Usra major turned to gel?

pjunior33

Awards
I think it got really humid where I was storing my Ursa and now it's gel form. Will it go back to liquid?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
put it in your pocket or someplace warm for a little bit. seems like storing in cooler areas might help the gelling.

try placing on top of the fridge over night to see if its liquid in the am.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Light some candles and take a nice hot bath with them

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heating up does work, but basically just for that dose. 8hrs later and it’s congealed again, just like jello. I’m hoping the new version doesn’t do this because while I love the product it’s definitely becoming a pain to heat it everytime I want to use it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Heating up does work, but basically just for that dose. 8hrs later and it’s congealed again, just like jello. I’m hoping the new version doesn’t do this because while I love the product it’s definitely becoming a pain to heat it everytime I want to use it.
just so you know, I did a test were i heated it up for an extended time.. (let it sit in my hot garage all day) and it never gelled again after that. but for me when i put it in my pocket its really painless compared to heating it up with water or the likes

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just store it somewhere warm...in the garage works well or keep it on a window sill that sees light...problem solved