USPS

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
looks like things are back on track...ordered on the 18th and it was accepted in san diego, ca on the 18th....it has arrived here at my post office in indiana and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow!!!

whetit go @delsolrob and iconic formulations!!!!
Can second this ordered Friday from iconic formulations and will be here by Tuesday. California to Carolina, so very impressive turnaround!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can second this ordered Friday from iconic formulations and will be here by Tuesday. California to Carolina, so very impressive turnaround!
glad to hear this...i guess USPS has gotten squared away after getting slammed by all of those mail-in ballots along with christmas time rush.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s fast

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jimmy John's Fast

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, i've got 2 separate orders that have been in pre-shipment mode for 2 days now....hoping i get good news tomorrow!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a happy day when everything go's the way it should.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, i've got 2 separate orders that have been in pre-shipment mode for 2 days now....hoping i get good news tomorrow!!!
I’ve had one in preshipment for close to two weeks

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve had one in preshipment for close to two weeks
Usually Pre-Shipment means the label was created by USPS has not received the package yet, this would be a problem on the retailers end not USPS ......

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Usually Pre-Shipment means the label was created by USPS has not received the package yet, this would be a problem on the retailers end not USPS ......
That is not my case, mine stuck at the border in pergatory

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like the tulsa oklahoma distribution center hasn't resolved their issues...that place is a freaking burmuda triangle...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is 2nd time i've had a package stuck in tulsa oklahoma-that place must be purgatory for usps packages...
It's a vacation spot for them !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I hate USPS. I will always pick another if available. I currently have a package that was scheduled for 5/7. Ever since that day, there has been no update. My last incident with them was I bought some supps from a place in PA, I live in PA and usually get things next day from them. Package went in limbo and showed up in Florida....took 2 weeks to get.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hate USPS. I will always pick another if available. I currently have a package that was scheduled for 5/7. Ever since that day, there has been no update. My last incident with them was I bought some supps from a place in PA, I live in PA and usually get things next day from them. Package went in limbo and showed up in Florida....took 2 weeks to get.
That sucks. I’m in Pa as well and in the last month things have been arriving normal again. Prior to that it was the worst. I still pay extra if FedEx or ups is an option, just in case.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
That sucks. I’m in Pa as well and in the last month things have been arriving normal again. Prior to that it was the worst. I still pay extra if FedEx or ups is an option, just in case.
Yeah...DPS actually told me to not use them and then they raised the USPS option an extra dollar over UPS to deter future incidents.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still exclusively use USPS.
And overall, they've done exceptionally well for me.

* Here's a pet peeve though...
Everyone knows that USPS has been experiencing some difficulties lately.
So my pet peeve is the fact that a couple of companies I've purchased from recently opted to hold onto my order (and my cash) for a few days before turning it over to USPS.
REALLY .... So the fact that my package may be held up in the mail isn't bad enough??
... You've decided to hold it up before it ever got to them.
:mad:
.. Rant over. LOL

*Of course I'm not referring to Apex-Alchemy, who Always gets it in the mail ASAP.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I still exclusively use USPS.
And overall, they've done exceptionally well for me.

* Here's a pet peeve though...
Everyone knows that USPS has been experiencing some difficulties lately.
So my pet peeve is the fact that a couple of companies I've purchased from recently opted to hold onto my order (and my cash) for a few days before turning it over to USPS.
REALLY .... So the fact that my package may be held up in the mail isn't bad enough??
... You've decided to hold it up before it ever got to them.
:mad:
.. Rant over. LOL

*Of course I'm not referring to Apex-Alchemy, who Always gets it in the mail ASAP.
i had a tracking number and expected delivery date, it was supposed to be delivered yesterday. it now says IN TRANSIT_ARRIVING LATE...how the hell can i blame this on the company i purchased from?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i had a tracking number and expected delivery date, it was supposed to be delivered yesterday. it now says IN TRANSIT_ARRIVING LATE...how the hell can i blame this on the company i purchased from?
LOL.
Brother ... I never implied that you should.

I even posted that my recent experience was a pet peeve of mine.

You're welcome to join me in my pet peeve, though (if you like).

... But I don't recommend it.
:)(y)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL.
Brother ... I never implied that you should.

I even posted that my recent experience was a pet peeve of mine.

You're welcome to join me in my pet peeve, though (if you like).

