USPlabs REM-R3G

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
[Why has this product been discontinued? It is (was) one of the very few USPlabs products that really worked as claimed. Any input please?]

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
[Why has this product been discontinued? It is (was) one of the very few USPlabs products that really worked as claimed. Any input please?]
I thought it was a great formula, too. However, 1-carboxy, either stand alone or as part of PowerFULL, in effective doses, based on user feedback, appears to have delivered comparable or better ergogenic effects.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was a great formula, too. However, 1-carboxy, either stand alone or as part of PowerFULL, in effective doses, based on user feedback, appears to have delivered comparable or better ergogenic effects.

No, it was especially the Bacopa ( 20% bacosides A+B) that made the product so good.

I tried both Powerfull and REM-R3G and the latter one, is imo the better product voor deep, restfull sleep.

So, any chance that REM-R3G will return?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, it was especially the Bacopa ( 20% bacosides A+B) that made the product so good.

I tried both Powerfull and REM-R3G and the latter one, is imo the better product voor deep, restfull sleep.

So, any chance that REM-R3G will return?
The inclusion of a combination of Bacopa (40% bacosides) and Ashwagandha certainly was attractive to some users. I am sorry you preferred REM-R3G to PowerFULL. Regarding the re-introduction of REM-R3G, as far as I know, this is currently not under consideration. USPLabs may give the definite response here, though.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
The inclusion of a combination of Bacopa (40% bacosides) and Ashwagandha certainly was attractive to some users. I am sorry you preferred REM-R3G to PowerFULL. Regarding the re-introduction of REM-R3G, as far as I know, this is currently not under consideration. USPLabs may give the definite response here, though.

Don't be sorry, it's not your fault!. :D

Prosit Neujahr! :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

bigsexy

Awards
I am another person who TRULY misses this product. This was the best sleep product I have ever tried BY FAR! I now use powerfull and valerian to get something, but rem-cg3 gave the best nights of sleep I have had since being a kid.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Ive wanted this ever since I heard of it. When so many people say they want a product, and so many people liked it, as a company why wouldn't you do what would make you money and also make your customers happy?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although USPLabs currently has a range of projects on its product roadmap, a poll might help determine the demand, if any, for REM-R3G. The results of the poll might help USPLabs decide how to move forward regarding this product.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I'm stocking up on the 1-C right now to make my own. Gonna get some bulk Aswaghanda and Bacopa too. Only problem is I can only find 20% bacopa at 1fast, but it's worth a go. Anyone find better Bacopa than 20%?

REM-R3G was the best sleep supp EVER. Throw in a melatonin and I was completely out and in LALA Land dreaming away.

Another GREAT product was cAMPHIBOLIC. 40% Bacopa, GTE, MP, and Forslean. Really one of the best, most effective non-stim I've ever used as I really don't care too much for caffeine/y-hcl products.

I would love for USP to bring these back, but REM-R3G was just the best thing ever.