizes absorption and creates a time release effect

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mod please sticky

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh man. Between this and OL's new 11-KT product coming out....I'm gonna go broke.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Nice! Lots of great leaning options for spring/summer!

Oh man. Between this and OL's new 11-KT product coming out....I'm gonna go broke.
There's already an 11-kt product released...Icon 11

uses Iron Legion Salvo and all their material has been tested by PA...should be an awesome product

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice! Lots of great leaning options for spring/summer!

There's already an 11-kt product released...Icon 11

uses Iron Legion Salvo and all their material has been tested by PA...should be an awesome product
Took the words right out of my mouth. IMO Icon 11 is the best TD 11-KT product since XI-KT (which was essentially the exact same product)

Quality raws. Top notch TD carrier. That's a recipe for winning right there.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
So I could add this to pct then run 8 weeks into summer?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Absolutely! This product has zero conversion to HPTA suppressive hormones so it can be used as part of a PCT or off cycle.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is anyone interested in posting a log with this product?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The non hormonal 11 kt?
I guess you could think of that way. VII-KT should have some similar effects to 11-KT but 11-KT will have some androgen receptor activity where VII-KT / 7-Keto will not have any interaction with androgen or estrogen receptors

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you mind posting your plan for the product and any experience you have with this or similar products?
Jumped the gun-thought it was the new ai-still half asleep lol.

I am starting to bulk right now and have only used reduce xt in the past. For now I will let someone else go ahead and have the fortune of logging this great new product as it doesn't really fit my goals atm but I will be picking some up for a future run for sure. Appreciate the consideration though. IL does it right and I'm glad new products are coming out.

Now jump on this guys- I know tons of people are cutting and leaning out right now.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Jumped the gun-thought it was the new ai-still half asleep lol.

I am starting to bulk right now and have only used reduce xt in the past. For now I will let someone else go ahead and have the fortune of logging this great new product as it doesn't really fit my goals atm :( but I will be picking some up for a future run for sure. Appreciate the consideration though :) IL does it right and I'm glad new products are coming out.

Now jump on this guys- I know tons of people are cutting and leaning out right now.
Shoot me a PM when you have a minute.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dosing info? How long does a bottle last and how much 7-keto per dose or day?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dosing info? How long does a bottle last and how much 7-keto per dose or day?
Previous products have been dosed around 250mg 1-2 times/day but never before has there been a 7-Keto product with a carrier as advanced as Salvo. I think the lab is still trying to see just how much active they can fit into each mL of solution. We'll be providing loggers with 2 bottles each, so, there should be plenty of room for guys to play around and see where the sweet spot ends up being.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Great! How soon are you PCTing? Do you have any experience with 7-Keto products?
Pct starts in four weeks, never used 7 keto but have used 11kt for an 8 week run.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start a pct also from R-Andro here soon, I could log it stacked w/test booster and a SERM

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
I didn't know the company was still around. We need to get some in Lockout. We used to sell a ton!
Email some purchasing info [email protected]

Thanks guys!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pct starts in four weeks, never used 7 keto but have used 11kt for an 8 week run.
Awesome! Shoot me a PM with your info. We can work out all the details.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm about to start a pct also from R-Andro here soon, I could log it stacked w/test booster and a SERM
Do you have any experience with any 7-Keto products? Have you run a similar PCT in the past?

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any experience with any 7-Keto products? Have you run a similar PCT in the past?
I've never used a 7-Keto product before, so I would be really interested in seeing how this works in PCT, especially as far as keeping lean (possibly leaning out more?)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Is anyone interested in posting a log with this product?
yes please! Would log it solo to see the effects by itself not in pct.

Ps. I will keep taking joint support flexatril from scivation ad CreMax Xt but that's it. Figured it might be worth mentioning. Use max reps for a pre every now and then when I feel a need for a crazy pump.

More info: Currently sub 8% bf, looking to lean out for this last bit and just get the leanest I have ever been. I can do pictures too

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Yeah, give some to this guy. Let's see some solo logs and not logs of this with 5000 other supps please!
updated my post to reflect the two supplements I would take in conjunction. Going to stop everything else but the joint support and creatine product. Thank you though!

Also i have not tried 11-kt before

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never used a 7-Keto product before, so I would be really interested in seeing how this works in PCT, especially as far as keeping lean (possibly leaning out more?)
Have you done a PCT for a cycle similar to the one your wrapping up? Would you have a basis of comparison?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yes please! Would log it solo to see the effects by itself not in pct.

Ps. I will keep taking joint support flexatril from scivation ad CreMax Xt but that's it. Figured it might be worth mentioning. Use max reps for a pre every now and then when I feel a need for a crazy pump.

More info: Currently sub 8% bf, looking to lean out for this last bit and just get the leanest I have ever been. I can do pictures too
Could be interesting. Shoot me a PM with links to any other logs you've done and your info.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Have you done a PCT for a cycle similar to the one your wrapping up? Would you have a basis of comparison?
Yes I've done multiple PCTs generally keep them the same protocol but always looking to add new ancillaries to make them more successful. Like mentioned, never used a 7-keto product before so I would definitely notice any effects (positive/negative) as opposed to my previous PCTs

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes I've done multiple PCTs generally keep them the same protocol but always looking to add new ancillaries to make them more successful. Like mentioned, never used a 7-keto product before so I would definitely notice any effects (positive/negative) as opposed to my previous PCTs
Cool. PM me your info and if you have any other logs up please link me. ( If not, not the end of the world)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Could be interesting. Shoot me a PM with links to any other logs you've done and your info.
pm sent, thank you for the opportunity! Been interested in this for a while now but never been able to pull the trigger and just found sources recently

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Cool. PM me your info and if you have any other logs up please link me. ( If not, not the end of the world)
Awesome I'll have that to you this evening when I'm back to my computer. Thanks bro

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to log this either on its own or as PCT for some 11-KT which I've done in the past with my own homebrew 7-Keto transdermally

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to log this. I work in a high stress environment, had a baby within the last 8mo and have kicked my training up a good amount.

Stress, lack of sleep and training takes a toll on us.

I've accumulated more fatty tissue around my love handles and lower abdomen.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to log this. I work in a high stress environment, had a baby within the last 8mo and have kicked my training up a good amount.

Stress, lack of sleep and training takes a toll on us.

I've accumulated more fatty tissue around my love handles and lower abdomen.
I'd like to see this log! Tyga is a beast and his logs are honest and legit

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
tyga shoot me a PM and we'll see what we can work out.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd like to see this log! Tyga is a beast and his logs are honest and legit
I have a few other products available for logging as well. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in running a log yourself.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tyga and money will provide very thorough and honest feedback