... But I don't recommend it.
:)(y)
trust me, i am peeved enough on my own...sorry if i came off wrong, i'm kinda touchy about this crap.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I receive anywhere between 10 and 20 shipments a day at work, the worst service is by far Fed-X !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
going to go thru the hassle of filling out the book required to the usps...i had hoped they had gotten things worked out in tulsa oklahoma-that place is the bermuda triangle for usps packages.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow-i tried to email usps and when i entered tracking number it said system flow error...i din't think i could hate the post office more---i was wrong!!!

motherfrucking post office!!!!

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if there's truth to this or not, but I read a post on the internet...wait it must be true lol...that FedEx handles most of the packages for USPS. They ship them, but do not sort and that is why our status gets stuck at "In Transit Arriving Late".

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Try waiting for international orders from usps, 2 weeks pass and you think must be here soon to get an update it’s just arrived in another state 😟 currently waiting on 4 packages from different company’s.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Shipped an eBay sale package on 4/22/21 to NY (location is THREE HOURS from me) and it still hasn't arrived. eBay has now taken it upon themselves to refund the buyer which is a big, BIG LOL from me. I guess it'll be okay when the buyer receives their package AND has their money back?

I've been working with the post office that was supposed to receive the package and route to the buyer. They've been very kind, empathetic and all, but they haven't been able to make anything happen.

In the meantime, I've scheduled a package intercept so the buyer never sees the package - this is all just beyond bogus and frustrating. I did file for a missing package research case (closed within 5 days, no results) and filed a claim (no word on claim).

tl;dr - never, ever, ever, ever, EVER use USPS until they get their sh!t sorted.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For me since I'm IN Tulsa the mail is always weird, I don't know it any other way 😆
i pity you...this is 2nd time i've had a package stuck in tulsa...everywhere else seems to be ok.

negus215

Awards
lol i have a package from Strong that was shipped 4/30 and showed up at a close distribution center in my state on the 5th and is still "in transit, arriving late" as of today. USPS blows

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure if there's truth to this or not, but I read a post on the internet...wait it must be true lol...that FedEx handles most of the packages for USPS. They ship them, but do not sort and that is why our status gets stuck at "In Transit Arriving Late".
I am pretty sure DHL now has that contract.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure DHL now has that contract.
Oh wait, so package delays are potentially on DHL, not USPS? I swear I've had next to 0 issues ever with USPS until this year. The whole "In Transit, Arriving Late" message was never a thing for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh wait, so package delays are potentially on DHL, not USPS? I swear I've had next to 0 issues ever with USPS until this year. The whole "In Transit, Arriving Late" message was never a thing for me.
same here....only after diben was elected---it's diben's fault ;)

seriously, until this year never had issues with usps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
after coming from tulsa oklahoma and originally have a expected delivery date of last monday the 10th, then on monday saying in transit, arriving late...today it says arrived at metro NY distribution center....i ordered on the 7th, so 8 days from tulsa oklahoma to NY and i live in INDIANA!!!!

and it didn't even give a expected delivery date---WOW

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On the bright side, you have something to look forward to !

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Shipped an eBay sale package on 4/22/21 to NY (location is THREE HOURS from me) and it still hasn't arrived. eBay has now taken it upon themselves to refund the buyer which is a big, BIG LOL from me. I guess it'll be okay when the buyer receives their package AND has their money back?

I've been working with the post office that was supposed to receive the package and route to the buyer. They've been very kind, empathetic and all, but they haven't been able to make anything happen.

In the meantime, I've scheduled a package intercept so the buyer never sees the package - this is all just beyond bogus and frustrating. I did file for a missing package research case (closed within 5 days, no results) and filed a claim (no word on claim).

tl;dr - never, ever, ever, ever, EVER use USPS until they get their sh!t sorted.
Not to quote myself here, but somehow, someway, USPS actually came through in not that long of a time (compared to others).

I'm guessing i'll have the package back in my possession any day now. I firmly stand by never using USPS for important/expensive packages ever again.

Now to deal with this scum company, eBay, and get the transaction sorted out. eBay decided to not only refund the buyer, but to rob me of the "final value fees" as well. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not to quote myself here, but somehow, someway, USPS actually came through in not that long of a time (compared to others).

View attachment 205108

I'm guessing i'll have the package back in my possession any day now. I firmly stand by never using USPS for important/expensive packages ever again.

Now to deal with this scum company, eBay, and get the transaction sorted out. eBay decided to not only refund the buyer, but to rob me of the "final value fees" as well. :)
i have never bought anything from ebay or amazon and probably never will.