USPS lost my package???

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i was supposed to receive a package yesterday and i checked the tracking # and it said its on the truck for delivery. i waited all day anxiously cuz i wanted to start a log today(it was an ECA and some other stuff) and it didnt come in. i checked the tracking # once again and it said they left a notice in my mail box. no notice was in their so im guessing they delivered it to the wrong house, again. so i called the post office just to see if they have it and the lady said they couldn't find the package. im like :wtf: so now i gotta go there tomorrow and hopefully they find it. freakin ruined my whole week. anyone got any misplaced mail experience with these people?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
they sent it to the wrong house again and luckily the guy came by my house couple days later and gave me my package. tip'd him 5 bucks lol nice enough not to keep it

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had it happen to me but from UPS. They actually delivered to the wrong apartment. Someone signed for it so there was nothing they could do. You know the person signing for it doesn't even have to have the same last name as who the package is for?. It was a few years ago, a package from NewEgg. UPS did start an investigation but never found anything and Newegg sent me out a new package right quick.

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
this happened to me to guess my post lady was dyslexic our addie ended 01 she delivered to 10..the lady brought it to my house after she got home from work..lucky for me it was a rather large box of felony type supplements